What's new

Indian News Article Mock Turkish victims

There is nothing worse than a hateful Hindutva. Pakistan has been cursed by having such an evil neighbor. Even a vengeful redneck hillbilly might show some level of empathy.
Not if you were his neighbor and harbor harm.

Nope... Born and bred Canadian American... Family has been here since the early 1960s. We are 2nd and 3rd.gen Americans.... We are Pakistan's masters the Pakistani COAS is our slave.
That’s the problem and you just proved it. A deep rooted ABCD complex. You and your family were serving your masters in your own country and then followed them to their own country along with them and are still doing so. If you are so well integrated into your chosen home, why do your lurk on a Pakistani forum? The answer is that it gives you a sense of belonging and acceptance that you don’t have even after being in the west for three generations. I am sure you are one of those ghettofied insular immigrant families that cannot still deal with a white man on an equal basis. Your mindset is similar to that of Bajwa, due to the Ahmadi influence on him. Ahamadi’s a product of the raj have incorporated subservience to the West into their belief system.

Coming back to Pakistan, I will be first to criticize the issues the country has but I will never put it down it public and especially in front of our sworn enemies or in favor of the enemy as you did and do. The issue with the country is not necessarily the domestic “establishment” but the global establishment. When you figure that out come and talk to me. You are very naive along with the superficial beliefs of some of PTI blind followers of IK.

That’s the problem and you just proved it. A deep rooted ABCD complex. You and your family were serving your masters in your own country and then followed them to their own country along with them and are still doing so. If you are so well integrated into your chosen home, why do your lurk on a Pakistani forum? The answer is that it gives you a sense of belonging and acceptance that you don’t have even after being in the west for three generations. I am sure you are one of those ghettofied insular immigrant families that cannot still deal with a white man on an equal basis. Your mindset is similar to that of Bajwa, due to the Ahmadi influence on him. Ahamadi’s a product of the raj have incorporated subservience to the West into their belief system.

Coming back to Pakistan, I will be first to criticize the issues the country has but I will never put it down it public and especially in front of our sworn enemies or in favor of the enemy as you did and do. The issue with the country is not necessarily the domestic “establishment” but the global establishment. When you figure that out come and talk to me. You are very naive along with the superficial beliefs of some of PTI blind followers of IK.

A deep rooted ABCD complex. You and your family were serving your masters in your own country

Nope.

You don't even know my name. Dirty p****

Last edited:
Your national consensus being a mass murderer like Modi? Because elections are the biggest indicator of national thought. Not any company, no matter how big or small.
Your point would be valid if any member of our polity did put in words what many here suspect is in their hearts.

Untill then, the topic on thread is about a private newsoutlet outing itself as a sellout, you guys are being hypocritical despite our actions showcasing the exact opposite. What matters most, words or actions?

One might even be crass enough to suggest inferiority complex with regards to aid given to Turkish victims.

Good. Feeling is mutual. Failed state citizen.

American dream. COAS California dreaming.

Baba black sheep....
Why do come to a website dedicated to military of a failed state? I think you get a feeling of superiority after spending decades doing menial jobs for the Canadian goras and still treated like a third class citizen. BTW you don’t know $hit about Pakistan other the misinformation spread about it including the more recent one by PTI because they got buggered by the military mostly because of their own mistakes. There is nothing for you in Pakistan so please stay away from this forum and go back to cleaning toilets. BTW I have 4 passports and I have many goras literally cleaning my toilets you are welcome to join the team.

Why do come to a website dedicated to military of a failed state? I think you get a feeling of superiority after spending decades doing menial jobs for the Canadian goras and still treated like a third class citizen. BTW you don’t know $hit about Pakistan other the misinformation spread about it including the more recent one by PTI because they got buggered by the military mostly because of their own mistakes. There is nothing for you in Pakistan so please stay away from this forum and go back to cleaning toilets. BTW I have 4 passports and I have many goras literally cleaning my toilets you are welcome to join the team.

Been here longer than you. In my case... Imran Khan can also go to hell. He is too passive and docile. Pakistan needs a revolution. Need to hang the corrupt elites. That is why I come here. Defence.

Yes, I clean toilets. I will lick the sh** clean.

Been here longer than you. In my case... Imran Khan can also go to hell. He is too passive and docile. Pakistan needs a revolution. Need to hang the corrupt elites. That is why I come here. Defence.

Yes, I clean toilets. I will lick the sh** clean.
You should stick with your self claimed profession of licking the $hit clean, fing loser.

You should stick with your self claimed profession of licking the $hit clean, fing loser.

Sure... I will. I'm a looooooser. I suck ... You win.

Yum yum

Screenshot_20230228-012011-808.png

Dirty p****

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan

You are white man a$$ licker
Yes I am. I LICK ALL...

DOESN'T change the fact that Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.

Pakistani corrupt elites need to hung upside down. Screw this Somalia of South Asia.

Pakistani establishment should be declared a terrorist organization at the UN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom