What's new

Propaganda post by Chinese state official hurts the feelings of the Turkish people

you and others like you are the reason why Pakistan is in this state

You do realise when folks question your very identity, its probably simplest to bring up the convo you had with Waz about previous forum where you have posted a lot? Simple, effective, does the job.

the same post was shared on the social media accounts of several official government agencies, including the French mission of the Chinese foreign office.

I don't know why you even bother with that member (and others like him).

He will just predictably gaslight rabbit hole into the social media account being "personal" instead of a govt related one.

It didn't matter that the person is literally an official at the embassy there....as were the other officials that retweeted it.

The CCP works in a very warped mindset....and its online cheer crowd are just going to blah the same thing to shield it.

Apparently the HK rescue team had to wait for a full 10 hours before they could get to work, because they had to wait for the PRC team to arrive and do their flag raising and anthem stuff.

Sino-Turk war episode number 96548329234543 on Defence.pk

Maybe back in the day, but from what I can gather its been a couple years since the bulk Turkish membership left from this forum and set up elsewhere.

Last edited:
You do realise when folks question your very identity, its probably simplest to bring up the convo you had with Waz about previous forum where you have posted a lot? Simple, effective, does the job.

I didnt follow ?

I didnt follow ?

I remember you having chat long time ago somewhere (in this forum) with members of older Pakistani defence forum that pre-existed? this one....where you knew each other etc.

It might be useful to illustrate that when this "you must be Indian/British/Turk/XYZ" nonsense comes up from people seeking to undermine your identity....simply because you challenge some of their emotional narrative w.r.t PRC and other issues that run against the grain for them.

Pakistanis don’t use the words Islamists or radicals. Don’t be a false flagged.

Absolutely. All the wahhabization, all the terror attacks. We have no respects for the likes of you. Assuming you even are a Pakistani.

Speak for yourself. No Muslim supports atheists oppressions on Muslims.

China is not atheist. It is a secular state and there is no opression, aside from fake news. If you want to find real oppression of Muslims, go to Balochistan, go to Kurdistan.

You're probably another fraudster. An Afghani.

but bigger China got all technology from smaller Japan

and because of generous Japan loans in 1990s China built up its coastal economic zones

also all Chinese cars due to Japan

all Chinese bullet trains stolen from Japan
LoL, how come everything in Japan is so similar to China? written language, clothing, architecture, religions and philosophy.... they all must be stolen from Japan by China, right?

but bigger China got all technology from smaller Japan

and because of generous Japan loans in 1990s China built up its coastal economic zones

also all Chinese cars due to Japan

all Chinese bullet trains stolen from Japan
A group of agricultural countries living in the debt trap talk about cars. lol.

of course. We all know that your Turkey dad's first "local car" uses Chinese technology.

No surprise. lol.

I remember you having chat long time ago somewhere (in this forum) with members of older Pakistani defence forum that pre-existed? this one....where you knew each other etc.

It might be useful to illustrate that when this "you must be Indian/British/Turk/XYZ" nonsense comes up from people seeking to undermine your identity....simply because you challenge some of their emotional narrative w.r.t PRC and other issues that run against the grain for them.
So why did PDF think tank dismiss him?

Last edited:
China is not atheist. It is a secular state and there is no opression, aside from fake news. If you want to find real oppression of Muslims, go to Balochistan, go to Kurdistan.

You're probably another fraudster. An Afghani.

LOL

A group of agricultural countries living in the debt trap talk about cars. lol.

of course. We all know that your Turkey dad's first "local car" uses Chinese technology.

No surprise. lol.

So why did PDF think tank dismiss him?
hold on... your govt has established debt traps -- it is a fact.

please take your pinkie wumao brigade to your chinese forum section.

I dont know why this pdf does not clean up this entire forum of the wumao and banyani trolls who have taken hold of this entire forum.

The reason I opened this thread is that despite all the warnings, this person, who is a Chinese government official, not deleted her post. We have no way of contacting the Chinese government, I guess there are some officials linked people here and I hope they will take care of this issue.

A disaster of the century is taking place in our country. Nearly 30000 people have lost their lives, we are in mourning, but this irresponsible idiot seems to have completely forgotten this and is propagandizing the Chinese construction industry.

But what makes this woman ridiculous is that this bridge was not built by China but by Korean-Turkish partnership. And this bridge was already built on the other side of the country and in an area that was not affected by the earthquake at all.

Such an irresponsible propaganda post by a person with the title of a government official under her bio, ignoring all our sensitivity and pain with such irresponsible and not enough false content: it is also a disrespect to the extraordinary efforts of the many disaster volunteers from China who are currently on the ground. This kind of clumsy propaganda does not contribute positively to the image of the Chinese state, nor does it contribute to the already globally successful Chinese construction industry.

I emphasize that the Chinese state is one of the countries that came to help and shared our pain. We are grateful for that. But it needs to clean up its stupid propagandists.

I sympathise with you. Unfortunately, the trash of pinkie wumao is ever present in all forums. This forum being no different. Moderators are sleeping on the job.

This was the relevant tweet. With the help of our Chinese friends, this woman's tweets were removed. Thank you to everyone who took care of it.

Want to hear another Chinese flag-waving earthquake related outrage...the mainland Chinese government held back the Hong Kong rescue team from starting anything for 10 hours until the CCP had finished organized Public Relations ceremonies of Government officials shaking hands of rescuers and flag raising ceremonies for reporters.

So along the lines of "yes, we Chinese built that awesome earthquake proof bridge"..which was later discredited..they now are filming "we are here helping the world isn't China great" ceremonies while injured people are awaiting being rescued under tons of rubble.

here's footage of one

Last edited:
Want to hear another flag-waving earthquake related outrage...the mainland Chinese government held back the Hong Kong rescue team from starting anything for 10 hours until the CCP could sent in a propaganda camera crew to film a Chinese flag raising ceremony

So along the lines of "yes, we Chinese built that earthquke proof bridge"..which was later discredited..they now are filming rescuers in clean suits saluting the Chinese flag in Turkey saying "we are here helping the world isn't China great" while injured people are awaiting being rescued under tons of rubble.
Really...., are you serious? Serpentza again...? he must be a god in you mind, do you worship any other gods?

maxresdefault (1).jpg

微信图片_20230218160952.png

Really...., are you serious? Serpentza again...? he must be a god in you mind, do you worship any other gods?

LOL! I only noticed this video because you recently started some 7 page crying thread about him in the China forum. Otherwise I would not have noticed it. So don't say he's my God :p:

Last edited:
LOL! I only noticed the article because you posted some crying thread about him yesterday.
Lying again? you posted multiple of his videos before. do you have any other vidoes othe than his to post in PDF? do you know the whole Chinese foreign expats community mock and ridicule him?

hold on... your govt has established debt traps -- it is a fact.

please take your pinkie wumao brigade to your chinese forum section.

I dont know why this pdf does not clean up this entire forum of the wumao and banyani trolls who have taken hold of this entire forum.

I sympathise with you. Unfortunately, the trash of pinkie wumao is ever present in all forums. This forum being no different. Moderators are sleeping on the job.
We all hope that these agricultural countries can recognize their position. This is "you actively enter the debt trap". lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom