What's new

Surprise over Pak President’s claim of troop pull out during Kargil

How did Pakistan given refuge to Taliban?

Taliban was a CIA and ISI created group. The whole blame doesn't go to us. The same Taliban was used during the Soviet War. We didn't tell Al-Qaida to attack U.S. It was the failure of U.S Intelligence to deal with Al-Qaida.

No one in the world want to hit you back for no reason unless you have done something to them.

But seriously after 9-11 the US was rather lenient with Pakistan,after all the Taliban was a ISI creation. Ask your self this, if an Indian created group had given refuge to a group that killed 3000 people in lahore, cost 250,000 jobs and did half a trillion dollars in damages would Pakistan shrug off India's complicity?
Quite a surprising comment by a well informed guy like you Zraver, don't take it personal by I think you lack insight here!

Not ISI but USA created the vacuum by leaving Afghanistan to rot after her goal was achieved, i.e. defeat and withdrawl by of the Sovjets in 1987. Afghanistan was instable, devided and armed to the teeth by US supplied weapons.

GoP and ISI didn't have much choice than to 'settle in' and take control of what was happening in our backyard.

Mullah Omar, once he went to Afghanistan went rogue, opposed ISI and refused to take orders.
At the same time Pak-US relations sank to unprecedented levels and we too were left to deal with the mess you created!
Its easy to blame other for your failures.

And the US carrot has bene rahter generous. Pakistan's armed forces have increased in capability by an order of magnatude.
Actually its the other way arround if you consider how many terrorists we've handed over to you and how many 9/11's we've prevented from happening.
Yes, it's been a bargain! ;)

If i am not going away from topic. I recently watch interiew of General Beg, he totally denied any exitence of Alkida organization before 9/11. Even army intelligence never heard.

Don't worry Zraver is very uneducated., should have seen him on PDF :) ., I believe he was given the name "Christio Facist" (no offense). But over-all he doesn't see the big picture, like other typical americans they point at others for their mistakes., it was both CIA and ISI that created the Mujhadeen, CIA left and ISI stayed and tried to make something of it, but had US stayed the course this wouldn't have happened. Afghan's & Co. felt used for a proxy war so you can't blame them for their hate, which to some level is justified.

Zraver: U might want to research about Cheney., Co. In 1999 when they worked for an Halliburton company Cheney said the countires above Afghan containted oil, and it was useless if it can't be moved, and the Afghan's refused., and shockly cheney became vice.prez and afghan was hit., and did u know behind the scenes the deal was signed, and Karzai worked for Coal company who is doing the construction on the pipeline. You might want to do some research on this and u will find plenty of sources if u look hard. Which by law they aren't suppost to because Human Rights Abuse but I guess for money anything can happen., even at the post of people's lives.

http://members.localnet.com/~jeflan/jfafghanpipe.htm (Link to some other sources)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom