What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

I've been hearing the reverse.

Ukrainians are being heavily favored over Afghans.

Turkish and Irani populations actually pressure their gov into doing stuff.

Most Pakistanis don't actually care. Turks regularly hold protests and use their vote when they don't like something.
Might be rn - but still seeing them all around.

No room in Europe,send them all to Australia and Canada. There's lots of land there. Not that Afghans can help it prosper,but you know...

Correct yourself. Plenty of inhospitable land there. Most of Australia is a barren desert. Canada is a frozen ice land most of the year. Most of the land is also infertile. Agreed with the rest. Afghans can't make anything prosper. Not even themselves.

That's why Pakistan and much of South Asia have become hellholes. The land is too fertile. The governments artificially fertilized them thinking they are helping poor rural people.

The result of this fertilization resulted in too much food and hence a population explosion:

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg

we name our Pak missiles proudly after afghan warriors. Tribals accommodate them until they move on to Europe. They are ungrateful people not all of them there’s not a lot we can do with this very complex region

No they weren't "Afghan" warriors. Rather Afghans falsely claim them and instead of reminding them of this, we defend this by claiming "a common Islamic" history.

These Afghanis have nothing to be proud of; hence they claim Scythian, Ghaznavid, Ghori & Mughal Empires.

Last edited:
I've been hearing the reverse.

Ukrainians are being heavily favored over Afghans

That is the case here in the U.K. But what would be a better description is that they have been sidelined and left in limbo. Most are still in hotels.
However most people are sick of this Ukraine stuff as well.

we name our Pak missiles proudly after afghan warriors. Tribals accommodate them until they move on to Europe. They are ungrateful people not all of them there’s not a lot we can do with this very complex region

My friend, let's get one thing right. Pakistan has more Pashtuns than the entirety of Afghanistan. Even though we are just 15% of the population and Afghan Pashtuns are 45%, we make up more people than the entire Afghan Pashtun AND non-Pashtun population combined.

Those Afghan warriors could very well be our ancestors. Just like Imran Khan's grand parents came from Afghanistan side. Pashtuns have shown more loyalty to the country than the corrupt-minded people who choose to elect PMLN and PPP.

Please, try to understand the situation. The Dehli Sultanate was a Pashtun empire based in India & Pakistan that stopped the Mongol invasion while Afghanistan was conquered.

My friend, let's get one thing right. Pakistan has more Pashtuns than the entirety of Afghanistan. Even though we are just 15% of the population and Afghan Pashtuns are 45%, we make up more people than the entire Afghan Pashtun AND non-Pashtun population combined.

Those Afghan warriors could very well be our ancestors. Just like Imran Khan's grand parents came from Afghanistan side. Pashtuns have shown more loyalty to the country than the corrupt-minded people who choose to elect PMLN and PPP.

Please, try to understand the situation. The Dehli Sultanate was a Pashtun empire based in India & Pakistan that stopped the Mongol invasion while Afghanistan was conquered.

Wasn't Imran Khan part Punjabi as well? So his Pakhtun side is from Afghanistan?

can Turkey not play a more active role in the reconstruction of Afghanistan

get Turkish know how and Qatar to fund and get the damn Afghans to work

and I mean work as in building work surely its cheap labour

and if China wants to join get Chinese to pump cash in and use their knowhow

I mean Turkish supermarkets supply A-Z Turkish sourced produce, all the Qatari supermarkets use Turkish fresh juice

Northern Iraq has all the designer Turkish outlets in the malls

its not like Turkey is short of resources
Those that are running Afghanistan won’t let any investment in if it comes with the necessary strings such construction would require, namely good relations with their neighbors.

An obvious, “shovel ready” project they should do, for their own sake and their relations with the outside world is the trans-Afghan railway, but they can’t seem to exercise the authority of a state to get this project started.

Considering we already host millions of Afghan refugees, the average age of the population and the life expected Afghans, have lived most of their lives in Pakistan, most of these refugees see Pakistan as their home more then Afghanistan.

we need to leverage this familiarity as well as continued ease of movement for the Afghan people on them getting their act together and focusing on controlling their armed men and funneling them into economic development in Afghanistan.

It’s the only way to “send the refugees” home, making Afghanistan prosperous enough that refugees will want to go back to Afghanistan because there will be an economically stable place for them to go back to.

The alternative for the Talibs is they wear out everyone’s patience and the whole world just lets them (the Talib rule) collapse, with the inevitable consequences that will have.

Last edited:
@aziqbal sahib

get Turkish know how and Qatar to fund and get the damn Afghans to work

That is a good idea but goes against the grain of history. Historically, the business model of Afghans has been different- not to work themselves but to reap the fruits of the labours of their neighbours- the Indo-Pak settled folks for instance.

Regards

Turkey, Iran and Pakistan are all islamic states. Pakistan was (allegedly) created in the name of Islam. Is it fair or Islamic on their part to deny refuge to Muslim refugees of whatever race?

Regards

Turkey is a secular state and all of these migrants we're receiving do not share our values. We definitely don't want anymore

That goes for Afghans and Pakistanis aswell, sorry.

Afghan immigrants in Greece are among the most hideous criminals,like Georgians,Albanians and many of the Pakistanis (who might actually be Pashtun or something).

We see it here in The Netherlands. The Ukrainians were rich people back in their own country. When you can drive a BMW or a Mercedes you are obviously well off.
I heard a lot of friends of mine telling me about Ukrainians coming with rich cars,spending money,having a good time. I mean now,this summer after the war started.

Turkey is a secular state and all of these migrants we're receiving do not share our values. We definitely don't want anymore

That goes for Afghans and Pakistanis aswell, sorry.

Turkey is not a secular state. Some parts of Turkey are secular. The vast majority of Turks are patriotic, fiercely Islamic and pro-Erdogan.

Secular doesn't necessarily mean unpatriotic...

Did you hear me say that? Fact remains that Turks are overwhelmingly conservative and that is a very good thing. Turks are patriotic and overwhelmingly support their Ottoman roots.

One more thing, even the secular Turks support Turkish stance against Greek territorial claims. I know this first hand since I have house in Izmir and speak with the locals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom