What's new

Over100 US air sorties confront over 300 Chinese air sorties in east China sea.

etylo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Over 3 days continuously, more than 300 Chinese air sorties confronted over 100 US air sorties in East China Sea lately according to Taiwanese military source. Does anyone still doubt the reliability of Chinese engines that are commonly installed on these Chinese planes after the testings in this incident ?

The detailed article is in English:

Last edited:
Over 3 days, more than 300 Chinese fighters confronted over 100 US fighters in East China Sea lately according to Taiwanese military source. Does anyone still doubt the reliability of Chinese engines that are commonly installed on these Chinese planes after the testings in this incident ?

no doubt about the reliability of Chinese technology including their jet engines.
the only thing open for debate is the claim about how good or better they are compared to established Icons in the West.

I just played Battlfield 4 yesterday. Now it seems like it's gonna happen irl.

So...whose gonna rendezook who?

no doubt about the reliability of Chinese technology including their jet engines.
the only thing open for debate is the claim about how good or better they are compared to established Icons in the West.

Claims do not matter but data like MTBF and MTBO do, that can be compared.

According to similar report, the US fighters didnt have any advantage over Chinese fighters and went away in the end. There were no Chinese fighters broke down or called back during the entire confrontation according to Taiwanese source.

According to similar report, the US fighters didnt have any advantage over Chinese fighters and went away in the end. There were no Chinese fighters broke down or called back during the entire confrontation according to Taiwanese source.
Ok

Knowing the reliability of the f35, I think the gameplay of this fight will be closer to B 2042

The uncertainty wasn't about their reliability, judging by their prolific use throughout the PLAAF they are obviously quite reliable and meet a benchmark.

But the question is how things like MTBO, maintenance, service life, etc compares to engines in the west and if it's truly surpassed the Russians.

For things like this you can't simply go with speculation and hearsay but rather provide evidence which none of you could...

The uncertainty wasn't about their reliability, judging by their prolific use throughout the PLAAF they are obviously quite reliable and meet a benchmark.

But the question is how things like MTBO, maintenance, service life, etc compares to engines in the west and if it's truly surpassed the Russians.

For things like this you can't simply go with speculation and hearsay but rather provide evidence which none of you could...
The only clear official news is, that Life of main bearings in aircraft engine of china has exceeded 50,000 hours. I'm not sure what the figures are for Western countries?
https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1748592002879167162&wfr=spider&for=pc

Over 3 days continuously, more than 300 Chinese fighters confronted over 100 US fighters in East China Sea lately according to Taiwanese military source. Does anyone still doubt the reliability of Chinese engines that are commonly installed on these Chinese planes after the testings in this incident ?

The fact that you're using this article to prove that Chinese engines are reliable kinda isn't doing you any favors. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's a pretty pathetic attempt.

The fact that you're using this article to prove that Chinese engines are reliable kinda isn't doing you any favors. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's a pretty pathetic attempt.
i think you are drunk dont know what you are talking about.

Claims do not matter but data like MTBF and MTBO do, that can be compared.
I got now clue what these two acronyms mean.
and I wont even bother. for me Western technology means perfection, quality and durability.

talking about technology. the only thing from the East that has stood its ground in front of West is Japanese (and recently South Korean) automotive industry other than that a lot of promise and hot air but nothing ground breaking that will smash Western technology to oblivion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom