What's new

DF-21D "carrier killer" missile for Pakistan?

Pakistani ,do you even have J10C outside Imaginary pdf threads ? :lol:
The likes of you used to talk a big game about the flying samosa called Tejas. Back when jF17 was just a model on a desk.

Today it's being exported and flying samosa requires a Tata truck to move.

When we want another fighter - we'll get one.

Day Pakistan establishment have enough guts to test IRBM and ICBM, is the day world will take Pakistan as a serious Nuclear power. Forget about someone handing over DF-21 in a plater.

Fortune favors the Bold. Rest end-up on FAFT blackmail list.
Many Pakistani libtard on PDF have different excuses why we dont need ICBM. My favourite one is "our only enemy is next door" lmao. I wish India was our only enemy but that is not the case. Pakistan has 3 enemies(India, Israel and USA). Another excuse being "we dont need ICBM".

Regarding ICBM capability... The decision not to build and test ICBM's is strictly a political decision. It has nothing to do with Pakistan's technological capabilities. Technologically speaking Pakistan has the capability to produce solid fuel ICBM's for a while now.

Regarding your comment I agree. Pakistan needs to test a ICBM to be taken as a serious nuclear power. I dont know when the Pakistani Establishment will get those guts. I dont know when they will realise "time to test a ICBM". The ICBM has to have a range of atleast 13000 km so we can hit the American mainland.

Many Pakistani libtard on PDF have different excuses why we dont need ICBM. My favourite one is "our only enemy is next door" lmao. I wish India was our only enemy but that is not the case. Pakistan has 3 enemies(India, Israel and USA). Another excuse being "we dont need ICBM".

Regarding ICBM capability... The decision not to build and test ICBM's is strictly a political decision. It has nothing to do with Pakistan's technological capabilities. Technologically speaking Pakistan has the capability to produce solid fuel ICBM's for a while now.

Regarding your comment I agree. Pakistan needs to test a ICBM to be taken as a serious nuclear power. I dont know when the Pakistani Establishment will get those guts. I dont know when they will realise "time to test a ICBM". The ICBM has to have a range of atleast 13000 km so we can hit the American mainland.

We need even better than that we need Hypersonic glide vehichle. We already have the capability for ICBM as we have nearly 3000km missiles we can just prolong them at our own will nothing news worthy really everyone knows we have ICBM more or less but our sole target should be orbital hypersonic glide

We need even better than that we need Hypersonic glide vehichle. We already have the capability for ICBM as we have nearly 3000km missiles we can just prolong them at our own will nothing news worthy really everyone knows we have ICBMt more or less but our sole target should be orbital hypersonic glide
We actually need both.

Actually Barak-8 on P15s DDG have a low MAX SPEED that traditional supersonic ASM(≥3Ma)for example YJ12,YJ18,CM-401 and HD-1s ets have enough ability to pose a serious threat to it.

such an over kill for pakistan

keeping Indian aircraft carriers in mind, C802s are more than enough

Lol are you feeling sorry for the IN carriers ? Firstly I doubt it China will give it to us in the first place as missile regime protocols need to be followed even on paper that's why missile limits are set to only 300Km for sale. Secondly its just not the off the shelf sale as this system needs satellites and other sensors to be effective.
C802 is a sub sonic missile and I often wonder, in todays environment attacking a high value target which is protected with an array of modern sensors, radars, jammers, anti missiles and CIWS what are the chances of C802 itself. Considering over Syrian skies Israeli's are having a tough time hitting the targets with the air to ground ordinance. If I am not mistaken when US tried to attack an airbase in Syria out of 80 cruise missiles only 2 arrived at their destinations.

Lol are you feeling sorry for the IN carriers ? Firstly I doubt it China will give it to us in the first place as missile regime protocols need to be followed even on paper that's why missile limits are set to only 300Km for sale. Secondly its just not the off the shelf sale as this system needs satellites and other sensors to be effective.
C802 is a sub sonic missile and I often wonder, in todays environment attacking a high value target which is protected with an array of modern sensors, radars, jammers, anti missiles and CIWS what are the chances of C802 itself. Considering over Syrian skies Israeli's are having a tough time hitting the targets with the air to ground ordinance. If I am not mistaken when US tried to attack an airbase in Syria out of 80 cruise missiles only 2 arrived at their destinations.

This is major fallacy specifically the lowest part. The Americans hit there targets in Syria or atleast the majority of it and no systems repelled them. Israel has no issues either hitting at will as S300 and these others are shitty defense systems.

You can even breach the best ADS I have seen to date which is the multi layered Saudi defensive system this is the best in the world currently by a landslide and bearing in mind that defense systems haven't evolved yet to a satisfying level meaning there is still 20-30 years before humans can develope the perfect ADS we are collectively as humans behind on this area but you can hit any targets today

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom