What's new

Pakistan Navy’s 2300 Tons OPVs launched by Damen

Whats the point wasting on weapons?
  1. National security compromised by thugs and looters
  2. India changed the status of Kashmir
Pakistan will be dismantled and these fancy toys will be of no use. F** PA

Yes we need focus on surface fleet as well as Submarines. We need both in really big size. Way more then 20 Surface ships. Although one way to do is learn from Russia. Russia has small corvettes which can fire 1500 to 2000 KM range land attack cruise missiles. Plus we need to increase range of our cruise missiles which are fired from our FACT Azmat and other missile boats.

View attachment 877619
I agree with increasing the range of cruise missiles but what is the point using corvettes to fire land attack cruise missiles?

Whats the point wasting on weapons?
  1. National security compromised by thugs and looters
  2. India changed the status of Kashmir
Pakistan will be dismantled and these fancy toys will be of no use. F** PA

please go cry elsewhere nobody here cares

Not from DCNS/Naval Group. I think we'll start hearing talk about an original SSP program.

Im not sure why PN didnt take the initiative of trying to reverse engineer or learn from MESMA. DCNS cut support, so we have nothing to lose now. From my understanding, MESMA also works sort of similarly to nuclear propulsion for a ship. Then again, it would mean putting a sub out of service but as they retire or yuans come in i think it wouldnt be a bad shout to start learning from them.

But in reference to MBDA, im curious as to what may be on display, last year MBDA released the new versions of ASTER with a choice of radar- italian or french, perhaps...?

Im not sure why PN didnt take the initiative of trying to reverse engineer or learn from MESMA. DCNS cut support, so we have nothing to lose now. From my understanding, MESMA also works sort of similarly to nuclear propulsion for a ship. Then again, it would mean putting a sub out of service but as they retire or yuans come in i think it wouldnt be a bad shout to start learning from them.
Are you sure the 'yuans' are even coming?

Suffered delay due to some tech available issues. Now project is sailing forward.
Are the engine issues resolved ie same partner supplying the engine or is there a new engine? Help appreciated.
A

I Always wonder where are we getting all this money from?

Is someone subsidizing it for geopolitical intrests?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom