What's new

Israel refuses to sell Barak-8 to Turkey

correct but many nations have achieved more on less time. we're only 60 years old as a modern nation, the china 1644-1949 was different from the china of the rest of history due to the corrupt qing dynasty and republicans. before 1949 and after 1949 is like the difference between hell and heaven.

india has a long way to go. i think developing barak was actually a complete waste of indian resources that could've gone to developing an area air defense destroyer capable of launching S-300s.

Last edited:
correct but many nations have achieved less on less time. we're only 60 years old as a modern nation, the china 1644-1949 was different from the china of the rest of history due to the corrupt qing dynasty and republicans. before 1949 and after 1949 is like the difference between hell and heaven.

india has a long way to go. i think developing barak was actually a complete waste of indian resources that could've gone to developing an area air defense destroyer capable of launching S-300s.

exactly u had ur problems u corrected them and are correcting

and we are still trying to correct them(running a country in democracy is not easy ,u got to accept tat)

To all the indians here talking about the Turkish Islamic party, what exactly is your issue. The biggest cry babies I have every seen in the world. Just a month ago you guys were jumping up and down when the Turkish president was to visit India, and now he is the villain. The Israelis will not give a damn about you guys when it will come to them selling this equipment to whom ever they see fit. And no Pakistan was not the reason behind and nor were you. They stopped the sale because the Turks, and their president were brave enough to tell the pigs that they are killing the Palestinians unjustly. Funny how the Indians are delusional that the Jews actually care for what you think, first it was the Russians, they sold us the engines through the Chinese. Then it was the Americans hell we got the F-16's now its the Jews. Dang we dont want their sh!t any ways. All the world cares is that how easy it is to fool you guys to get the money out of it, do what every they want! give you a lame excuse that we did it cause it might get to the Pakistanis.
And you are such Hypocrites one day you all will be like oh the king of Saudi is coming, oh the org@sms. Then its the Turkish president, then again the wet dreams. Then you try mighty hard to rub into our faces, then when the reality slap comes in. Its the radical Islamic gov of turkey and secular army should be dealt with and not the gov. And who can forget the Arab's are lazy. LOL
Hypocrisy at its absolute best. :pakistan:

To all the indians here talking about the Turkish Islamic party, what exactly is your issue. The biggest cry babies I have every seen in the world. Just a month ago you guys were jumping up and down when the Turkish president was to visit India, and now he is the villain. The Israelis will not give a damn about you guys when it will come to them selling this equipment to whom ever they see fit. And no Pakistan was not the reason behind and nor were you. They stopped the sale because the Turks, and their president were brave enough to tell the pigs that they are killing the Palestinians unjustly. Funny how the Indians are delusional that the Jews actually care for what you think, first it was the Russians, they sold us the engines through the Chinese. Then it was the Americans hell we got the F-16's now its the Jews. Dang we dont want their sh!t any ways. All the world cares is that how easy it is to fool you guys to get the money out of it, do what every they want! give you a lame excuse that we did it cause it might get to the Pakistanis.
And you are such Hypocrites one day you all will be like oh the king of Saudi is coming, oh the org@sms. Then its the Turkish president, then again the wet dreams. Then you try mighty hard to rub into our faces, then when the reality slap comes in. Its the radical Islamic gov of turkey and secular army should be dealt with and not the gov. And who can forget the Arab's are lazy. LOL

whatever little u get u know...
What u dont speak about is all the other stuff which u dont get..!!

whatever little u get u know...
What u dont speak about is all the other stuff which u dont get..!!

And can you be more specific about what we get and what we dont, and what we know about and what we dont. And please dont try to make a fool of your self like you have been shamelessly trying to convince the others about your AF in the other thread. Waiting for your answer and Thanks in advance. :pakistan:

And can you be more specific about what we get and what we dont, and what we know about and what we dont. And please dont try to make a fool of your self like you have been shamelessly trying to convince the others about your AF in the other thread. Waiting for your answer and Thanks in advance. :pakistan:

well for the other thread..why dont u go there...and contribute...there are hard core facts to support the views there....
its not like blindly supporting one in favour of another(like u for China)...
(and u will be realy surprised to see how the chinese members are trying level best to derail the thread and resorting to flame and trolling.....!!!! this shows they cant withstand the facts there...)

tell me what all u have got from Russia that u r making fun apart from few engines..???
compared to what India gets from Russia...so is that any cause of making so much noise...:what:

well for the other thread..why dont u go there...and contribute...there are hard core facts to support the views there....
(and u will be realy surprised to see how the chinese members are trying level best to derail the thread and resorting to flame and trolling.....!!!! this shows they cant withstand the facts there...)

tell me what all u have got from Russia that u r making fun apart from few engines..???
compared to what India gets from Russia...so is that any cause of making so much noise...:what:

So that is what you were mentioning when you had come up with that line. Mainay kaha pata nahi kon sa pahar totnay laga hai. Well a few engines eh, apparently I was not the one crying rivers when that deal took place. And you know who i am referring to here. ;) So if it was not such a big deal as you portraying it to be then what was the fuss all about at the first place, or it has just become a habit to whine. And I said allot of other things when i worte that post, you could only read about the Russian engines. :smokin:

:rofl:Are you talking about yourself? The only thing I can see is you and some indian members jump into every thread realated china to troll. Come on, grow up, living in the real world.:smitten:

So that is what you were mentioning when you had come up with that line. Mainay kaha pata nahi kon sa pahar totnay laga hai. Well a few engines eh, apparently I was not the one crying rivers when that deal took place. And you know who i am referring to here. ;) So if it was not such a big deal as you portraying it to be then what was the fuss all about at the first place, or it has just become a habit to whine. And I said allot of other things when i worte that post, you could only read about the Russian engines. :smokin:

yes but you could see many crying rivers when the news came that China offered India its Training Jet....so it goes both ways....;)

nt only Russian but also about US f-16s also, India has been offered F/A-18E, the more better ones than f-16s...
and also the nuclear deal....again to India only so far.:)

:rofl:Are you talking about yourself? The only thing I can see is you and some indian members jump into every thread realated china to troll. Come on, grow up, living in the real world.:smitten:

go and count the number of troll posts by you and ur bros....
if total troll,off topic posts=100
then 99 of them belong to you and ur bros....go and count..

yes but you could see many crying rivers when the news came that China offered India its Training Jet....so it goes both ways....;)

nt only Russian but also about US f-16s also, India has been offered F/A-18E, the more better ones than f-16s...
and also the nuclear deal....again to India only so far.:)

We will see when the Chinese will give you those planes and when you will buy them, as far as the US deal! congrats, and also be vary of the side effects that come with Uncle Sam. We have lived them, now its your turn. And my whole post was related to the hypocritical nature of Indians that you guys make saints of one that benefits you and then when they dont they are the biggest devil you could come across. The mention of the engines and the other stuff was for reference sake. Just to give some examples of the changing aliances of the Indian mainstream. Thanks. :pakistan:

We will see when the Chinese will give you those planes and when you will buy them, as far as the US deal! congrats, and also be vary of the side effects that come with Uncle Sam. We have lived them, now its your turn. And my whole post was related to the hypocritical nature of Indians that you guys make saints of one that benefits you and then when they dont they are the biggest devil you could come across. The mention of the engines and the other stuff was for reference sake. Just to give some examples of the changing aliances of the Indian mainstream. Thanks. :pakistan:

Dear, Turkey president is welcome indeed and good for India-Turkey relations...
But India got good relations with Israel also..so its understood that if India thinks the systems may end up with Pak, so it tries to make sure it doesnt happen....
so its Pakistan getting those weapons that India is opposed to, not Turkey...

Will you call it hypocrisy when US cozies up to Pakistan to sort out US's problem in Afganisthan and yet they sign us into the legit nuclear powers of the world. Will you call it hypocrisy when China cozies up to Pakistan for jf17, nukes, missiles, al khalid, and yet they trade 60B USD with India. Wil you call it hypocrisy when French loose out to Fauji Foundation and give you a taste of your own antics by refusing avionics. Will you call it hypocrisy when Russia works with India on Pak Fa, Brahmos, aircraft carrier, tanks, bombers, transport a/c. The thing is that while India has for long been entrenched in the decision making and design of military systems with foreign partners aka collaboration, Pakistan only collaborates with China for 2nd rung stuff and that too from an inferior status of i-will-make-do-with-whatever-you-got. When was the last time Pakistan got involved in some military project that made heads turn around the world? The nuke leakers ring?

Will you call it hypocrisy when US cozies up to Pakistan to sort out US's problem in Afganisthan and yet they sign us into the legit nuclear powers of the world. Will you call it hypocrisy when China cozies up to Pakistan for jf17, nukes, missiles, al khalid, and yet they trade 60B USD with India. Wil you call it hypocrisy when French loose out to Fauji Foundation and give you a taste of your own antics by refusing avionics. Will you call it hypocrisy when Russia works with India on Pak Fa, Brahmos, aircraft carrier, tanks, bombers, transport a/c. The thing is that while India has for long been entrenched in the decision making and design of military systems with foreign partners aka collaboration, Pakistan only collaborates with China for 2nd rung stuff and that too from an inferior status of i-will-make-do-with-whatever-you-got. When was the last time Pakistan got involved in some military project that made heads turn around the world? The nuke leakers ring?

Well I dont see PAkistanis, Chinese, Americans, French! flipfloping the way you do. So still for me you are the Hippocrates. You accuse us of buying 2nd rung stuff and that too from an inferior status of i-will-make-do-with-whatever-you-got.. Well guess what still good enough to give yall a sour mouth. And what military projects have you guys collaborated on that turned the world upside down, other then shoving money in the pipeline, buying it from others and then claiming it to be your own. And what I had mentioned earlier, I still stand by it, A month ago the Turks were the great partners of yours and today you guys have all kinda issues with them, jumping from branch to branch eh.

And guess what great troll of trollistan the French deal will not go through as the case is already in the SC and they have already put a hold onto proceedings. So when trying to Troll come up with complete information or just shut it. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom