What's new

Pakistan Navy Chief Desires a Nuclear Submarine to restore Balance of Power in the region

Warhead detonation doesn't necessarily points to proximity fuse activation. You either don't know or deliberately refusing to acknowledge that AAM missiles self-detonates at R-max for safety purposes after it fails to hit its target.

The hype of AMRAAM's One Shot = One Kill šŸ‘‡šŸ»
View attachment 934027

If you want to have the feel of big boys, then come and fight a full scale war with India. We won't mind having a war of attrition with Pakistan. This time the consequences will be far worse for Pakistan than what we've done in 1971
I won't bother to respond with a lengthy replt to your AMRAAM post asides from posting this picture

Screenshot_20230612_135753_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If you want to have the feel of big boys, then come and fight a full scale war with India. We won't mind having a war of attrition with Pakistan. This time the consequences will be far worse for Pakistan than what we've done in 1971
Well I mean it's not my decision to make, that is left with the generals and of both nations if they want to fight a full scale war. Also lol at big boys.

Should a full scale war happen between both nations, then it will essentially play out like General Zia Ul Haq said. Good luck šŸ‘

No, we don't have that sort of needsā€”weā€™re not actually expecting to have to defend ourselves outside the Indian Ocean , so there's no expectation that they'll ever have to spend extended periods or travel very far submerged. Do we Pakistan really need one our diesel ones can operate quieter than nukes they have enough battery power to launch 2nd strike if required. Thatā€™s all we require

Nuclear submarines are needed. No matter how bad the economy is our defence must always be strong. Pakistanā€™s maritime doctrine is a defensive one but Pakistan must also have offensive capabilities in case it needs it in any war. Indians are opening bases as far as Mauritius. In a war Pakistan should have the ability to strike any Indian base and sink any Indian ship from Malacca Strait to Djibouti. Thereā€™s no guarantee any future war with india will be a short one like the previous ones. In a long war nuclear submarines will be required even for just defending Pakistans coasts. Itā€™s better to be prepared for every possibility.

Except this was not to inspire troops, of inspire hope into anyone, it was to destroy the hopes and dreams of Rajiv and India attacking Pakistan. General Zia Ul Haq is right. If Pakistan is destroyed, India will also be destroyed. Both nations possess enough nukes to wipe each other out.

Take it as you will, but it's the closest we will get to a realistic war scenario between Pakistan and India

Why would Rajiv need to attack on Pakistan?

In Siachen, about 90% of our possessions had already been gotten by 1984. These are only inspirational talks; they have no practical application. Similar to what we say about the conflict between China and India, China will also likely be completely destroyed by us.

As said, Pakistan's situation is not good due to geographical limitations, but India has many advantages to survive.

Last edited:
Pakistan isnā€™t broke by any means. They are shady people and I suspect this is a ruse for something else.

I do want nuclear subs with triad systems with automatic targets across India. Especially their clean water supplies, economic centers, and agricultural production areas. From the north to the south, Iā€™d prefer the whole landmass to glow in the dark as the slightest chance Pakistan is defeated conventionally (highly unlikely).

Is this like the time when India claimed 1 of its soldiers manhandled like 10 Chinese soldiers and killed them before himself dying somehow? Lol

Scrawny little Sikh soldier he was. Looked like a kid honestly. They really have no shame. No wonder the world doesnā€™t take them seriously no matter how much their influences grows.

Paintball? :disagree:

Little coming in? With the right investment into agriculture, Africa could be exporting a lot more in food stuffs as one example. Just think of what gets made or grown in California and trucked or sent by rail to the east coast of the US.
Point is, the present situation is rather low-key.

Why plan for something that is so hypothetical? And does not particularly affect Pakistan anyway?

I have no idea about isreal but for india for sure. We will not mistakly fire missle as india did, we will fire by open massage look Ghouri, Abadil, Shaheen, Ghaznavi, Hataf is coming !!
I can assure you that you might be looking at open massages as a suitable source of revenue in the not-distant future.

I can only pray that your military leadership is as retarded as you. @Primus We are incredibly blessed to have such enemies. Never in my life have I seen this degree of cockiness. Please keep believing this and preach this to your fellow countrymen.
Your military leadership is more retard than indian military. Your military is killing your own countrymen.

Point is, the present situation is rather low-key.

Why plan for something that is so hypothetical? And does not particularly affect Pakistan anyway?

I can assure you that you might be looking at open massages as a suitable source of revenue in the not-distant future.
If Pakistan is to form a core corridor of the BRI, the navy chief is looking at the potential limitations of the current fleet, and planning accordingly. We may not get the subs, for a number of reasons, but professional officers plan. Then the quartermaster / finance ministry has to give the reality.

This is probably the strongest indicator that Pakistan is hitching its cart more firmly to the BRI horse.

What are they going to use these for anyway? Just use the money on human development for once.

We don't need these submarines. We need educated Pakistanis who can pay off debt and generate revenue.

With posts like these you are asking for abduction by Pakistan Army on your next visit to Pakistan.

If Pakistan is to form a core corridor of the BRI, the navy chief is looking at the potential limitations of the current fleet, and planning accordingly. We may not get the subs, for a number of reasons, but professional officers plan. Then the quartermaster / finance ministry has to give the reality.

This is probably the strongest indicator that Pakistan is hitching its cart more firmly to the BRI horse.

Last 3,4 years East India Company made a deliberate effort to sabotage & undo CPEC & now they are hitching their G**** on BRI again ?

Last 3,4 years East India Company made a deliberate effort to sabotage & undo CPEC & now they are hitching their G**** on BRI again ?

@Joe Shearer , sir, you laughed at this post, which is perfectly fine but did you notice the change in Pakistanis' mindset away from jingoism and towards practical stuff? What are your thoughts on that?
There are some very surprising trends.

First, the silly are getting sillier. It is quite clear that some characters are incorrigible.

Second, there is a lot of resentment against the Army. The whole question of how this will turn out depends on very many unpredictable factors. IF the Army gets it on board that the old ways are finished and done for, and some accommodation must be reached with civil power, there is hope. That will come only from the Colonels and Majors.

Third, there is considerable emphasis on economics. That is the brightest feature of the situation. Pakistan has to manufacture and to export; manufacturing (some basics at least) will reduce the dependence on imports, reduce the significance of the Karachi mafia. Export will allow her to stop sucking the blood out of her migrant workers, whose remittances run the country.

There are a fourth and a fifth thing that can happen, and in my opinion must happen, but no signs of those yet.

@Joe Shearer , sir, you laughed at this post, which is perfectly fine but did you notice the change in Pakistanis' mindset away from jingoism and towards practical stuff? What are your thoughts on that?
I laughed, btw, because this was such an apparent truth, and because it seemed necessary to actually say so.

Back
Top Bottom