What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

lol, why should we care about Palestinain-Israeli conflict.

It is not our problem. When will Arabs care about Kashmir dispute.

They don't.
We should stop being the thekeydaars of the Muslim world. Neither what we all as nation do here is Islamic. I only find here hypocrisy and most people use religion as a tool to pursue their agenda.

Great response by Imran Khan - for those to lazy to watch yet stupid enough to comment (we've all been there) this is a summary of what he said.

1. The Pakistani nuclear program is for the defence of Pakistan.

2. He is opposed to the idea of war, unless your freedom is being forced from you.

3. He feels Muslim countries can do more diplomatically against oppression around the world.

16y year old jazbati me would have been all like "let's fking nuke 'em" - but that was decades ago.

You can't get something for nothing. If Muslim countries wanted a nuclear umbrella or safety in numbers, - they'd make thier equivalent of NATO. without that umbrella why would we get involved?

Much more important is that we make our own EU first. Cooperation in economy, cultural exchange and working together in academia and research is much more important.

As always I'd ask Pakistani to look inwards. Look at what we have to offer. Even the manpower we export is unskilled. If we could just change that - our country could double it'd wealth in 10 years.

Instead of exporting labourers, export mechanics, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, tilers, bricklayers, welders, painters, nurses, lorry drivers, forklift drivers, carpet fitters.

Remittances alone would double if not triple. That money would be spent in the economy.

To repeat myself, we should treat the "Uyghur issue" in the same manner. What happens between Uyghur separatists is between them and the Chinese government. If they have issues they can take it to the international community.

Why should we comprise our friendship with China for the sake of a people who want to create an Islamic state when Uyghurs have nothing but thrived because of Chinese government policies.

They are a lot less beghairat than us Pakistanis. They are still fighting and holding down their ever shrinking homeland when they could very easily leave and get settled in the west all expenses paid. On the other hand our beghairat generals sold the Kashmiri cause many times over and for good about a decade and a half ago for Papa John franchises and appearance on the daily show with Jon Stewart.
Pakistani generally being beghairat does not change the fact Palestinians are a beghairat quom.

These nuclear weapons will long be in possession of the Americans. The Americans have been working hard to make sure of that. This is also the only interest America has in Pakistan.
Are you willing to trade your weapons and lose the dignity of Muslim world? Atomic mulk ka beizzati hai.

Pakistan should build ties with Israel and reduce the diplomatic space India has been enjoying.

Right now India gets the best of Arab and Israeli treatment and they ask Pakistanis these stupid questions.

Ties with the west will never go back to normal but do as much as possible to reduce India's leverage.

Who cares about Palestine. We lost Kashmir because nobody took our side.

Pakistan should build ties with Israel and reduce the diplomatic space India has been enjoying.

Right now India gets the best of Arab and Israeli treatment and they ask Pakistanis these stupid questions.

Ties with the west will never go back to normal but do as much as possible to reduce India's leverage.

Who cares about Palestine. We lost Kashmir because nobody took our side.
Pakistan kinda missed the boat. It will now look like appeasement which will not get you anything. Maybe get economically and militarily stronger and then try.

This Arab dude Ask IK about Nuclear umbrella, Let me ask this question to every single Arab member and Arab lover, Tell me if Arabs of ME/Persians of Iran will ever Accept a Pakistani Dark skin Khalifa. I will wait for the Answer

Finally gives an answer to all of those "if Israel uses nukes Pakistan will give nukes to x or nuke Israel" retards
Regardless of who said what, if nuke ever landed on any Muslim country, public pressure alone will force the policy makes to make some tough decisions. Covertly or overtly, there will be a payback. Having said they, I don’t think it’s applies to Israel, because it’s way too small and conventional weapons are more than enough.

Jordan King got it right. Ultimately streets will dictate the policy.

Last edited:
This Arab dude Ask IK about Nuclear umbrella, Let me ask this question to every single Arab member and Arab lover, Tell me if Arabs of ME/Persians of Iran will ever Accept a Pakistani Dark skin Khalifa. I will wait for the Answer
#1. All Northern and most western Pakistanis are lighter in color than most Arabs.

#2. Real Arabs are brown those mixed with Persians in Iraq or Romans in Syria are lighter color. Otherwise Saudis (epi-center) are same color as Pakistanis if not darker.

3. There is some Hadees about Khalifa has to be Arabi or qurashi something … , so ottoman rulers circumvent this issue by marrying Arab women.

Now to answer your question, if you are strong enough, to lead, conquer and than marry their women. Then no one will question your khilafat claim.

Last edited:
Now to answer your question, if you are strong enough, to lead, conquer and than marry their women. Then no one will question your khilafat claim.
Good joke bro, have you ever been to UAE and KSA ? Arabs are more racists than Red necks of America.

Yes, they do. Aaj kal Pakistan main barber ko "khalifa" bhi kehtay hae. 😛😛
Arabs literally went on a full War against Ottomans because they couldn't accepted a non Arab Khalifa, Arabs today are Racists idiots who only fall in line when an American is against them, saw it with my own eyes in Dubai, how they treat Pakistani/Bangladeshi as sh!t but Americans or Goray, they would do Sajjdah to them if it was up to them.

Good joke bro, have you ever been to UAE and KSA ? Arabs are more racists than Red necks of America.
Most tribal folk are. They evolved through tough times, fight over resources, and each other women. Tribal mentality. Same tribal evolution taught them one important survival lesson. Respect the strong and powerful.

I present you grand father of Mughals. The Emir Tamuir, who conquered Arabia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom