What's new

Air Boss on 28-02-2019 (IAF vs PAF)

HawkEye27

Reaction score
3126469F-6F19-4F6E-9124-921C61F9597B.jpeg

If the above information is correct than it really an amazing thing that our AOC was himself flying among the strike package. That man got some real iron balls. During war these AOCs lead the battle in their respective areas

If GOC SSG can lead a combat mission in Peochar than I am pretty sure the AOC can sit in one of the twin seater and buck up the boys up there along with guiding them
k

It is possible. I know 2 PAF guys in their 60s still flying fast jets as IPs.
Wow. But there's too much risk to involve big guns in operational sorties against enemies.

Wow. But there's too much risk to involve big guns in operational sorties against enemies.
Thats what is all about leading from the front. If big guns can risk it than just think about the mindset of small guns like SL Hassan and WG Noman

I dont think so, last 23 Mar, 2018, the F-16 formation was lead by an AVM in a single seater
He was sitting in a dual-seater but in the front seat.

View attachment 547466

If the above information is correct than it really an amazing thing that our AOC was himself flying among the strike package. That man got some real iron balls. During war these AOCs lead the battle in their respective areas
No he has not been operational for a while but has a flight status.

If GOC SSG can lead a combat mission in Peochar than I am pretty sure the AOC can sit in one of the twin seater and buck up the boys up there along with guiding them
Depends.

Sometimes the Commander has to stay with HQ in rear, make changes as the operation continues. Sometimes he shifts the HQ to front lines to be with the troops carrying out his orders.

Air Boss does not mean he was flying, in military aviation parlance it means the commander of any given aerial exercise or aerial action. He would have been the one giving command and coordination,back at the ground level. No airforce is going to risk such a high ranking officer on an actual combat sortie. Imagine if he got shot down or there was another accident, not only is it an embarrasing loss for the PAF, but think about possible intelligence an AOC has, which a regualr line pilot wouldn't have. Lets please not read something and try to make it out to be somthing it's not.

Air Boss does not mean he was flying, in military aviation parlance it means the commander of any given aerial exercise or aerial action. He would have been the one giving command and coordination,back at the ground level. No airforce is going to risk such a high ranking officer on an actual combat sortie. Imagine if he got shot down or there was another accident, not only is it an embarrasing loss for the PAF, but think about possible intelligence an AOC has, which a regualr line pilot wouldn't have. Lets please not read something and try to make it out to be somthing it's not.

Confirmed from some sources, he was in the air, in backseat. Rather almost went in for a kill
906A25BA-3D1B-4D03-8AC5-2EB2A0C838F0.jpeg

View attachment 547466

I dont think so , he is more effective on ground , we need his strategic and thatre level expertise not tactical single aircraft based expertise ... If he was up in the air then who was calling the shots ?

If it actually happen then it is a bad choice as things can go wrong and we need his experience on the ground to make the next move ..

Confirmed from some sources, he was in the air, in backseat. Rather almost went in for a kill
View attachment 547554
Looks fake to me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom