What's new

A glimpse into the venues of the upcoming Hangzhou Asian Games, best in the world

The Hangzhou Olympic Sports Center Stadium, the main venue of the Hangzhou Asian Games
The roof can open and close
341b6c9b-2aa7-4cec-a07f-88adfa65b9ce.jpeg

-1074248202jpg.jpg

调整大小 3743920.jpg

Last edited:
We need to get Xi to India for a few months to get rid of corruption at all levels. Then engineers can work without letting corrupt politicians and corrupt people from screwing up project after projects.

In return Xi can take a first hand look at how real democracy is a liberating thing that would let him leave a wonderful legacy for not only China but for mankind as whole.

Hey, we Pakis need more than India, But I am sure we will corrupt even Xi....

Well, so far, China has been succeeding by implementing that system. Or at least aiming to implement that system. Whether it will get to Singapore's standard nationwide long term remains to be seen.
No, don't give too much credit to banana men, I don't think China can or wants to emulate Singapore 100%, after all, SG is an American or Western lapdog and China doesn't want to be near that anyway. Chinese gov should draw more inspirations from China's long history.

No, I don't think China can or wants to emulate Singapore 100%, after all, SG is an American or Western lapdog and China doesn't want to be near that anyway. Chinese gov should draw more inspirations from its long history.
In terms of having an efficient, clean, competent and authoritarian political system, China has certainly been taking a lot of cues from Singapore and has done so since the 90s.

Hangzhou is a very beautiful city, humid these days, in September when games begin it will still be warm.
anyhow city is so green and scenic. i visited several times over the years, people are good, make a lot of friends. in videos above i can see a lot has changed over the years.

they begin laying line for train in 2014. there is a lake probably XI lake which i used to visit every time i go.

it really feels good moving through the roads and streets of the city.

Hangzhou is a very beautiful city, humid these days, in September when games begin it will still be warm.
anyhow city is so green and scenic. i visited several times over the years, people are good, make a lot of friends. in videos above i can see a lot has changed over the years.

they begin laying line for train in 2014. there is a lake probably XI lake which i used to visit every time i go.

it really feels good moving through the roads and streets of the city.
This is why I say that some Americans here claim that old infras and facillities can not be replaced, rebuit or renovated because they are already there is BS. Hangzhou is one of the most ancient cities in China, everything had been "already there" for thousands of years.

2023 Hangzhou Asian Games Stadium for the opening ceremony

Petal-like cladding wraps around this 80,000-seat stadium, which forms the centrepiece of NBBJ's riverside Hangzhou Olympic Sports Center in China.

The 400,000-square-metre stadium is designed to evoke the lotus flowers found in the West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Hangzhou that is celebrated for its gardens and temples.

It is teamed with series of smaller sporting facilities in the Hangzhou Olympic Sports Center, also designed by NBBJ, including a complementary 10,000-seat stadium dedicated to tennis.

2023 Hangzhou Asian Games Stadium for the opening ceremony

The 400,000-square-metre stadium is designed to evoke the lotus flowers found in the West Lake,

Any video showing basketball field for upcoming event ?

Indonesia will send both men and women teams, very exciting moment for me.

Any video showing basketball field for upcoming event ?

Indonesia will send both men and women teams, very exciting moment for me.
Most eye-catching venue is a butterfly-shaped building that combines an aquatics arena and a gymnasium.
The design is based on a famous Chinese traditional love story. Th two venues of Hangzhou Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium and Natatorium are like a colorful butterfly flapping its wings.
The complex building will host diving and basketball events.

In return Xi can take a first hand look at how real democracy is a liberating thing that would let him leave a wonderful legacy for not only China but for mankind as whole.
Keep it to yourself. Your "democracy " and your corruption go hand in hand.

Keep it to yourself. Your "democracy " and your corruption go hand in hand.
We’re not selfish to keep it all to ourselves. That’s why , while we sympathise with Chinese people’s current cattle like treatment by CCP, hoping and wishing you for freedom from CCP tyranny soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom