What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

I've heard that once LCA is done with then they gonna approve fill funding for it. Bottom line is AMCA depends on LCA completion. Sooner they finish with LCA sooner AMCA work will start.

Thanks @Aeronaut for starting such a nice thread.

Design has undergone a huge change starting from tailless design to some other sort of designs. Current design seems to be highly aerodynamic.

Look at cockpit and nosecone. It appear to be highly aerodynamic. Tail appears differently in different Models.

Oppose to PAKFA, Engines appeared to located very close. We should make it sure that we do not face the same problem as J 20.

Wing appears differently in different model so as rudder.

Over all design seems Awesome. we should make it sure that we realize it very soon.

8741_5.jpg

Which engine is Planned? From Model picture, It doesn't seem to be Thrust victor.

The image indicate that design is like YF 23 black widow....

Yes but the difference in wing in different model is clearly visible. Picture in your post is certainly a picture like black window but the one in my post differs. I think that the in in water car engineer's post will be more agile.

Thanks @Aeronaut for starting such a nice thread.

Design has undergone a huge change starting from tailless design to some other sort of designs. Current design seems to be highly aerodynamic.

Look at cockpit and nosecone. It appear to be highly aerodynamic. Tail appears differently in different Models.

Oppose to PAKFA, Engines appeared to located very close. We should make it sure that we do not face the same problem as J 20.

Wing appears differently in different model so as rudder.

Over all design seems Awesome. we should make it sure that we realize it very soon.

8741_5.jpg

Which engine is Planned? From Model picture, It doesn't seem to be Thrust victor.
above pic is an old design.

Yes but the difference in wing in different model is clearly visible. Picture in your post is certainly a picture like black window but the one in my post differs. I think that the in in water car engineer's post will be more agile.
Is there are final design for this project yet.. or just peculation

some guy told me that AMCA will be much closer to Black Widow with a pair of 414s(initialy) and may not have vertical tail fins like the orignal MCA concept

The image indicate that design is like YF 23 black widow....

That's a common myth, only because the wings have similarities, but other than that, the design is completely different from the YF23. Be it seperated engines , all moving vertical tail, the weapon bays in the fuselage between the air intakes, all things that shows more similarity between YF23 and the T50, as well as the differences of YF23 to AMCA.

It's alive, but not in full throttle mode. A TD-1 will fly, but most probably 2020+.

Final design hasn't yet frozen and no full funding is given.

Alive only for ADA/DRDO, IAF is not much interested in it since they don't need it, so why should they waste money on it? IF DRDO convinces MoD to fund it, IAF might take a few, but they will focus on FGFA and AURA since they are more capable and useful for them.

Depends on when they want it to be ready and what the specifications of the fighter should be and nobody knows that today.
i think IAF shall knock down its requirement of Specification for AMCA and make it clear to DRDO in the first begining. Make sure LCA project alike delay won't happen again.

What's the meaning of starting a project without any specific deadline?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom