What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

Phenotypically they look Bengali. I remember on another forum a Greek troll posted a pic of Bengalis holding placards in Bengali and claiming they're Pakistanis.

Once I corrected him, he claimed he doesn't know these things.

I do not have any statistical information, but I think Afghans are the most problematic group in irregular migration.

You're not alone to think like this https://nationalinterest.org/featur...-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

We're talking about Afghans here and you're getting offended. What's the matter? You support Afghan crimes? You support all kinds of illegal immigrant crimes? Why are you getting so worked up?

Don't put words in my mouth. No one here is a supporter of crimes, least of all - me.

You are clutching at straws buddy.

My point was that you are driving nationalistic generalizations based on scant evidence (crimes of one or two people).

That is not right.

Aaah if your Turkish friends say so,then I guess it must be true. Right? 🙄

And there the economy is not f*cked up and there is no racism in Turkey,huh? All is great,huh? No problem?

I didn't say anything of the sort. However they actually have industry in addition to tourism which you guys have...and racism problem is minuscule in Turkey. They actually are educated - the majority of them.

It's ok buddy - I think I touched a nerve I guess. No need to discuss anymore.... :-)

Last edited:
Phenotypically they look Bengali. I remember on another forum a Greek troll posted a pic of Bengalis holding placards in Bengali and claiming they're Pakistanis.

Once I corrected him, he claimed he doesn't know these things.

You're not alone to think like this https://nationalinterest.org/featur...-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

I don't know what a "Bengali Phenotype" is.

Short, skinny and Dark?

The sooner we get off of these amateur views - the better it is for everyone.

Stature and skin color depends on class, family, diet, everything.

There are "Ashraf" and "Atraf" people everywhere (if one can use those rather offensive terms for simplification).

Some are lucky to have money, some don't. Which has no connection to talent or smarts.

Money buys property, better nutrition and chattel (in our part of the world that also includes better looking wives).

Which begets you better looking children. Those children will grow taller if they get better nutrition and kept away from disease.

The avg. height of the Japanese grew taller four inches in ONE GENERATION. Because their GDP per capita tripled/quadrupled.

I have seen the avg. height of Korean guys grow to be over 6' nowadays, which is more than most subcontinental people. Ditto with China.

GDP per capita went up.

Hard to believe - huh?

@Joe Shearer dada what do you think a Bengali Phenotype is ?

Last edited:
What about the human rights of their victims. A pal of mine is a criminal law barrister in the UK.

He told me about a rape trial that unfortunately never fully made it to court because the victim decided she couldn’t deal with reliving the trauma and pulled out of the investigation and the case collapsed.

The victim a polish girl was living in shared multiple occupancy housing with men and girls, one night she was sat in the communal kitchen when the suspect a Muslim refugee fleeing war and persecution in Afghanistan decided to spike her drink and attempt to rape her, the only reason he got caught was one of the girls saw what was happening and called the police.

Because of this case and another from London, now single young male refugees are housed in hotels the UK government have rented and they are all housed there together until they can either be given asylum or deported.

I believe this is the same case in France. The last time I went to France I couldn’t believe I was in Paris, the streets were littered and detritus and it resembled little Mogadishu 😅.

Some overseas Pakistanis are also earning Pakistan are really great name by trying to rape young white women like this Bastard scumbag:

The state of these people! Honestly bring back hanging!
That’s why I support stoning.
People can cry human rights but if a sane person rapes someone they already displayed they have nothing human left in them.

The best way civilize refugees in Pakistan is applying Shari’ah to them. Some refugees come Pakistan and commit all crimes but hide behind Islam and support TTP. What is needed is start publicly chopping off hands of crimes, publicly beheading murders, publicly stoning rapists and publicly given the Shari’ah punishment to them. With it they won’t have Islam to hide behind and will run away from Pakistan or civilize and live like humans.
Fear does prevent crime. If someone knows they can get away with a crime they will commit it. If they see people public punished for a crime they’ll fear committing it and act civilized.

Last edited:
That’s why I support stoning.
People can cry human rights but if a sane person rapes someone they already displayed they have nothing human left in them.

The best way civilize refugees in Pakistan is applying Shari’ah to them. Some refugees come Pakistan and commit all crimes but hide behind Islam and support TTP. What is needed is start publicly chopping off hands of crimes, publicly beheading murders, publicly stoning rapists and publicly given the Shari’ah punishment to them. With it they won’t have Islam to hide behind and will run away from Pakistan or civilize and live like humans.
Fear does prevent crime. If someone knows they can get away with a crime they will commit it. If they see people public punished for a crime they’ll fear committing it and act civilized.

Short, skinny and Dark?

It's the shape of the skull.
That means a short dark Pakistani cannot necessarily pass for Bengali because his/her skull type is different.

And vice versa.

Last edited:
It's the shape of the skull.
That means a short dark Pakistani cannot necessarily pass for Bengali because his/her skull type is different.
You are out of control. Do you comprehend what you're posting?

Short, skinny and Dark?

The sooner we get off of these amateur views - the better it is for everyone.

Stature and skin color depends on class, family, diet, everything.

There are "Ashraf" and "Atraf" people everywhere (if one can use those rather offensive terms for simplification).

Some are lucky to have money, some don't. Which has no connection to talent or smarts.

Money buys property, better nutrition and chattel (in our part of the world that also includes better looking wives).

Which begets you better looking children. Those children will grow taller if they get better nutrition and kept away from disease.

The avg. height of the Japanese grew taller four inches in ONE GENERATION. Because their GDP per capita tripled/quadrupled.

I have seen the avg. height of Korean guys grow to be over 6' nowadays, which is more than most subcontinental people. Ditto with China.

GDP per capita went up.

Hard to believe - huh?

@Joe Shearer dada what do you think a Bengali Phenotype is ?

It is best for folks to watch travel vlogs as much as they can for large population countries. Lot of stereotypes get broken...and fast. Folks can simply watch regular lay people in Lahore, Karachi etc and compare to say Dhaka etc for themselves. Its lot more than words can do in the end.

That is all I will say.

The world doesn't operate in limited 20th century information flow anymore that led to lot of promotion of reductive take on races/ethnicities etc.

Can it be argued its also a justice system problem? This Khawaja guy got only 3 years for sexual assault. Why are the laws so lax?

Also to point out, this guy was from Huddersfield. Huddersfield was the same location where the infamous grooming gang scandal happened not that long ago.

_103925253_huddersfield_grooming_gang_1.jpg

Cultural problems can be blamed only to an extent. If the justice system is loose, like we see in Pakistan, then criminals, grapists, groomers, and predators will walk around freely.

Holy shit look at their ugly smug faces. Why are they still alive? Take them out the back and put a bullet in the back of their heads.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are both mistakes that should have been aborted. There is little good that comes out of our countries, we are a headache to the world, experts at spreading violence, degeneracy, and sexual and other crimes. The UN Security council needs to take action and ban both nationalities from going to any other country until both of us can evolve and join the 21st century. Dono mulk kabar khanay hay.

RIP to the Turks mentioned in OP as well. Please send all Pakistanis/Afghans back, we haven't evolved yet to live amongst other nations. Give us a few more million years, we may achieve human evolution.

Don't insult Pakistanis by comparing us to Afghans. If you Muhajirs hate Pakistan, then take a one-way ticket to India and live happily ever after.

Indians are quite sem2sem in their sexual perversions with the rest of the Pakistanis. Thanks for reminding me. India should be the third country on the ban list.

I think Trump had the right idea with the travel ban.

You are clutching at straws buddy.
Bilal you're the one coming out of nowhere to talk about racism.

My point was that you are driving nationalistic generalizations based on scant evidence (crimes of one or two people).
One or two people? The cases both in Greece and Turkey are so many. That's why people are frustrated.

They actually are educated - the majority of them.

It's ok buddy - I think I touched a nerve I guess. No need to discuss anymore....
Ah so you are lecturing us about racism,while being a racist troll who is subtly insulting us. Well done.

Also lol at the "the majority of them are educated" comment. Big lol.

Last edited:
You are out of control. Do you comprehend what you're posting?

Yes, why? Facial phenotype has nothing to do with skin color. I am posting simple anthropology. Nothing hateful about that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom