What's new

2020 is nearly over ... so what can we expect in 2021 for PLA watchers?

Just as the title says I think we had some major developments and breakthroughs in 2020 and I'm sure China won't disappoint us in 2021: so what can we expect in 2021 for PLA watchers?

My wishes are most of all:

- the unveiling of the J-35 prototype
- conclusive answer on the Type 003's powerpack and general layout
- clear images of J-20A & WS-10C in PLAAF colours (from the second frontline unit)
- news on the WS-15
- clear images of the KJ-600 prototype
- Y-20U service entry and clear images of the Y-20B
- Z-20 naval variant service entry
- maybe news on the new attack helicopter (as @IblinI suggested)
- some UAV surprises

... and I'm not sure if to wish to get a glimpse of the H-20 is already too much to hope for.

And you?

I bought this 3 today, you are the author right ? Is it also available in German ?
5865DCA1-EEA7-47AC-A7F2-C3E528451DBD.png

I bought this 3 today, you are the author right ? Is it also available in German ?
View attachment 722983

Yes indeed, I'm the author - and I hope you like it! In case of any complaints, critics or ideas please contact me again.

And sorry NO, there is no German version available ... so let me ask: Are you a German?

Yes indeed, I'm the author - and I hope you like it! In case of any complaints, critics or ideas please contact me again.

And sorry NO, there is no German version available ... so let me ask: Are you a German?
Ja ich lebe in Berlin und bin hier aufgewachsen ( habe auch den Grundwehrdienst geleistet) komme aber ursprünglich aus Pakistan, ich habe noch ein viertes Buch von dir bestellt, ich denke das sind alles neue Auflagen und müssten den aktuellen Stand der Chinesischen Luftwaffe beinhalten. Yes I am a Pakistani who lives and works in Germany, I Ordered a fourth one hopefully all are actuall and reflect the actual standard of the Chinese Air Force.
Ich habe ihnen in einem sozialen Netzwerk heute eine Einladung gesendet...
C2C5A8E5-41C3-4861-8AC7-FE9DD300C9E8.jpeg
45FFBE3A-B2D2-4EC4-A842-B96FA887E0AE.png

Last edited:
Ja ich lebe in Berlin und bin hier aufgewachsen ( habe auch den Grundwehrdienst geleistet) komme aber ursprünglich aus Pakistan, ich habe noch ein viertes Buch von dir bestellt, ich denke das sind alles neue Auflagen und müssten den aktuellen Stand der Chinesischen Luftwaffe beinhalten. Yes I am a Pakistani who lives and works in Germany, I Ordered a fourth one hopefully all are actuall and reflect the actual standard of the Chinese Air Force.
Ich habe ihnen in einem sozialen Netzwerk heute eine Einladung gesendet...View attachment 722999View attachment 723000

Indeed, they are all recent - the two older ones are the original "Modern Chinese Warplanes", which was split into the three volumes you ordered first and "Flashpoint China", which is more a strategic booklet.

Hope you like them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom