What's new

17% GST on 144 items to yield Rs360 billion

yeah its not bughz its na shukri. This video is for you then

Seriously? Come on dude, you can do better than this.

This guy has made comments simply as retarded as Imran Khan.

And more ignorance!

We have a bumper cotton crop this year. The cotton we import is a quality which we do not grow in Pakistan but is required for export oriented textiles.

I propose that you ask before dumping everything on PML.
lol keep living in love of imported items.
Seriously? Come on dude, you can do better than this.

This guy has made comments simply as retarded as Imran Khan.
lol seriously every other guy is dump except you Geniuss. Tell me why all of sudden our goods export jump to $30 billion and including services its projected to hit $35 billion

lol keep living in love of imported items.

There are some imports without which we cannot survive, oil, machines, computers, raw material, spare parts etc.

And imports are also needed to establish a state of the art industry which can eventually assist in growing exports.

There are some imports without which we cannot survive, oil, machines, computers, raw material, spare parts etc.

And imports are also needed to establish a state of the art industry which can eventually assist in growing exports.
Yeah we can not survive without tea, cars and there is huge number of lists like mobile phone and others. We also couldn't survive without taking loan for Lahore metro train and all project like these which generate zero $ rather govt has to give subsidy and where do they get the money by placing more tax on whole Pakistan just to make Lahore another Paris and yet loan has to be paid in $ which will also burden.

All these types of projects are snake which bite later. In start it looks wow then comes revenue and maintenance.

We used to grow cotton in our country back in 90's now we are importing $2 billion cotton. I think imran khan is behind this what do you think?.

Yeah keep saying it till nawaz give you free naan qeema by taking loans and then you will keep paying interest for those naan qeema rest of your lives but yeah 1st time its free.
my testimony (vote) is not cheap --- I don't vote for filth in our election system. -- these kachras nawaz zardari imran are reserved for slaves like you.

my testimony (vote) is not cheap --- I don't vote for filth in our election system. -- these kachras nawaz zardari imran are reserved for slaves like you.
So you don't even cast vote and come out to spit venom? that's great.

Interesting to see Imran still ready to pay political price for a deal made by others.

So you don't even cast vote and come out to spit venom? that's great.
cast vote for whom, corrupts dacoits chur changars --- you people deserve all this (hor chupo ganderian) ----

cast vote for whom, corrupts dacoits chur changars --- you people deserve all this (hor chupo ganderian) ----
if me or you not paying incom le twx we are chor also so 98% pakistanis are also chor.

keep waiting for 100% sharif, imandar, kabhi na jhoot bolnay wala etc person milay tou muj ko bhi bata dena.

Poti Aye imposed 17% GST on poors in Pakistan

did someone decide to copy Modi & india ?

Back
Top Bottom