What's new

Why China won't allow a Russian defeat in Ukraine no matter what it takes

Battlion25

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If Russia is defeated in Ukraine this will embolden the Americans to fortify countries bordering China just like east europe because they will have alot of momentum at that point and will try to repeat same formula there. The Americans will deploy big time to the chinese borders such as in South Korea, Japan, Guam and even Taiwan.

Hence why China can't allow a Putin defeat in Ukraine and one of my predictions is that the conflict will drag on for few more years where the Russians will gain the upper hand and Also Iran will get more involved with unsanctioned militias from next year and embedded into Wagner group and they will do it secretly with deniability but people will know despite Iran denying it.

China open the door for Iran to focus solely on Ukraine and aid Russia in avoiding stragetic defeat which could have later on bad consequences for the chinese.

But in any case the Russians will rally and gain the victory because giving the US a stragetic defeat is atmost important and critical for the interests of China and Russia.

Why the Iranians will have no other option but to throw everything into this is because they are NEXT if the US gains victory here hence they will throw cannon fodders in hope of delaying or avoid all together Ukrainian victory/West victory

Last edited:
If Russia is defeated in Ukraine this will embolden the Americans to fortify countries bordering China just like east europe because they will have alot of momentum at that point and will try to repeat same formula there. The Americans will deploy big time to the chinese borders such as in South Korea, Japan, Guam and even Taiwan.

Hence why China can't allow a Putin defeat in Ukraine and one of my predictions is that the conflict will drag on for few more years where the Russians will gain the upper hand and Also Iran will get more involved with unsanctioned militias from next year and embedded into Wagner group and they will do it secretly with deniability but people will know despite Iran denying it.

China open the door for Iran to focus solely on Ukraine and aid Russia in avoiding stragetic defeat which could have later on bad consequences for the chinese.

But in any case the Russians will rally and gain the victory because giving the US a stragetic defeat is atmost important and critical for the interests of China and Russia.

Why the Iranians will have no other option but to throw everything into this is because they are NEXT if the US gains victory here hence they will throw cannon fodders in hope of delaying or avoid all together Ukrainian victory/West victory

It depends on how you define victory. Is independent Ukraine that joins EU (or possibly NATO) a defeat for Russia ?

Will China or Iran send cannon fodder to the Ukrainian frontlines ? Short of that I see a Russian defeat in Ukraine

The US has already achieved a strategic victory in Ukraine.
Because most war cost was paid by EU countries. I doubt Europeans can bear the cost for long time. I heard NATO countries is running out of their weapons inventories. The real hard time is yet to come for US.

It depends on how you define victory. Is independent Ukraine that joins EU (or possibly NATO) a defeat for Russia ?

Will China or Iran send cannon fodder to the Ukrainian frontlines ? Short of that I see a Russian defeat in Ukraine
The four Donbass states becoming part of Russia territory is a signal of Russia win.

Last edited:
Because most war cost was paid by EU countries. I doubt Europeans can bear the cost for long time. I heard NATO countries is running out of their weapons inventories. The real hard time is yet to come for US.

The four Donbass states becoming part of Russia territory is a signal of Russia win.

The Crimea and two Donbass provinces were occupied by Russia in 2014

Look at the map

All it takes is a couple of mistakes - Russians could lose everything minus Crimea

For USA/Europe It is cheaper to tie down the Russian army in Ukraine. Not sure who are you trying to fool ?

Last edited:
China doesn't have to supply Russia with weapons or ammo. Russia is perfectly able to produce them. As long as China doesn't cut off components, Russia will have a steady stream of equipment to replace its losses.

Best part is providing components and raw material doesn't break neutrality.

I agree with OP. China will not allow Russia to lose the war. It will be strategic disaster for China. I believe China will supply weapons to Russia indirectly or even directly if the worst scenario happens. I heard some European politicians said they will sanction China if China supports Russia. My answer is: Go to hell you US pawns. Europeans said they can sacrifice their economy for their security. So they believe China will sacrifice its security for economy?

China dont have capability to counter the west. sooner or later russia will back off.

USA is slowly arming all Chinese neighbours by showing what russia doing. From Japan to phillipines to australia. Soon EU will de couple from china too if it cross the line.

China dont have capability to counter the west. sooner or later russia will back off.

USA is slowly arming all Chinese neighbours by showing what russia doing. From Japan to phillipines to australia. Soon EU will de couple from china too if it cross the line.

I do not agree with your assessment. China has not reached the stage to counter the US, but China's money, Russian support to be used as pawns by China to fight a war, and support of Anti US elements in Asia for Russia will ensure, the West has to be prepared for a long drawn battle with Russia in Ukraine.

The problem with the West is their dependency on other countries to fight their own war. They do not have the interest to send their own people to fight a long prolonged war in Ukraine..So it might happen that US continues to support Ukraine to extend this war for ever...

West/NATO cheer leaders will change the goal post to make sure on twitter Russia lost BUT remember this.

If Russia wins Ukraine lost.
If Russia loses NATO won.

China doesn't have to supply Russia with weapons or ammo. Russia is perfectly able to produce them. As long as China doesn't cut off components, Russia will have a steady stream of equipment to replace its losses.

Best part is providing components and raw material doesn't break neutrality.

USA has won too. Can Russia intervene in Syria or Central Asia now ?

I do not agree with your assessment. China has not reached the stage to counter the US, but China's money, Russian support to be used as pawns by China to fight a war, and support of Anti US elements in Asia for Russia will ensure, the West has to be prepared for a long drawn battle with Russia in Ukraine.

The problem with the West is their dependency on other countries to fight their own war. They do not have the interest to send their own people to fight a long prolonged war in Ukraine..So it might happen that US continues to support Ukraine to extend this war for ever...
US will extend the war until russia lost. In the mean time USA is ensuring EU and its asian allies listen to them for future confrontation with China.

Russia is struggling to gain a tiny city Bakhmut....a war they said will be won in 3 days. What else you need to know.

Soon EU will de couple from china too if it cross the line.
Chinese products will chase out EU products in most developing countries' markets. Chinese EV cars are ready for export. If EU decouples China, it means it will lose direct export to China and indirect export to other countries(Chinese products containing EU parts). The only markets left for EU are US, Japan and some other pro-west countries. The problem is, EU, US, Japan's industries are pretty much overlapped. I don't see a bright future for EU if it jumps on US bus.

The ultimate problem for EU: China will be able to produce more and more products that used to be dominated by EU. Can EU products compete with Chinese products in developing countries?

Chinese are not stupid to suport Russia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom