What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

Its only 5 Gokbeys worth of engines though. I was expecting a bigger order.

TEI have delivered more then 50 T700 engines and the deal with American for the T70 is not going like the signed contracts. So we have a lot of engines and we are not in a hurry. Beside that the certification is not ready. When the certification is ready the order will explode.

Can you explain what this means?

We started 10 years ago project to replace our helicopter fleet, called the T-70(109 pieces) and this would be build in Turkey, somehow ther is ambargo from Americans the project should be finished al ready. They have delivered first T70 -in 2022. TEI is stil delivering the licence engine T700 but ther is choppers :-).Bu wher are the T-70?

Ther is no real answer on the internet, we will have a lot T-700 engines. Only thing is we can not sell it to other countries....

We started 10 years ago project to replace our helicopter fleet, called the T-70(109 pieces) and this would be build in Turkey, somehow ther is ambargo from Americans the project should be finished al ready. They have delivered first T70 -in 2022. TEI is stil delivering the licence engine T700 but ther is choppers :-).Bu wher are the T-70?

Ther is no real answer on the internet, we will have a lot T-700 engines. Only thing is we can not sell it to other countries....

Anyone with half a brain would never buy American equipment

we will have a lot T-700 engines. Only thing is we can not sell it to other countries....
Yes, we have many GE T700 series engines. However, we as forumers do not know the details of the contract. We may not be allowed to mount those engines on any platform other than our Skorsky T70 helicopters.

I am also sure that as many engines as the completed T70 were delivered. TEI is not stupid enough to produce engines for helicopters that have not been produced.

Yes, we have many GE T700 series engines. However, we as forumers do not know the details of the contract. We may not be allowed to mount those engines on any platform other than our Skorsky T70 helicopters.

I am also sure that as many engines as the completed T70 were delivered. TEI is not stupid enough to produce engines for helicopters that have not been produced.

These T700s are they produced from scratch in Turkey, or are some parts made in the US, some in Turkey, and then assembled in Turkey?

These T700s are they produced from scratch in Turkey, or are some parts made in the US, some in Turkey, and then assembled in Turkey?

We now that it is licence engien, but what parts coming from GE we don't now.

Stick it inside a T929 worst case scenario. lol

TEI, Delivered the 50th T700-TEI-701D Engine for Utility Helicopter​

Back
Top Bottom