What's new

Why has Pak lost against India every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call them terrorists because they are fighting against you, but i would call them freedom fighters because they are fighting for the peoples freedom. Bomb blasts are done by the third parties and not necessarily by the freedom fighters, but they always get the blame.

They fight for the freedom which Indian Army or its policies can't give to the people. ;)

Webby,

Bombs in market place are by third parties, dont be naive for god sakes

And the way indian army has treated Kashmiri civilians (ones living in Indian-occupied Kashmir) over the last 60 years or so, these kinds of attacks should be expected every now and then. I wonder why the indians are surprised over the attacks.

No matter who does it, if you treat civilians like that continuously for decades, kill thousands of them, take away their rights and etc, and then expect nothing to happen in return..... then well - you are wrong.
Thats quite a rant, but I don't blame you for believing that, you have been fed that nonsense for years that you refuse to believe the truth even when you it faces you.

Look at the "Freedom in the World" report, page 12.
http://www.freedomhouse.org/uploads/press_release/fiw07_charts.pdf
Indian Kashmir is stated as partly free and Pakistan Kashmir is stated as not free.

If we had killed thousands (like you guys did in Baltistan) there would'nt have been a peep-squeak in Indian Kashmir. The Gilanis and Yasin Maliks would be sitting quite in one corner.:coffee:

Thats quite a rant, but I don't blame you for believing that, you have been fed that nonsense for years that you refuse to believe the truth even when you it faces you.

Look at the "Freedom in the World" report, page 12.
http://www.freedomhouse.org/uploads/press_release/fiw07_charts.pdf
Indian Kashmir is stated as partly free and Pakistan Kashmir is stated as not free.

If we had killed thousands (like you guys did in Baltistan) there would'nt have been a peep-squeak in Indian Kashmir. The Gilanis and Yasin Maliks would be sitting quite in one corner.:coffee:
Me being fed a lot of nonsense? That's true about indians. Like winning 3 wars against Pakistan, Pakistan(ISI) being behind a fish dying in an Indian river (sarcasm btw), india the next superpower and whatmore. And that freedom chart you're talking about is pretty pointless. (The link to the chart is not working but I assume what you're saying is true anyway) We know for a fact that Indian army has been behind the murder of about 80,000 Kashmiris since independence, and has raped many women and also tortured and killed thousands of innocents. They've also made some fake encounters to get promotions. -- http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070203/wl_sthasia_afp/indiakashmirunrest_070203215213 This being an example of the very many.

The world pays very little attention to Kashmir, that's why its rated higher in freedom. They're (media) more concerned about westerners getting killed in bomb blast rather than innocents in Palestine and Kashmir being killed on a regular basis. Similarly like in Kashmir, in Palestine when an Israeli gets killed by a Palestinian suicide bomber, it tends to make headlines on most news sources. Would also make breaking news on some of the news channels. And now if a Palestinian gets killed by the Israeli military, the news doesn't tend to make it to most of the news rooms. If they ever show muslims getting killed, its muslim getting killed by other muslims just to show Islam as violent.

When 2 people get killed in a bomb blast in Pakistan, it makes headlines in BBC News South Asian Section. Whereas 2 people getting killed by violence in India is almost an hourly thing, and it hardly even reaches most of the news sources and only a few bother to report it. That's why these days, media is not to be taken so seriously, unless of course you're an indian and work for BBC and Fox news. Check out that topic in the indian section with over a 100 replies.

Me being fed a lot of nonsense? That's true about indians. Like winning 3 wars against Pakistan, Pakistan(ISI)
Now actually Pakistan won every time (without achieveing any military objective):rolleyes: Happy.
india the next superpower and whatmore
That again qualifies as a rant, refute it if you can, or hold your peace.
And that freedom chart you're talking about is pretty pointless.
Just because you say so?...quite choose eh?
(The link to the chart is not working but I assume what you're saying is true anyway)
Try again, I checked it - it works.
We know for a fact that Indian army has been behind the murder of about 80,000 Kashmiris since independence, and has raped many women and also tortured and killed thousands of innocents.
My, my and world still does'nt believe it...:coffee:

We know for a fact that Indian army has been behind the murder of about 80,000 Kashmiris since independence

care to provide a link to back up your claim..?

The world pays very little attention to Kashmir, that's why its rated higher in freedom

Excellent reasoning bravo !!

Did u happen to check out the status of Transnistria..??
its right below the row contaning Kashmir where u can see it
Its supposedly a disputed territory of Moldova and this is the first time in my life ive come across the name "Transnistria"...of course according to ur logic it must be a highly publicied conflict with daily bombings of westeners and what not.....thats why it has got a rating of ...not free... right?!:rofl: :rofl:

Check out that topic in the indian section with over a 100 replies.

Link pls.

The world also believes Sadam had weapons of Mass Destruction :coffee:

its bad that Indian media is reporting arrests of law enforcer for fake encounetrs in Indian Held Kashmir damn the indian media is also sponsored by ISI :partay:

The world also believes Sadam had weapons of Mass Destruction :coffee:

its bad that Indian media is reporting arrests of law enforcer for fake encounetrs in Indian Held Kashmir damn the indian media is also sponsored by ISI :partay:

Dear Jana,

Just one small question, 60 years on and not an inch closer to occupy Kashmir.

Pakistan ko kaisa klpd hogaya.

PA has raised the bogey of Kashmir, amassed huge wealth when the citizens of Pakistan have been left impoverished and uneducated.

1965 - Classic underestimation of Indian defence. 10 Hindu soldiers = 1 Pak soldier, did not gain anything from the war. Who was ruling Pak ? Pak Army

1971 - India castrated Pak into two. Dissolved the 2 nation theory. Who was ruling Pak ? Pak Army

1984 - Pakistan lost the race to claim Siachen. Who was ruling Pak ? Pak Army.

1991 - Death by a thousand cuts, has India budged from kashmir, nahi.

1999 - Kargil. What a **** idea thinking that India will not take back the heights. Ha ha ha. I hope more generals like Musharraf are in pakistan.

2007 - Musharraf is falling at the feet of India, allowed the border to fenced, stopped militant activity, ironical for the great Komandu to actually speak of peace.

Still no Kashmir. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

From 65 it has been KLPD after KLPD.

Now actually Pakistan won every time (without achieveing any military objective):rolleyes: Happy.

Just because you say so?...quite choose eh?
Read my post earlier in depth. I proved as to why these things should be not taken again.

The world also is also made to believe that Pakistan is behind a dog being ran over by a car in india. It also was made to believe that Iraq had WMD.

care to provide a link to back up your claim..?

It's a well known fact. If you deny that then you're in denial.

Excellent reasoning bravo !!

Did u happen to check out the status of Transnistria..??
its right below the row contaning Kashmir where u can see it
Its supposedly a disputed territory of Moldova and this is the first time in my life ive come across the name "Transnistria"...of course according to ur logic it must be a highly publicied conflict with daily bombings of westeners and what not.....thats why it has got a rating of ...not free... right?!:rofl: :rofl:
If you could be more precise as to what you're talking about, I would be able to understand you. Atm, I got no idea.

Btw the link - https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=3424

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Jana,

Pakistan ko kaisa klpd hogaya.

PA has raised the bogey of Kashmir, amassed huge wealth when the citizens of Pakistan have been left impoverished and uneducated.

1965 - Classic underestimation of Indian defence. 10 Hindu soldiers = 1 Pak soldier, did not gain anything from the war. Who was ruling Pak ? Pak Army

1971 - India castrated Pak into two. Dissolved the 2 nation theory. Who was ruling Pak ? Pak Army

1984 - Pakistan lost the race to claim Siachen. Who was ruling Pak ? Pak Army.

1991 - Death by a thousand cuts, has India budged from kashmir, nahi.

1999 - Kargil. What a **** idea thinking that India will not take back the heights. Ha ha ha. I hope more generals like Musharraf are in pakistan.

2007 - Musharraf is falling at the feet of India, allowed the border to fenced, stopped militant activity, ironical for the great Komandu to actually speak of peace.

Still no Kashmir. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

From 65 it has been KLPD after KLPD.

Err.. we freed 2/5th of Kashmir in 1948. And DO NOT called it occupying Kashmir on a Pakistani forum. Do it on an indian forum. This kind of propaganda is not tolerated. Kashmiris in India consider their land to be occupied, who are you refuting what they say.

Adn I am not gonna go into wars too much. Its 2007, look at the future, and you guys are still stuck on old wars that pretty much hold no significance now. You're saying that Pakistan was split into half -- well India was split into 3 parts in 1948, which is far worse. Besides I think we're better off without Bangladesh:agree:

Err.. we freed 2/5th of Kashmir in 1948. And DO NOT called it occupying Kashmir on a Pakistani forum. Do it on an indian forum. This kind of propaganda is not tolerated. Kashmiris in India consider their land to be occupied, who are you refuting what they say.

I'll have to agree here with Ahsan, this is a Pakistani board and we've shown great degree of tollerence and respect to our non Pakistani members/guets.

It wouldn't hurt anyone if the courtesy is endorsed by all members regardless their nationality so we can continue to run this board with minimum moderation, censorship and banning.

Thanks!

Dear Jana,

John,

This is simply not acceptable! :mad:

Pakistan is not an occupying force in 'Azad Kashmir', the region is disputed as per numerous UN resolutions and we've respected them.

Unlike India, our approach towards a peaceful solution for Kashmir is Kashmir-centric, putting their interests first!

Please avoid such statements in future!

Thanks!

Neo

Don't be ridiculous. Only one war in the Indo-Pak realm has had a conclusion and that was of 1971. All the rest ended more or less in a stalemate. Kargil wasn't really a war. It was more of a skirmish in which IA achieved its aims. As for the PA, opinion is still divided over whether they had an aim at all.

Err.. we freed 2/5th of Kashmir in 1948.

You might want to note that the successes were against the Maharaja's weak forces and not against the Indian Army.

And DO NOT called it occupying Kashmir on a Pakistani forum.

Admirable sentiments. This is also a defence forum and military terms still include 'occupy' and 'capture'.

Kashmiris in India consider their land to be occupied, who are you refuting what they say.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Adn I am not gonna go into wars too much.

Which is not surprising at all.

Its 2007, look at the future, and you guys are still stuck on old wars that pretty much hold no significance now.

Its history. Its interesting, so its discussed. And its not just Indians who discuss it.

You're saying that Pakistan was split into half -- well India was split into 3 parts in 1948, which is far worse.

The year was 1947 and not 1948. Pakistan's independence day is 14 August, India's is 15 August which technically implies that Pakistan gained independence from Britain and not India.

The year was 1947 and not 1948. Pakistan's independence day is 14 August, India's is 15 August which technically implies that Pakistan gained independence from Britain and not India.

touché :lol:

Don't be ridiculous. Only one war in the Indo-Pak realm has had a conclusion and that was of 1971. All the rest ended more or less in a stalemate. Kargil wasn't really a war. It was more of a skirmish in which IA achieved its aims. As for the PA, opinion is still divided over whether they had an aim at all.
Err.. 1948 war had a conclusion too :rolleyes:

You might want to note that the successes were against the Maharaja's weak forces and not against the Indian Army.
It's still a win. In 1971, half of the people you captured were civilians.

Admirable sentiments. This is also a defence forum and military terms still include 'occupy' and 'capture'.
I repeat, this kind of propaganda is only allowed on Indian forums. This being a Pakistani forum should not and does not tolerate this indian propaganda.

Its history. Its interesting, so its discussed. And its not just Indians who discuss it.
As you wish. I got my own opinion, you got your own.

Ok dude.. a typo. And whatever Pakistan gained independence from, it was splitting india into 3 parts.

touché
What you laughing at? Have you never seen a typo in your life or have never made one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom