What's new

How War in Ukraine is Destroying Russia

This is not an objective video lmao.. Atlest report something that is objective.. Russia ain't going anywhere..

I am more leninet on Ukraine in this conflict but still I think Russia will eventually take Odessa and win this conflict

Even if they did that tomorrow it isn't going to reverse the population issue of Ukraine/Russia which this video is actually about.

Just another one of many fables Americans want you to believe.

I suppose Japan's population decline is an American fable too. Did you even watch the video? This is more about population pyramids than war.

Just another one of many fables Americans want you to believe.
Lol, Russia left Afghanistan after 10 years with 15,000 dead, Russia has 4 times the casualties in 1/20th the time, you think Afghanistan is strong? They're just cavemen. It's impossible to occupy Ukraine long term. Impossible to reach Odessa as well.

This is not an objective video lmao.. Atlest report something that is objective.. Russia ain't going anywhere..

I am more leninet on Ukraine in this conflict but still I think Russia will eventually take Odessa and win this conflict

In 2018, 498000 people were naturalized in Russia. A person who mainly speaks Russian. If the naturalization requirements are relaxed, there will be more immigrants. Where will the most people in Europe come from in the future?

In 2018, 498000 people were naturalized in Russia. A person who mainly speaks Russian. If the naturalization requirements are relaxed, there will be more immigrants. Where will the most people in Europe come from in the future?
It's different when there is a war going on.

In 2018, 761,000 people naturalised in the USA, that wouldn't be the case if there is a war going on and you are most likely to be drafted to fight. That's why US Naturalisation dip during Vietnam War.

On the other hand, there are already roughly 500,000 Russian left Russia since the war begin. And there are 300,000 (or whatever amount the Russian Armed Force said that was mobilised, and that brain drain is about 400,000 in the negative, the problem is, the people who left are middle class professional Russian, the people who naturalised is more blue-collar class hail from Central Asian Republics. Whatever coming into Russia just cannot take the job that left either voluntarily or being mobilised to fight.

It's different when there is a war going on.

In 2018, 761,000 people naturalised in the USA, that wouldn't be the case if there is a war going on and you are most likely to be drafted to fight. That's why US Naturalisation dip during Vietnam War.

On the other hand, there are already roughly 500,000 Russian left Russia since the war begin. And there are 300,000 (or whatever amount the Russian Armed Force said that was mobilised, and that brain drain is about 400,000 in the negative, the problem is, the people who left are middle class professional Russian, the people who naturalised is more blue-collar class hail from Central Asian Republics. Whatever coming into Russia just cannot take the job that left either voluntarily or being mobilised to fight.
There are 8 million Ukrainians leaving Europe, 2 million joining Russia, a foreign debt of 130 billion US dollars, and more than half of the industrial zone is controlled by Russia. The battlefield costs $6 billion a month. And spend money to keep the country running.

There are 8 million Ukrainians leaving Europe, 2 million joining Russia, a foreign debt of 130 billion US dollars, and more than half of the industrial zone is controlled by Russia. The battlefield costs $6 billion a month. And spend money to keep the country running.
The problem is, 8 million Ukrainian are mostly women and children. Ukraine barred male between 18-60 to leave Ukraine. The work force in Ukraine were not much affected as Russian.

Also, Ukraine has 2 majors financial world backing while Russia don't even have China backing. That's the major different there. Everything keeping up Ukrainian alive is from the West. Also, it wouldn't matter much when Ukraine had entered War economy, while Russia still trying to keep on peacetime economy. If you think 6 billion a month to keep Ukraine up is a lot, Russia is estimated at 60-100 billion per month for upkeep the battlefield.

You can just look at the price index, while EU inflation is at 10.5%, Russia is at 30+, it's in Turkey level, while Turkey can borrow money from IMF and World Bank and even EU, Russia can turn to no one other than Syria, North Korea or Belarussia, even China won't borrow money for Russia.

The problem is, 8 million Ukrainian are mostly women and children. Ukraine barred male between 18-60 to leave Ukraine. The work force in Ukraine were not much affected as Russian.

Also, Ukraine has 2 majors financial world backing while Russia don't even have China backing. That's the major different there. Everything keeping up Ukrainian alive is from the West. Also, it wouldn't matter much when Ukraine had entered War economy, while Russia still trying to keep on peacetime economy. If you think 6 billion a month to keep Ukraine up is a lot, Russia is estimated at 60-100 billion per month for upkeep the battlefield.

You can just look at the price index, while EU inflation is at 10.5%, Russia is at 30+, it's in Turkey level, while Turkey can borrow money from IMF and World Bank and even EU, Russia can turn to no one other than Syria, North Korea or Belarussia, even China won't borrow money for Russia.
Russian inflation rate 13.7%,The cost of gasoline and electricity has not gone up, and Russian food has gone up less.

Russian inflation rate 13.7%,The cost of gasoline and electricity has not gone up, and Russian food has gone up less.
LOL 13.7% on what??

If you are looking at the statistic that present on average (or core rate), that's not accurate. That's because Russian subsidized hugely with oil and gas industry (Their gas price is somewhere deflated for around 30%) on the inflation rate that compensate the core inflation rate. On the other hand EU have its oil and gas inflation contribute to the core inflation rate. But you can't eat oil or use it to make smart phone......

Russian product outside Oil and Gas is between 30-47%, from food to high end electronic products.

LOL 13.7% on what??

If you are looking at the statistic that present on average (or core rate), that's not accurate. That's because Russian subsidized hugely with oil and gas industry (Their gas price is somewhere deflated for around 30%) on the inflation rate that compensate the core inflation rate. On the other hand EU have its oil and gas inflation contribute to the core inflation rate. But you can't eat oil or use it to make smart phone......

Russian product outside Oil and Gas is between 30-47%, from food to high end electronic products.
Russia also likes to buy goods from China online. Russians can buy anything in China.

Last edited:
Russia also likes to buy goods from China online. Russians can buy anything in China.
Hence the inflation......

That's what you called "Grey Import" or "Water Product" in China.

If I buy an iPhone 14 Pro from iPhone store, it will cost me $1499, but if I am in Russia and I buy them from China, it will be around $1800 (or 110,000 Rouble) Also, in your video, the Samsung Fold 3 is around 160000 Rouble, that's ~2500, I can get a Fold 4 for that price.

Hence the inflation......

That's what you called "Grey Import" or "Water Product" in China.

If I buy an iPhone 14 Pro from iPhone store, it will cost me $1499, but if I am in Russia and I buy them from China, it will be around $1800 (or 110,000 Rouble) Also, in your video, the Samsung Fold 3 is around 160000 Rouble, that's ~2500, I can get a Fold 4 for that price.
New mobile phones are expensive and can provide second-hand mobile phones.

New mobile phones are expensive and can provide second-hand mobile phones.
What's that have to do with Inflation.

Mind you, Samsung still operate in Russia, that is a samsung official store in Russia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom