What's new

"We can erase Armenia from the map", says Imran Khan...

I don't know Armenians personally, but gauging from Kim Kardashian it doesn't look any good.
Yeah and gauging from Nawaz Sharif it doesn't look any good either,does it? But yes,it's a bs article

These guys are just pro-Indian Australians.

Greeks want to create a Greece-India alliance that is a counter-reflection of the Turkish-Pakistani alliance and to do this their media write whatever indian community likes and its usualy anti pakistan propaganda.
Most Greeks don't care about India actually. It's just a few who say such things.

I doubt the subject of Armenia has even crossed the mind of Imran Khan for many years at least....if ever.

It's not exactly a very relevant subject, Is it?

No, sounds Greek.

Georgios Lykokapis is a journalist and regularly contributor to SLPress. He studied political science and has a special interest focus on international relations, politics and history.

Perhaps the Greeks are upset that thier loser brother got butt fucked by Azerbaijani army backed by Turky and Pakistan.

Perhaps the Greeks are upset that thier loser brother got butt fucked by Azerbaijani army backed by Turky and Pakistan.
Read the posts:

Greek City Times is based in Australia. Not in Greece. They are Australian-Greeks who are heavily pro-Indian. Some of their staff might as well be Indians. I don't know.

Most Greeks don't care about India actually. It's just a few who say such things.
İnternational Greek media channels and journalists supported this idea and other lobbies like Armenian and Secular Iranians support it too.. It's because of their effort that India now sell weapons to Armenia and make exercise together with Greece

We should accept Armenia. Why can't we, when everyone is accepting everyone else? I mean, a policy to please few is dangerous.

No, sounds Greek.

Georgios Lykokapis is a journalist and regularly contributor to SLPress. He studied political science and has a special interest focus on international relations, politics and history.
Idk about that. Indians were literally using dead people, let alone fictional people as authors in their fake websites as uncovered by EU DisInfoLab.

We should accept Armenia. Why can't we, when everyone is accepting everyone else? I mean, a policy to please few is dangerous.
What's the benefit. Awain hi? Allah waastey?

Diplomacy is quid pro quo (unless you are slave like us).
What has armenia to offer us?

İnternational Greek media channels and journalists supported this idea and other lobbies like Armenian and Secular Iranians support it too.. It's because of their effort that India now sell weapons to Armenia and make exercise together with Greece
No man,Armenians turned to India on their own.

I have a perfect Duduk solo for background music for it

Yeah and gauging from Nawaz Sharif it doesn't look any good either,does it? But yes,it's a bs article

These guys are just pro-Indian Australians.

LOL I like this Greek. He even knows how to not offend.

Read the posts:

Greek City Times is based in Australia. Not in Greece. They are Australian-Greeks who are heavily pro-Indian. Some of their staff might as well be Indians. I don't know.

Guess what. Some of their staff is actually Indian.

Guess what. Some of their staff is actually Indian.
Yeah I had a feeling they were Indians. I think somebody mentioned it on the forum. Greek publications usually don't mention India or Pakistan so much. This site is obsessed with Pakistan in a weird way. So the logical solution is,these guys work with Indians. You know,it's Australia after all.

I lived amongst the Armenians in SoCal growing up. We had a lot in common sans the religion. Actually they looked out for us and protected my brothers and me against the Mexicans. The SoCal Mexicans were always trouble makers many Pakistanis, Asians, middle easterners, whites lived on one street and the one over was all Mexican in Glendale, CA. We always had our things stolen by them, and you constantly see police helicopters and police over that street. The Armenians (many of them moved to Iran, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon post Turkish massacres) more or less adopted many Islamic mannerism.

Armenia Power was a gang to protect their elderly and properties against the roaming Mexicans. We had cordial relationships as they saw us one of them vs being Mexican.0

And yeah Kim “BBC” Kardashian is hated by the Armenian population. It’s not the norm with them.

I lived amongst the Armenians in SoCal growing up. We had a lot in common sans the religion. Actually they looked out for us and protected my brothers and me against the Mexicans. The SoCal Mexicans were always trouble makers many Pakistanis, Asians, middle easterners, whites lived on one street and the one over was all Mexican in Glendale, CA. We always had our things stolen by them, and you constantly see police helicopters and police over that street. The Armenians (many of them moved to Iran, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon post Turkish massacres) more or less adopted many Islamic mannerism.

Armenia Power was a gang to protect their elderly and properties against the roaming Mexicans. We had cordial relationships as they saw us one of them vs being Mexican.0

And yeah Kim “BBC” Kardashian is hated by the Armenian population. It’s not the norm with them.
Eee vatooo!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom