What's new

Again today I met an Afghani who hated Pakistan ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today again, I met an Afghani student (doing Civil Engineering from UET Taxila) , when I asked him his views about Pakistan, he said that he hates Pakistan with a passion , I said why, he said ''**** agencies have ruined Afghanistan, they are supporting Talibans , terrorists ' **** murtad ISI blah blah..

I told him that you should be thankful to Pakistan, for giving u home Shelter etc. you're studying in one of the leading Universities of Pakistan, you should be grateful to Pakistan, If you hate Pakistan then go back to Afghanistan, otherwise soon we'll kick you out , then he said .

pukhtunkhwa is my land... a part of Afghanistan culturally linguistically & topoghraphically...so stop dreaming of kicking me out from own homleand... Pakistani agencies with Saudi riyal has destroyed Afghanistan.... but u poor Pakstudy worm won't understand this... bus Etna Jan lo k Afghan are about to take their revenge... hm ny hongay ap k sath tho India kacha kha jaega.

We threw heated exchanges at each other and were very close to a fight ,.

I called him 'Namak Haram' and Thankless on his face, and told him how his fellow Afghanis gets treated in Iran, and how he and his thankless Afghani have the nerve to badmouth about Pakistan while living in my country..

He was talking utter rubbish like 'Hum yahan free main nahi reh rhe, tum log Amerika aur UN se paisa leta hai Humain rakhne ka, kyu k tumne aur Saudia ne hamara mulk barbaad kar diya hai.' He even said that Pakistan was a Poor country before 2002 before it took Money from America for killing Afghani people LMAO.

I was very angry , I wanted to smash his head in front of everyone, dunno! how I controlled myself.

Seriously, when are we going to get rid of these scumbags ?

Today again, I met an Afghani student (doing Civil Engineering from UET Taxila) , when I asked him his views about Pakistan, he said that he hates Pakistan with a passion , I said why, he said ''**** agencies have ruined Afghanistan, they are supporting Talibans , terrorists ' **** murtad ISI blah blah..

I told him that you should be thankful to Pakistan, for giving u home Shelter etc. you're studying in one of the leading Universities of Pakistan, you should be grateful to Pakistan, If you hate Pakistan then go back to Afghanistan, otherwise soon we'll kick you out , then he said .

pukhtunkhwa is my land... a part of Afghanistan culturally linguistically & topoghraphically...so stop dreaming of kicking me out from own homleand... Pakistani agencies with Saudi riyal has destroyed Afghanistan.... but u poor Pakstudy worm won't understand this... bus Etna Jan lo k Afghan are about to take their revenge... hm ny hongay ap k sath tho India kacha kha jaega.

I called him 'Namak Haram' and Thankless on his face, and told him how his fellow Afghanis gets treated in Iran, and how he and his thankless Afghani have the nerve to badmouth about Pakistan while living in my country..

He was talking utter rubbish like 'Hum yahan free main nahi reh rhe, tum log Amerika aur UN se paisa leta hai Humain rakhne ka, kyu k tumne aur Saudia ne hamara mulk barbaad kar diya hai.' He even said that Pakistan was a Poor country before 2002 before it took Money from America for killing Afghani people LMAO.

I was very angry , I wanted to smash his head in front of everyone, dunno! how I controlled myself.

jaaanay do yaar.

Kiyon jihad shuru kertay ho?

How can anyone be so stupid and thankless?? He is studying in my University on Quota , and still badmouthing about Pakistan ?? ***ing Hell.

There are plenty of Pakistani born who hate our beautiful country. Why pick on a guest?

By the way strange he said all this and get away with it. Here in Karachi the poor bastard would have been "repaired" for good if he had said all this.

You know Karachi. We don't always use drill machine to drill holes in the wall. :)

By the way strange he said all this and get away with it. Here in Karachi the poor bastard would have been "repaired" for good if he had said all this.

You know Karachi. We don't always use drill machine to drill holes in the wall. :)

Lol :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Agree yaar, par had hai seriously . He is a unwanted thankless guest 'Jis thali main khaya ussi main thooka' woh bhi khule aam, had hai Qasam se besharmi ki .

Yeap.

But he is a tiny number compared to 1000s who are born and raised in Pakistan and still hurt our country.

Since u have posted a thread about it,,,can u pls tell us abt his ethnicity

Reactions: s.k

Came across such scumbags all the time with their sympathies for the beloved Afghanistan,
such crappy arguments make them look like a freakin laughing stock and yet they persist.
whats Ironic is how they proudly claim our land as theirs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom