What's new

North Korea says 800,000 youth join military to ‘wipe out’ the US and ROK

For what purpose??? Show of force???
Are you serious? For the same purpose US, China, Russia, North Korea, India, Israel, France and UK have them. Your mind is so out of reality it's ridiculous.

Hopefully once the Pakistani military is reformed we will see a ICBM test.

Pakistan doesn't need an ICBM our enemy is in our next door lol
Kid, there is no such thing as "enemy" or "friend" in international politics. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Lol your false ego worth nothing here India is our main enemy you troll
I am not the troll you troll. You are the one that has been banned many times here. I have never been banned because I follow forum rules and am not a troll like you buddy.

Where is it written that India is our only enemy. Listen you are a nobody to decide who are enemy or friends are.

We do bud. We really do. There are no friends nor enemies. Only interests. Even interests change over time.
I doubt he is one of us. Maybe a Indian pretending to be Pakistani.

I am not the troll you troll. You are the one that has been banned many times here. I have never been banned because I follow forum rules and am not a troll like you buddy.

Where is it written that India is our only enemy. Listen you are a nobody to decide who are enemy or friends are.

I doubt he is one of us. Maybe a Indian pretending to be Pakistani.
Son we don't need an ICBM, and you're troll not me look at your negative ratings and as for ban I haven't be ban 5 to 6 months you have been banned quite often here on PDF

And as for being an Indian I'm Pakistani from Karachi I can give you my address of Karachi

Last edited:
For argument sake, Indian will concentrated all their AD and ABM system to western border. Now Pakistan needs an ICBM that can fly around the world and hit India from North, South and East.
No that's not valid logic their AAD and PAD will destroy an ICBM too Pakistan needs maneuvering warheads to evade their layered defense like boost glide warheads

No that's not valid logic their AAD and PAD will destroy an ICBM too Pakistan needs maneuvering warheads to evade their layered defense like boost glide warheads
Buddy idea is, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. It doesn’t cost a fortune to build a bigger boast stage after IRBMs, if you know the atmospheric physics.

Buddy idea is, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. It doesn’t cost a fortune to build a bigger boast stage after IRBMs, if you know the atmospheric physics.
No better to have some kind of maneuvering warheads its cheaper to develop compare to develop an ICBM from scratch

No better to have some kind of maneuvering warheads its cheaper to develop compare to develop an ICBM from scratch
Sure add maneuvering warhead to ICBM. Hypersonic glide vehicle is next logical progression. Gotta have the range, anywhere anytime. Give lot more international political clout and say on the bargain table.

Back
Top Bottom