What's new

U.S doubts India’s credibility after debunked Balakot strike and false F-16 claim.

No doubt Swift Retort hurt India's image in Washington......but only in private behind closed doors. Prior to the aerial exchanges, Trump made open comments that the USA would do nothing to intervene, and for Pakistan to back down to India. The impression in Washington was that India would dominate and Pakistan could do little to retaliate. In the end Trump had to intervene.....but to help India get Abhi back :lol: :lol: :lol:. Not what the think tanks were expecting.

Summary of this report : India could not fight a small localized skirmish but plans to fight two front war….. hamay kya ch….. samjha hai ???

Forget about two front war. The fact was that India has never been ready even for a one front war. Modi has been cancelling and delaying Indian defence deals one after the other.

Propaganda can only take you so far.

Chinese and Pakistan's strategic planner are not like gullible Indian public to fall for such propaganda.

No doubt Swift Retort hurt India's image in Washington......but only in private behind closed doors. Prior to the aerial exchanges, Trump made open comments that the USA would do nothing to intervene, and for Pakistan to back down to India. The impression in Washington was that India would dominate and Pakistan could do little to retaliate. In the end Trump had to intervene.....but to help India get Abhi back :lol: :lol: :lol:. Not what the think tanks were expecting.

Thanks to Trump's intervension, India was able to get back Abhinandan and get a face saver. But this also meant that US permanently lost confidence in India to fight China. This was the reason why India was dumped and AUKUS was created.

mujhy ye kam nhi bolna please

sab log suno ye tag @SIPRA bhai ki traf se hoa :P

@Trailer23
@HRK
@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Mangus Ortus Novem @masterchief_mirza @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My hommies @Crystal-Clear @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @ZedZeeshan
Bhai Imran sahib, apni list check kar lo, koi reh na gya ho.
Kisi ko naraz nahi karne ka.

Andhbhakts don't care about the international image which has eroded badly due to Modi and company, they only care about the local image and news which fits well for the local consumption, after the Vir Chakra awarded to Abhi none done, their own pilots of IAF must be hiding their faces.

Modi won close to 12-16 seats more, it seems after the fake Balakot strike.

One good thing about this skirmish was that Indians have become more saner in private discussions. Many people have realized that Indians are much weaker than Pakistan let alone China.

You can fool some people for all the time, all the people for some time, but not all the people for all the time - President Abraham Lincoln

Iblis fools a huge chunk of the mankind for their entire lifetime till the death makes it clear......

Anyway, Pak needs Modi more than ever before now.....

An exception is Indians. Indians can be fooled most of the times. Most of the Indians are simpletons.

Taught the bully a lesson that day and the world applauded.

To act as a bully, words needs to have the backing of the strength. India was never a bully but a propagandist.

Scholarship on India’s Lies. :p: Academic papers in western publications ... waiting for the Indian Whataboutisms:cheesy: Modi has been all about Perception management; Incredible India, Shining India and what not. Looks like that’s being called out.

Indian propaganda is failing only in the international arena. Within India, this propaganda is still working.

Last edited:
The world champion in this field

微信图片_20220130012450.png

if arnab goswamy knows iaf plan then isi also knows it

Indians have always under estimated the opponent's strength due to bad intelligence and made idiotic plans which resulted in defeat after defeat. The problem is Indians don't even learn from their past failures and keep repeating them again and again.

Far more than that. He got the thumping majority, because of that fake Strike. Most shrewd politician of the Indian history.

Surely Modi is a great propagandist and he knows that Indians are gullible.

Indians have always under estimated the opponent's strength due to bad intelligence and made idiotic plans which resulted in defeat after defeat. The problem is Indians don't even learn from their past failures and keep repeating them again and again.

Surely Modi is a great propagandist and he knows that Indians are gullible.
and their way of thinking like Bollywood . :lol: it was some 2007 as i remember an indian ask me why not just USA wipe out taliban . i replied to him what else they are doing man ? just go today read comment sections of most news sites . their knowledge of war is really a joke . and then a PM say there were clouds to i told them lets do it it will help us . :lol: and a stupid commander send mi-17 in middle of air war another stupid shot it down . and then another stupid send a mig-21 to go fight with f-16 loaded with amraams . for god sake it was not war it was a funny day .

Whatever india's capabilities are, we need not be involved in this. what we need to do is to up our propaganda game. we need to sponsor news reports, opinions, articles in the west and to lobby hard and fast. we can utilize said propaganda and lobbying for increasing exports, presenting our view to the world, doing india dirty and generally advancing our interests.

and their way of thinking like Bollywood . :lol: it was some 2007 as i remember an indian ask me why not just USA wipe out taliban . i replied to him what else they are doing man ? just go today read comment sections of most news sites . their knowledge of war is really a joke . and then a PM say there were clouds to i told them lets do it it will help us . :lol: and a stupid commander send mi-17 in middle of air war another stupid shot it down . and then another stupid send a mig-21 to go fight with f-16 loaded with amraams . for god sake it was not war it was a funny day .

People get the leaders they deserve.

Hence gullible Indians got a propagandist PM like Modi.

Whatever india's capabilities are, we need not be involved in this. what we need to do is to up our propaganda game. we need to sponsor news reports, opinions, articles in the west and to lobby hard and fast. we can utilize said propaganda and lobbying for increasing exports, presenting our view to the world, doing india dirty and generally advancing our interests.

West always chose and will always choose Pakistan over India.

Whats new in this? From all major known western media including european, from CNN to BBC, Newyork times to Guardian — from IHS Janes to Military News, every single journlist, defense expert, anyone who have sane mind and common sense literally laughed @ India’s BS version. Only BS oh i mean Indian tatu phatu nation believes every BS of Modi and their BJP military wing aka Indian military non-sense and fairytale stories.

US is fully cognizant of the fact that India is a thoroughly "khassi" (read impotent) state. :lol:

well if anything , indians are the a subservient race,
they have been dominated by all foreigners since history.

well if anything , indians are the a subservient race,
they have been dominated by all foreigners since history.

True.

Whats new in this? From all major known western media including european, from CNN to BBC, Newyork times to Guardian — from IHS Janes to Military News, every single journlist, defense expert, anyone who have sane mind and common sense literally laughed @ India’s BS version. Only BS oh i mean Indian tatu phatu nation believes every BS of Modi and their BJP military wing aka Indian military non-sense and fairytale stories.

Exactly. There is nothing new here.

Another day like 27 Feb for my beloved Indians

The best thing should have been that India should have accepted that they lost two SU-30 MKIs in the battle. Not doing so is a disservice to the Indian Airforce pilots who died in that battle. Alas! Modi is more worried about his image than truly honoring the pilots who sacrificed their lives fighting for the country.

The Americans are slowly but surely realising that the Indians are a deluded lot who lie, lie alot and lie about everything ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom