What's new

Earthquake in Turkey

ajpirzada

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PM sympathizes with Turkish counterpart on massive earthquake
ISLAMABAD, Mar 8 (APP): Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani has expressed shock and grief over the loss of precious lives and destruction of property caused by a massive earthquake in Turkey and extended his heartfelt condolences and sincere sympathies to Turkish Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan on this natural calamity. In his message to his Turkish counterpart, the Prime Minister said “Excellency, we have learnt with utter sense of shock and profound sadness the news of the massive earthquake that has hit your beautiful country, today”.
“Our hearts go out to our Turkish brethren over the loss of precious lives and destruction of property. I wish to convey, on behalf of the people and Government of Pakistan and on my own behalf our deepest condolences and commiserations to the people and Government of Turkey in bearing this enormous natural calamity,” he added.
The Prime Minister assured the Turkish Prime Minister of Pakistan’s total support and solidarity in this hour of trial.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PM sympathizes with Turkish counterpart on massive earthquake

sorry to hear about this tragedy. we pray for the lives lost and those put in hardship due to this

oh very sad to hear that.

Can anybody tell me how much was it measured on Richtor scale?

This is getting wierd. Third earthquake in 2 weeks?

Haiti
Chile
Turkey...

RIP :/

Signs of Qayamat (The day of Judgement) :cry::cry::cry:

There are still a whole bunch of other signs left. I doubt it would be in our lifetime.

Predictions and estimations on that have made their way up to the year 2076 based on the average time it takes for a sign to fulfill itself.

Signs of Qayamat (The day of Judgement) :cry::cry::cry:

I hope not Zaki ...

Indian subcontinent is unstable too and memories of the earthquake in Gujarat and another one in Kashmir is still fresh in my memories.

There are still a whole bunch of other signs left. I doubt it would be in our lifetime.

Predictions and estimations on that have made their way up to the year 2076 based on the average time it takes for a sign to fulfill itself.

?????????????? :disagree::disagree:

nobody can tell about Qayamat........ no discussion please its off topic anyway

and earthquakes are indeed the signs of Qiyamah

xD i'll give it another 3 billon years before the earth dies unless we nuke each other to death.

and sad news hope it didn't do much damage :/.

Very sad and heartbreaking :(

R.I.P. to those lost in this earthquake.

Just Rips and Condolences wont work. In this hour of need, we must reach out them, with all the help we can provide, all available resources must be utilized in this regard with out wasting a sec. Doctors, Medicine and other staff + drinking water must be dispatched Immediately. Food Items, Tents, blankets and shelters should follow.

They are our brother and those who are proud of us, and so we are of them. Time to prove our brother hood.

Hope the extent of loss both Human and Material is minimal rather zero.

God bless Turkey and its people.

:pakistan:

Adios

very sad.... EURASIA fault line runs through Turkey, Iran and Pakistan and hymaliyas.

Earth quakes are easy to instigate artificaly by simply heating the mantel (fluid beneath the surface of earth) by radio waves and electromagnetic beams of certain frequency.. hence boiling the upper atmosphere (like microwave oven) which heats the liquid beneath and they cycle of heating and cooling cause the earth plates to move.... which is earth quake.
This technology has been around for some time now and i have no reason to not believe that today it exist in refined form.

Any how this is signs of end of times...
165580ae0dfadd09bfa8919e348fe42d.gif

The fault line shown in north of Saudi Arabia is the place where an army will sink when it will be marching towards holy cities to fight with the army of Imam Mehdi.

Last edited:
A strong, pre-dawn earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6 struck eastern Turkey today, killing 57 people as it knocked down stone or mud-brick houses and minarets in at least six villages, the government said. Turkey's crisis center said about 100 other people were injured in the quake, which hit at 4:32 a.m. in Elazig province, about 340 miles east of Ankara, the capital. The earthquake, which caught many people as they slept, was centered near the village of Basyurt and followed by more than 50 aftershocks, the strongest measuring 5.5 and 5.3, the Kandilli seismology center said.

News roundup: Earthquake in Turkey kills at least 57 -

More than half the cities with at least 1 million people are on active plate boundaries, which are where quakes tend to happen, said University of Colorado geologist Roger Bilham. Unfortunately, despite past quakes, people continue to put up poorly constructed new buildings, said Bilham, who just returned from Haiti and observed these bad practices.

Monday's quake in Turkey had a 6.0 magnitude. On average, there are 134 earthquakes a year that have a magnitude between a 6.0 and 6.9, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. This year is off to a fast start with 40 so far — more than in most years for that period of time.

But that's because the 8.8 quake in Chile generated a large number of strong aftershocks, and so many occurring this early in the year skews the picture, said Earle.

The Associated Press: Deadly quakes are coincidence, scientists say

Telling others that it's off-topic & urself repeating it...!!! chalakoomaasaa...

........ no discussion please its off topic anyway and earthquakes are indeed the signs of Qiyamah

or may be sign of appearance of Dajjal...!!!
Sahih Bukhari:-
Prophet Muhammad asks Allah to bless the areas of Sham and Yemen. When his companions said "Our Najd as well," he replied: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head (horns) of Satan."

other hadees:-
O Allah bestow your blessings on our Medina, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Sham, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, "O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan

Notice the order:-
Medina/Makkah<<<Sham<<<Yemen<<<Iraq.....

Iraq already destroyed... Yemen just got attacked & blamed for al CIAdah... Who's next???... Sham.... then Makkah/Madina,,,, but Dajjal cannot enter Makkah/Madina.... so these 2 r safe... & since Prophet prayed for Sham/Yemen so these will NOT take as serious hit as Iraq took...

Why Afghanistan & Pakistan not mentioned!!! coz they were NOT part of islamic empire at that time...!!!

stick to the topic please. its not about day of judgement. its about the poor people who have lost their life in turkey. at least feel for them.
our world finishes the day we die. not sure why are you waiting for day of judgement.
no more judgement talk or else i will request the mods to close this thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom