What's new

F22P Zulfiqar: Debunking Propaganda

Are you sure, @iLION12345_1 is not a Pakistanis I guess...

Why avoid accepting the fact some Pakistanis are bend on bias against Chinese and some are easy to believe propaganda.

If the previous thread is not delete, I can easily shown u the proof to prove my words and shown u your wrong.

You can go VT-4 thread and see for yourself too.
VT-4 or you are talking about F-22P ???

I have not seen iLION12345_1 commenting about Naval issues, he keep himself restricted to the Army section.

VT-4 or you are talking about F-22P ???

I have not seen iLION12345_1 commenting about Naval issues, he keep himself restricted to the Army section.
The thread is deleted. Of cos you couldn't see it. Why not u ask the moderator if they still manage to keep the database and see for yourself? If not , why OP starting post quote @iLION12345_1 ? You think he quote him for VT-4 tank or for F22P?

He has been spewing nonsense against all Chinese equipment. Now caught with his pants down after debuke of the problem of F22P. So OP quote him to ask him for explanation for all the insult he dish against F22P using an Indian article.

If you still believe there is zero biased against Chinese from some Pakistanis from anything. Go ahead and live in your denial. I don't want to say it come from natural or stem from the kind of propaganda environment of being hostile against Chinese. I am also keen to know the reason.

Last edited:
Why avoid accepting the fact some Pakistanis are bend on bias against Chinese and some are easy to believe propaganda.
Not bend on bias, rather they don’t blindly worship Chinese.
West being ahead of China in many areas isn’t propaganda and Chinese sucking our every penny isn’t propaganda either.

Last edited:
Not bend on bias, rather they don’t blindly worship Chinese.
West being ahead of China in many areas isn’t propaganda and Chinese sucking our every penny isn’t propaganda either.
Typical way to twist my words. Did I ask u to worship Chinese? More like you are keen to worship the western. Looks like asking you to be impartial in judgement is equal to worship the Chinese?

China has surpass western in many area is a undeniable fact which u try to ignore. The same western who is bend on sanction Pakistan and suppress the development of Pakistan is also for all to see. Yet some still prefer to polish their shoes. :enjoy:

Yep, atleast with the west, they arent as problematic, you step out of line? sanctioned. With the Chinese, you do everything correctly as you should? We will squeeze and rinse you for every penny.
Alas, then don't do any business with the Chinese, just do it with the West which is much better for you people.

If the previous thread is not delete, I can easily shown u the proof to prove my words and shown u your wrong.

Perhaps because in Chinese- better still in @Beast Language, anything that does not result in putting anything/ everything Chinese on a padestal tentamounts to anti Chinese rhetoric and therefore merits a response whether the knowledge base is there or not.
The 054 missiles and their limitations are another mute point. They are certainly deficient compared to Western offerings. The PN buys it because we cannot get any better but with the Turkish Frigates as soon as they got an opening they got the Albatross. So harp on about the VT4 and think yourself capable of responding to @SQ8 and @iLION12345_1 and their knowledge base and practical experience and continue to make a fool out of yourself.
A

Perhaps because in Chinese- better still in @Beast Language, anything that does not result in putting anything/ everything Chinese on a padestal tentamounts to anti Chinese rhetoric and therefore merits a response whether the knowledge base is there or not.
The 054 missiles and their limitations are another mute point. They are certainly deficient compared to Western offerings. The PN buys it because we cannot get any better but with the Turkish Frigates as soon as they got an opening they got the Albatross. So harp on about the VT4 and think yourself capable of responding to @SQ8 and @iLION12345_1 and their knowledge base and practical experience and continue to make a fool out of yourself.
A
If Pakistan armed forces can't get weapons from the US, it's understandable because you are being sanctioned. But, you can get weapons from European suppliers for the better such as Britain, France, Sweden and Germany, you are not being sanctioned by them I suppose, why are not then ?

Last edited:
If Pakistan armed forces can't get weapons from the US, it's understandable because you are being sanctioned. But, you can get weapons from European suppliers for the better such as Britain, France, Sweden and Germany, you are not being sanctioned by them I suppose, why are not then ?
France and Sweden have said they will not supply. German policies prohibit supply, even to India.

Even then, the PAF KEEPS going back to Sweden for Erieye's, which it has managed to procure.

Italy is providing SAMs for the Jinnah and Babur class, alongside the Yarmook Batch 2, NOT China.

China was even dropped from the Babur class weapons fit.

Why is Pakistan ditching the Chinese even for drones?

Why was Turkey selected to provide us with ships when the vessels were significantly more expensive?

The only time China has really been selected is when it meets the needs enough but comes in at a significantly cheaper cost. Type 054a? by no means a ship design for 2022, but why was it selected? It was still a capabilities improvement and a stop-gap until we can bolster fleet numbers with new procurements, it also came in at about half the cost of the Babur class project, per ship. More importantly, they were delivered faster also.

J-10C? Good plane, PAF would have taken F-16V any day over that though, even Rafales, Typhoons maybe, but F-16s or Rafales were the natural progressions, according to PAF personnel themselves.

VT-4, this one does make sense, there arent many tanks suited to our environment, it would have had to be Chinese or Russian origin anyway, may as well go for the best option..

This isnt to say the Chinese products are poor, however, there are many areas where they are still behind and shady Chinese business practices put customers off. Why hasn't PAF committed to the Chinese for a FGFA, or tried to replicate a JF-17 style venture with them for a fgfa? Because the Chinese left a bitter taste in the PAF's mouth. Whereas the PAF hasnt committed to Turkey due to uncertainty in the project.

Alas, then don't do any business with the Chinese, just do it with the West which is much better for you people.

Business with the Chinese is kept at a minimum, to the point where the basic needs are met, nothing more. If the contrary was the case, the PN would have licensed the 054a design and probably used that as the basis for future ships, not a corvette design that cost ATLEAST 2x what each 054a cost.

Another fake account with zero credibility posting make up story to smear China, typical tactics.

Let me ask u few simple questions. Do Pakistan has a serious corruption problem? It's Pakistan economy doing well and all sector of government well funded? If Pakistan can't come out with the fund, don't expect Chinese to fund spare for you.

China military products always charge little margin for customer. It makes no sense for China to lynch customer like Pakistan military who r short of funds. Countries like Saudi or UAE will be better choice if that is the case.

No, it does make sense to lynch Pakistan, because Pakistan has no other choice once contracts are signed. Go ahead with it or cause issues with strategically important equipment and pay HEFTY cancellation fees.

BTW, you can keep coping about fake account, just because my account is new, doesn't mean anything, im sure people are familiar with me, i was on twitter as @isipuppet, those who will recognise me know, my account has now been suspended so i stay away.

But no, the UAE and Saudi will tell you to go fk yourselves, neither country also has any significant quantities of Chinese gear anyway

So VT-4s did not come with defective engines? Why was there an import log that was a shipment of JUST VT4 engines and it was labelled as "replacement engines" as opposed to "spares" like the other shipments. Man, its not even a bad thing because it was a small qty, but this is just silly. Maybe head over to weibo if you want to be worshipped, we will talk real here

Last edited:
A
Typical tactics to misled my words. How many times have you used this lowlife move? I am asking for real facts and proof which none of you all can provide besides fake personal account experience with anonymous personal hiding behind computer bragging about drinking tea with Musharraf or some in personnel with first hand experience with the equipment.

If you can prove your identity with proven rank, position in military or real life experience. I am more than happy to discuss issue with you all. But thru out my years in PDF, there is none other than biased , fake account and experience which nothing but just personal preference with no merit for outcome for the real experience with the equipment.

The BS for VT-4 is a fantastic outcome of my experience. Before the Chinese military forum is shut down by CPC, I have a good conversation with an engineer from Norinco involved in the project of export VT-4 for PA. His assessment is 180s turn from the BS i received from PDF so called reliable members who give nothing but fantasy of their assessment of VT-4 trial for PA.
As proven, VT-4 is chosen by PA and validated the Chinese norinco engineer words that VT-4 has no problem and proven itself. From that day onwards, I know all the BS and biased from PDF regards to Chinese weapons in the eyes of these amateur who will close their eyes and accept any trash from western without even thinking, thinking anything from western is gold purely based on perception.

Lots info. Seems quite unsatisfied Pakistani armed forces customers in many respects, especially with the
Beware quite a number of them are overseas Pakistanis with no connection PA but more connection to western countries. They are brainwashed in their western countries with biased against China.

Last edited:
Typical way to twist my words. Did I ask u to worship Chinese? More like you are keen to worship the western. Looks like asking you to be impartial in judgement is equal to worship the Chinese?

China has surpass western in many area is a undeniable fact which u try to ignore. The same western who is bend on sanction Pakistan and suppress the development of Pakistan is also for all to see. Yet some still prefer to polish their shoes. :enjoy:
No one is twisting you words but that’s exactly what you imply. No one worships the west either. We’re allowed to choose what we want between west and China.
China still is far behind west in many fields especially reliability. It’s a undeniable fact which you try to ignore. Western tech is also more battle proven then Chinese. If west sanctions us, at least it’s open in doing so. Just look at what Chinese IPP’s have done to Pakistan. One of the main reason the main factors for our economic situation is because of Chinese IPP’s and other Chinese companies sucking our money. Or what about the Chinese mining companies operating in Pakistan basically stealing our resources and selling us back at many times higher price. I rather prefer sanctions then companies who just want to rob us for our money.
You’re a Chinese so you would want everything Chinese.
I am a Pakistani and I want anyone who can benefit Pakistan the most to work with Pakistan. Be it China or west. If America offers us something better we should choose it over China. That’s not polishing shoes rather it’s being logical.

Typical tactics to misled my words. How many times have you used this lowlife move? I am asking for real facts and proof which none of you all can provide besides fake personal account experience with anonymous personal hiding behind computer bragging about drinking tea with Musharraf or some in personnel with first hand experience with the equipment.

If you can prove your identity with proven rank, position in military or real life experience. I am more than happy to discuss issue with you all. But thru out my years in PDF, there is none other than biased , fake account and experience which nothing but just personal preference with no merit for outcome for the real experience with the equipment.

The BS for VT-4 is a fantastic outcome of my experience. Before the Chinese military forum is shut down by CPC, I have a good conversation with an engineer from Norinco involved in the project of export VT-4 for PA. His assessment is 180s turn from the BS i received from PDF so called reliable members who give nothing but fantasy of their assessment of VT-4 trial for PA.
As proven, VT-4 is chosen by PA and validated the Chinese norinco engineer words that VT-4 has no problem and proven itself. From that day onwards, I know all the BS and biased from PDF regards to Chinese weapons in the eyes of these amateur who will close their eyes and accept any trash from western without even thinking, thinking anything from western is gold purely based on perception.

Beware quite a number of them are overseas Pakistanis with no connection PA but more connection to western countries. They are brainwashed in their western countries with biased against China.
Delusional rant not worthy of a response.
Welcome to my ignore list, something which I should have done a long tome ago.
A

So VT-4s did not come with defective engines? Why was there an import log that was a shipment of JUST VT4 engines and it was labelled as "replacement engines" as opposed to "spares" like the other shipments. Man, its not even a bad thing because it was a small qty, but this is just silly. Maybe head over to weibo if you want to be worshipped, we will talk real here
Did you make those things up? I have never heard of such nonsense for VT-4 for PA. You are spewing nothing but make up stuff just to suit your agenda.

Delusional rant not worthy of a response.
Welcome to my ignore list, something which I should have done a long tome ago.
A
Who is the delusion when you cant provide facts to rebuke my words. Of cos , you need to ignore me to avoid any concrete proof of your BS against Chinese military equipment. :enjoy:

If Pakistan pays full usa will sell
LOL... Yes , US is gold from an overseas Pakistanis who r brainwashed by western education and media about China while US is the best friend of Pakistan. :enjoy:

VT-4, this one does make sense, there arent many tanks suited to our environment, it would have had to be Chinese or Russian origin anyway, may as well go for the best option..
If Oplot was available as in Ukraine could produce enough on time I think we would have got them over VT4.

LOL... Yes , US is gold from an overseas Pakistanis who r brainwashed by western education and media about China while US is the best friend of Pakistan. :enjoy:
US equipment is battle proven and their technology is decades ahead of Chinese. It’s a undeniable fact that American equipment is unmatched in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom