What's new

10,000 Scandinavian tourists to visit Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa Pakistan

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Scandinavian tourists to visit KP
A Danish tourists operating firm is planning to bring as many as ten thousand tourists to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa during the upcoming season.

This was disclosed to the KP Minister for Sports, Tourismand Youth Affairs, Amjad Afridi by the head of a Danish Tourism Operators and Promoters delegation led by Senior Route Development Manager, Star Alliance Europe, Majid Khan at the Pakhtunkhwa House. The GM KP Tourism Corporation Mushtaq Ahmad Khan and Syed Ali Shah were also present on the occasion. The Scandinavian tourism will visit areas like Swat, Chitral, Galyat and Kaghan-Naran during their annual summer vocations in July-August while the tour operators with a view to make long term investment in these areas. The visiting delegation has appreciated the policies of the government and offered to make huge investment in various sub-sectors of the tourism of the Province which will benefit the people of both the countries.

The Minister tourism on this occasion directed to make preparations for making the visit and stay of the tourists’ comfortable.

Scandinavian tourists to visit KP | Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

welcome to the land of hospitality ! :pakistan:

A Danish tourists operating firm is planning to bring as many as ten thousand tourists to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa during the upcoming season.

This was disclosed to the KP Minister for Sports, Tourismand Youth Affairs, Amjad Afridi by the head of a Danish Tourism Operators and Promoters delegation led by Senior Route Development Manager, Star Alliance Europe, Majid Khan at the Pakhtunkhwa House. The GM KP Tourism Corporation Mushtaq Ahmad Khan and Syed Ali Shah were also present on the occasion. The Scandinavian tourism will visit areas like Swat, Chitral, Galyat and Kaghan-Naran during their annual summer vocations in July-August while the tour operators with a view to make long term investment in these areas. The visiting delegation has appreciated the policies of the government and offered to make huge investment in various sub-sectors of the tourism of the Province which will benefit the people of both the countries.

The Minister tourism on this occasion directed to make preparations for making the visit and stay of the tourists’ comfortable.

Scandinavian tourists to visit KP | Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Isnt 10K too many? I mean yes I appreciate tourism...but a sudden influx?! And building hotels would just smash the beauty! Plus most tourist ...prefer enjoying the beauty with minimum impact on the environment....and also would prefer enjoying the culture...

With tourism sadly culture depletes....Did a few case studies a while back....

They should either go for green tourism or atleast control the number...however, if the number is 10k for the year I think its reasonable!

Star Alliance brings good service...a lot of countries are a part of the airpass....would do the tourism industry a good boost!

abey sathia gya hay, 10 tourists to aa nehe rehe aik dum se 10000 ker dya, choti choti chortey hain pehely ta ke logon ko adat ho jaye sunney ki

Isnt 10K too many? I mean yes I appreciate tourism...but a sudden influx?! And building hotels would just smash the beauty! Plus most tourist ...prefer enjoying the beauty with minimum impact on the environment....and also would prefer enjoying the culture...

With tourism sadly culture depletes....Did a few case studies a while back....

They should either go for green tourism or atleast control the number...however, if the number is 10k for the year I think its reasonable!

Star Alliance brings good service...a lot of countries are a part of the airpass....would do the tourism industry a good boost!

for a season, 10000 is reasonable number if facilitated.. especially when we have airport in Chitral, most tour operators like frontier travel uk, land at Islamabad and then fly directly to the destinations in Chitra, Skardu etc and take them back..

I am sure within few years, we will gain back our tourism industry..

Maximum security should be provided but even providing security would make tourists skeptical, many people have told me why would they go to Pakistan if they need any type of security? So this is a damned if you do damned if you don't type of situation.

not gonna happen !

Wishful thinking by KPK Gov at best ...
I believe if KpK can do enough to stimulate national level tourism; they won't have to tell lies about Scandinavians.

I think for the time being, tourists should wait. It's better not we gamble for gains and risk making international headlines for all the wrong reasons again.

Wait till the security situation is made better. Besides, if special security has to be provided to tourists, it defeats the purpose.

Are they crazy?PA is already overstretched dealing with these taliban..who will give them protection.Taliban will try to kidnap and ransom them for sure..or just behead few to 'send a message to west.blah blah'.They are going right into heartland of insurgency.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom