What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

I think 230 F16s and 40 F4s aren't enough anymore against the current level of threats.
There's a coalition against us in the eastern mediterranean.

We need more planes as soon as possible. Not training aircraft, proper fighter jets.

And since the USA isn't willing to sell us, we need to look for other partners. Gripen and Typhoon are good candidates but that may not work due to political reasons. We may have to negotiate with Russia for Su-57

GRIPEN -E/F has American Engine .. USA can block sale of GRIPEN -E/F to Turkey

48 Eurofighters with METEOR Missile would be enough to counter threats
but We are fighting with The EU in the Eastern Mediterranean
there is arms embargo on Turkey by The EU ... ( Germany can block sale of Eurofighter to Turkey )

Russia did not allow Turkey to use Turkish avionics , electronics and weapons on SU-35

and if we now signed a deal to buy Fighter Jets , minimum 5 years to wait for deliveries

in 5 years TURAF will have enough capability to match with Greek Rafale in BVR combat

-- Aselsan GaN based AESA Radar for F-16s
-- MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet with low RCS
-- GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air Missile

also S400 Air Defense Systems will protect Turkish F-16s and MIUS over the Eastern Mediterranean
Turkish F-16s will be under S400 protection

İf Greece has Rafale , Turkey has S400

the most important thing is ramjet engine long range air to air Missile in BVR combat , not platform

Egyptian Rafales armed with 60km MICA-RF a2a missiles and no any chance in BVR combat against Turkish F-16C armed with 120 km AIM-120C7 a2a missiles

if Greek Rafale armed with METEOR ramjet engine long range air to air Missiles
TURAF F-16s also will have same BVR capability with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air Missile

We should focus on MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet with stealth capability
and to arm MIUS with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air Missiles

even 600 km EIRS AESA Radar can guide GOKHAN Missiles to engage on Rafale , F-15 , F-35 , SU-35 in the region
also TURAF has 4 Boeing E-7T AEWC which can detect Rafale 300+ km away

Last edited:
Almanyadan mı? peki :yes4:
you don't know anything, go back to play video games,

what have you created in your life? to criticize you have to do better, and when you are not able to do better, you watch and you wait for your wave

a war is not won just with planes, your friends have seen it in Afghanistan, Syria and Libya
Doesn't matter. A trainer aircraft that is powered by a single F404 engine can not match a fucking rafale, not in a merge not in BVR.

You're talking utter nonsense.
hahaha do you think you're in a video game? do you think a war is won with Rafales or Fail-35s? hahahahaa
you watch american movies a little too much 🤣
ask the Russians and Americans what happened in Afghanistan and why they are fleeing from the Taliban without fighter planes, helicopters or ships
ask the Russians and Americans what happened in Afghanistan and why they are fleeing from the Taliban without fighter planes, helicopters or ships

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. A trainer aircraft that is powered by a single F404 engine can not match a fucking rafale, not in a merge not in BVR.

You're talking utter nonsense.
what's matter where are your best fighters Fail-35 ?, where are the best ships ?,
I misheard ? What's going on ? According to our expert Fail-35 should win the war, we would have been lied? , hahahaha 😂

You are too backward, another era exceeded from the Middle Ages , go to sleep kidy

you don't know anything, go back to play video games,

what have you created in your life?
I didn't run away to France for example. In a potential war, I will be drafted. You'll watch from television.

I'm tired of your fake patriotism. STFU
GRIPEN -E/F has American Engine .. USA can block sale of GRIPEN -E/F to Turkey
Engine of Hürjet is also American, therefore it's a moot point. Clearly USA isn't blocking engines for Turkey (yet)
What's more, engines of MMU are also American. By your logic should we cancel that project?

We could buy used Gripens, which could be delivered immediately.

We could do what Greece did, 50 used + 50 new for example.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious. I think we need more and better airframes.

I think 230 F16s and 40 F4s aren't enough anymore against the current level of threats.
There's a coalition against us in the eastern mediterranean.

We need more planes as soon as possible. Not training aircraft, proper fighter jets.

And since the USA isn't willing to sell us, we need to look for other partners. Gripen and Typhoon are good candidates but that may not work due to political reasons. We may have to negotiate with Russia for Su-57

The plan is to modernize 200 fighters, the other 30 are block52+ and they will not be upgraded. Just wait and be patient.

The plan is to modernize 200 fighters, the other 30 are block52+ and they will not be upgraded. Just wait and be patient.
Sometimes I get the feeling that we're not speaking the same language.

AIRFRAMES,
WE NEED MORE

P.s we don't have any Block 52+ we have Block 50+ They have AN/APG-68(v)9 radars and GE F110 Engines.
(as opposed to the PW engines in Block 52+)

Although these are very new planes, some of the technology has already gotten old. But that's besides my point. We need more planes. How can I explain that better?

More means more than 270

Engine of Hürjet is also American, therefore it's a moot point. Clearly USA isn't blocking engines for Turkey (yet)
What's more, engines of MMU are also American. By your logic should we cancel that project?

only 5 American Engines for MMU prototypes

USA wants to control Turkey and probably no more American Engines for MMU
Therefore in 2018 TRMOTOR has started to develop turbofan Engine to power MMU after 2029

TEI develops TF-6000 turbofan engine which can power HURJET and TAI unmanned supersonic Fighter Jet

btw if USA doesnt block anything
Then 50 F-15EX for TURAF to replace F-4s
even We can buy 50 used F-16s from The US and to modernize F-16s to block72 standart ( national AESA Radar , IFF and Mission Computer , SPEWS-II EW Suite and national missiles/bombs )

but USA wants to block TURAF
since 2013 , we are fighting with The US and proxies in Turkey,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Sweden is pro-PKK and Sweden sell nothing to Turkey
and We dont need garbage used GRIPENs
( to spend $5 billion for buying 50 new GRIPENs = stupidity )

Turkish F-16s are far better than GRIPEN

1--
163 CCIP modernized F-16 Block52 armed with 75km AIM-120B and 120 km AIM-120C7 a2a missiles
( AN/APG-68(v)9 Radar that doesnt matter AESA or not ..... 163 CCIP modernized F-16 Block52 have link-16 data link for using Boeing E-7T AEWC 600km Radar to guide 120 km AIM-120C7 networked a2a missiles )

2-- 29 F-16 Block50+ have same network centric warfare capability

3-- 35 OZGUR modernized F-16 Block72
national AESA Radar , IFF and Mission Computer

GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missile will be ruler of the sky

4-- 50 MIUS unmanned Fighter Jets armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles

MIUS can do same BVR combat as like GRIPEN
also MIUS will carry SOM-J Cruise Missile for SEAD-DEAD role

5-- We can use 50 HURJET to harm Greek - French Navies in the Eastern Mediterranean

thanks to 280km SOM-C anti-ship Missile and 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker

even 10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 60 KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles for swarm attack on Frigates
( and game over ! )

60 KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles = $6 million
FREMM Frigate = $500 million

HURJET will also have the infrastructure to land on and take off from the upcoming light Aircraft Carrier TCG ANADOLU

6-- İf Greece has RAFALE ..... Turkey has S400

S400s can block Rafales over the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean
also 150 km SIPER Air Defense System can block half of Aegean against Greek Rafales

7-- Turkey is not alone

36 Qatari Fighter Jets could be deployed in Turkey ... ( Rafale , Eurofighter or F-15QA )
most modern Fighter Jets armed with METEOR and AIM-120C7

ERDOGAN will win 2023 election to rule Turkey until june 2028
and in 2023 roll out for MMU
in my opinion USA will stop blocking tranfer of F-35s to Turkey after 2023
if not , also no problem

227 modernized F-16s , MIUS , AKINCI , HURJET , S400 , SIPER and 36 Qatari Fighter Jets would be enough to protect EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

227 modernized F-16s
100 MIUS , AKINCI , HURJET
36 Qatari Fighter Jets .. ( Rafale , Eurofighter or F-15QA )
S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems

Last edited:
only 5 American Engines for MMU prototypes

USA wants to control Turkey and probably no more American Engines for MMU
Therefore in 2018 TRMOTOR has started to develop turbofan Engine to power MMU after 2029

TEI develops TF-6000 turbofan engine which can power HURJET and TAI unmanned supersonic Fighter Jet

btw if USA doesnt block anything
Then 50 F-15EX for TURAF to replace F-4s
even We can buy 50 used F-16s from The US and to modernize F-16s to block72 standart ( national AESA Radar , IFF and Mission Computer , SPEWS-II EW Suite and national missiles/bombs )

but USA wants to block TURAF
since 2013 , we are fighting with The US and proxies in Turkey,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Sweden is pro-PKK and Sweden sell nothing to Turkey
and We dont need garbage used GRIPENs
( to spend $5 billion for buying 50 new GRIPENs = stupidity )

Turkish F-16s are far better than GRIPEN

1--
163 CCIP modernized F-16 Block52 armed with 75km AIM-120B and 120 km AIM-120C7 a2a missiles
( AN/APG-68(v)9 Radar that doesnt matter AESA or not ..... 163 CCIP modernized F-16 Block52 have link-16 data link for using Boeing E-7T AEWC 600km Radar to guide 120 km AIM-120C7 networked a2a missiles )

2-- 29 F-16 Block50+ have same network centric warfare capability

3-- 35 OZGUR modernized F-16 Block72
national AESA Radar , IFF and Mission Computer

GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missile will be ruler of the sky

4-- 50 MIUS unmanned Fighter Jets armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles

MIUS can do same BVR combat as like GRIPEN
also MIUS will carry SOM-J Cruise Missile for SEAD-DEAD role

5-- We can use 50 HURJET to harm Greek - French Navies in the Eastern Mediterranean

thanks to 280km SOM-C anti-ship Missile and 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker

even 10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 60 KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles for swarm attack on Frigates
( and game over ! )

60 KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles = $6 million
FREMM Frigate = $500 million

HURJET will also have the infrastructure to land on and take off from the upcoming light Aircraft Carrier TCG ANADOLU

6-- İf Greece has RAFALE ..... Turkey has S400

S400s can block Rafales over the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean
also 150 km SIPER Air Defense System can block half of Aegean against Greek Rafales

7-- Turkey is not alone

36 Qatari Fighter Jets could be deployed in Turkey ... ( Rafale , Eurofighter or F-15QA )
most modern Fighter Jets armed with METEOR and AIM-120C7

ERDOGAN will win 2023 election to rule Turkey until june 2028
and in 2023 roll out for MMU
in my opinion USA will stop blocking tranfer of F-35s to Turkey after 2023
if not , also no problem

227 modernized F-16s , MIUS , AKINCI , HURJET , S400 , SIPER and 36 Qatari Fighter Jets would be enough to protect EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

227 modernized F-16s
100 MIUS , AKINCI , HURJET
36 Qatari Fighter Jets .. ( Rafale , Eurofighter or F-15QA )
S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems

You really think life is only some sort of penis-contest and war is like quartet's game?

Man, grow up and get mature .... this fan-boy-BS is nothing but ridiculous. :hitwall: :crazy:

By the way, can we come back again to the topic please, which is "turkish-aviation-programs" and not "Turkey will sink French corvettes", "Turkey will down Greek Rafales" and "Turkey will start a war in Europe only due to too much testosterone of some fan-boys!" :omghaha:

Last edited:
Sometimes I get the feeling that we're not speaking the same language.

AIRFRAMES,
WE NEED MORE

P.s we don't have any Block 52+ we have Block 50+ They have AN/APG-68(v)9 radars and GE F110 Engines.
(as opposed to the PW engines in Block 52+)

Although these are very new planes, some of the technology has already gotten old. But that's besides my point. We need more planes. How can I explain that better?

More means more than 270

We are using less F16 for air to groud operations, we will use bigger and more drones. As a example east and west side of Turkey are 24/7 drone. CAS operations will be done by Hurkus and Hurjet. Why buying more fighter when you won't need it anymore?

I didn't run away to France for example. In a potential war, I will be drafted. You'll watch from television.

I'm tired of your fake patriotism. STFU

Hahaha
You are funny, when the Turkish army needed you?, Given your age, you are already retired and seen the time you spend on the internet without doing sport, you do not even hold one night standing, let's add to this your alcohol and surely cigarette, believe me the army needs real young sportsmen, the sportsmen of the keyboard they can go see Google :big_boss:

You really think life is only some sort of penis-contest and war is like quartet's game?

Man, grow up and get mature .... this fan-boy-BS is nothing but ridiculous. :hitwall: :crazy:

By the way, can we come back again to the topic please, which is "turkish-aviation-programs" and not "Turkey will sink French corvettes", "Turkey will down Greek Rafales" and "Turkey will start a war in Europe only due to too much testosterone of some fan-boys!" :omghaha:
Do you want we call your Master the USA to teach you what the war is?
the Americans know how to talk with you, and you know how to obey.
Be serious when you hear about your country in international conflict stories?
and you want to come to the lesson to the Turks, let's go be serious, go back to your bosh and mercedes factory, otherwise you will fancy uncle Sam, you have to produce more mercedes for the Americans before they get angry , If biden gets angry ... the Germans will take one more beating from US 8-):pakistan::turkey:

Do you want we call your Master the USA to teach you what the war is?
the Americans know how to talk with you, and you know how to obey.
Be serious when you hear about your country in international conflict stories?
and you want to come to the lesson to the Turks, let's go be serious, go back to your bosh and mercedes factory, otherwise you will fancy uncle Sam, you have to produce more mercedes for the Americans before they get angry , If biden gets angry ... the Germans will take one more beating from US 8-):pakistan::turkey:

Why again bringing Germany, its politics and the USA into this stuff and even if you were right - what I don't think - such BS this certain fan-boy posts makes it even less likely: Why is there a reason Turkey must offend all other European countries? Why against France, Germany, - ok Greek is understandable - and in the same way you offend the US, Russia and cat like a bully at school.

But again this too is irrelevant to the topic but NONE of his claimed SUPER_DUPER HYPER weapons will be ready nor even in existence: There won't be a stealthy supersonic air-to-air capable UCAV launching hypermodern ramjet-powered AAMs within the next five years; IMO MIUS will never be what he claims. There will never be an operational MMU with Turkish engines within the 2020s ... .

But in fact it is useless, since some of you simply take some fancy advertisement sheets for granted and think they will win any war. :crazy:
Hahaha
You are funny, when the Turkish army needed you?, Given your age, you are already retired and seen the time you spend on the internet without doing sport, you do not even hold one night standing, let's add to this your alcohol and surely cigarette, believe me the army needs real young sportsmen, the sportsmen of the keyboard they can go see Google :big_boss:

And based on your posts you seem to be between 16 and 18, overdosed with testosterone and were never in the military?

Why is there a reason Turkey must offend all other European countries? Why against France, Germany

Turkey doesnt attack anyone

on the other hand bandit France-Germany support Greece to steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN ( Blue homeland - over 150.000 km2 ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Greece and The EU dont have any right in the Eastern Mediterranean by international law
therefore France,Greece,Germany wants to use military power and economic sanction card to push Turkey from its right in the Eastern Mediterranean

You dont know even whats going on in the Eastern Mediterranean
and do you have any political and military knowledge ? or your mission is just to deflect the facts about Turkish military projects ?

Last edited:
This butthurt Chinese underestimates the Turkish defense industry
a Chinese chink chonk says this :omghaha:
who are you ? how to know capabilities of the Turkish Defense İndustry ?

This post alone shows that you are NOT interested in FACTS and either not able or not willing to check ... please do your homework to check, who I am! Me, a Chinese!! :omghaha: ... you are so funny.

But just back to the topic and I want to reply point by point:

MIUS will be Ukranian turbofan engine unmanned fighter Jet to carry AESA Radar , 6 core AI computers , air to air missiles even SOM-J cruise missile for SEAD-DEAD role

in 2023 everybody will see the first flight of the MIUS ......
even AKINCI UCAV will carry AESA Radar , 6 core AI computers , air to air missiles , SOM-J cruise missile for SEAD-DEAD role

That remains to be seen ... developing a strike capable UAV is not that difficult, but what you claim is an AI-guided fighter and that wasn't done before, not even by the US which are - even if you don't think so - still leading in this sector. Even more carrying an AESA alone and AAM which is not yet developed is another story ... so only time will tell but surely it won't be in service in 2025 as you claim.

TUBITAK-SAGE has developed BOZDOGAN a2a missile with speed of mach 4
GOKDOGAN BVR a2a missile in test phase by F-16s and will have range of 100+ km
in 5 years TUBITAK-SAGE ramjet engine long range a2a GOKHAN will be developed

Has developed and flown in a few tests is one thing and having certified for service is another one. As such I'm sure quite a lot of water will travel the Bosporus into the Mediterranean until this hyper-weapon you you portray it will be ready. Again time will tell.

about MMU turbofan Engine
in 2026 first core engine will be tested and in 2029 MMU will fly with indigenous turbofan engine
even 2 or 3 year that doesnt matter .. in 2032 MMU will be full of operational

NEVER EVER! Forget it. Testing a core in 2026 is one thing but flying a new aircraft with a new engine only three years later is impossible. Just look at China with vastly more experience how log it took to get the WS-10 mature and now the WS-15 to enter flight testing. Turkey hasn't done this before and again - I will remember you in 2026 and 2029 too - this is plain impossible.

Even more with the current policy of being the bully in that area more or less against anybody I'm not sure if you'll make many friends, at least not many who can help.

But also here too, time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom