What's new

A report on the Egyptian deal that caused strained relations between Germany and Israel after the “Type Mode 209/1400” submarine deal

No man,lol I've had this conversation with Egyptians and other Arabs many times in the past. I remember I gifted a Syrian friend of mine a greek book about the Yom Kippur War and he said "Oh is that the one we won?"
To be faire, Israel won in the syrian fron we can't deny that. The IDF fucked very hard Hafez al-Assad that is a fact. But the egyptian front is debatable that's why we both claim victory.

btw @Foinikas i dont really appreciate it when you call a zionist my freind
Tamam,tamam he's not your friend,he's not my friend. We're all strangers 🤷‍♂️

To be faire, Israel won in the syrian fron we can't deny that. The IDF fucked very hard Hafez al-Assad that is a fact. But the egyptian front is debatable that's why we both claim victory.
The thing with the Syrians is that they had big forces,but no smart tactics like the Egyptians. There was nothing innovative in the Syrian front,unlike the Sinai front. It was just masses of tanks,artillery and commandos on helicopters.

btw @Foinikas i dont really appreciate it when you call a zionist my freind
Foinikas said because Greece is a very good friend of Israel and also with Egypt that's why we said we are all friends. Today Egypt is a "friend" of Israel because we recognize each other have economical ties (gas and tourism coming from Israel) but still Israel newspapers call our relation as cold peace.

Foinikas said because Greece is a very good friend of Israel and also with Egypt that's why we said we are all friends. Today Egypt is a "friend" of Israel because we recognize each other have economical ties (gas and tourism coming from Israel) but still Israel newspapers call our relation as cold peace.
I was actually joking,but Israel and Egypt are not at war anymore. We're supposed to be partners in this gas thing.

Ghostkiller got it right.

because it really is a cold peace

I was actually joking,but Israel and Egypt are not at war anymore. We're supposed to be partners in this gas thing.

not happening until a 2 state soloution is resolved which will also never happen we were never freinds never will be and it really shows

3eb ya 3am hahaha. Look I am honest when it comes with facts and not just blablabla without arguments and sources.

3eb ya 3am hahaha. Look I am honest when it comes with facts and not just blablabla without arguments and sources.
I know,but Good Lord! I can't even say a word here. Persians get mad when I say something,Arabs get mad when I say something else,Pakistanis get mad,Indians get mad,pro-Russians get mad,pro-Ukrainians get mad,Turks are always mad.

Ana misharaf! What should I do? I must stop talking not to offend anyone :S

I know,but Good Lord! I can't even say a word here. Persians get mad when I say something,Arabs get mad when I say something else,Pakistanis get mad,Indians get mad,pro-Russians get mad,pro-Ukrainians get mad,Turks are always mad.

Ana misharaf! What should I do? I must stop talking not to offend anyone :S
It is happening because those people are very PROUD. I am sure it would happen also with the Greeks. Ana za3lan menak you forgot our beloved "friends" hahahaha
I am kidding bro 😘 😘 (no homo hahahaha)

It is happening because those people are very PROUD. I am sure it would happen also with the Greeks. Ana za3lan menak you forgot our beloved "friends" hahahaha
I am kidding bro 😘 😘 (no homo hahahaha)
Yes but pathetic IRIS-T cannot stop Akinci armed with ATMACA.

Nobody can stop superpower Turkiye.

You literally went there to finish Hezbollah so to control the south of Lebanon. And you failled to exterminate Hezbollah for ever and didn't control south of Lebanon so you literally lost.
We realized it would take much more effort so we changed our plans, Olmert's government was weak and stupid, gave contradicting orders to the soldiers on the ground every day, from that point, Israel failed.
But tactically Israel emerged as a victor in pretty much every engagement, in the post war consequences Israel emerged as a victor, Israel is now way more ready to face Hezbollah and Iran than it was years ago.

What was Hezbollah's goal? It attacked Israeli soldiers, then got its whole country bombed and its economy ruined.
So yeah, Israel's goals weren't achieved, were Hezbollah's goals achieved? Did it get stronger as a result of that war?

Wikipedia is open sourced and every claim is cited with a source, if we had such a deep control over Wikipedia we would remove anything about the Palestinian occupation BS.
Second we had between 8000 to 10000 killed not 15000. Third, you are mistaken if you say that Egypt wanted to capture all Sinai during the war or there is something in your educational system hahahaha. Egypt STOPPED at 25km inside of Sinai because WE DIDN'T HAVE LONG RANGE SAMs DURING THIS TIME BECAUSE IF WE SENT TROOPS TO CONTINUE MARCHING AFTER 25KM THEY WILL BE KILLED BY THE IAF SO THERE IS AIR DEFENSE UMBRELLA FOR OUR SOLDIER.
You stopped 25km inside the Sinai and got encircled and then cried to the USSR. Also, Egyptian SAM didn't cover the 3rd army. You pushed into the Sinai with the 3rd army because Assad told you he was winning. And he wasn't, neither were you.

This is the battle of Al Mansura and you lost, you also claim you shot down 350+ of Israel's jets which is pretty much its whole airforce and it's also BS, you're just trying to protect your fragile Arab ego.

This is the battle of Al Mansura and you lost, you also claim you shot down 350+ of Israel's jets which is pretty much its whole airforce and it's also BS, you're just trying to protect your fragile Arab ego.
Our Air Force day is 14 october hahahaha so we didn't lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom