What's new

Cannibal Army - Japanese Soldiers Abused & Ate Indian POWs

Now why does China have a tall volleyball team? Heres why, heights are normally distributed with mean x and standard deviation y. So even though Chinese men's mean height is like 5-5 or 5-6, there is always that 0.0000001% who will be 6-5 or 7 feet tall. When you multiply that % by your population that is still a lot of people, that doesnt mean you are tall.
Ha, what's the population of India? you look so funny brazening it out knowing everyone knowing you lying.

Ok fruitcake, go buy yourself a Churchill statue then, :lol:

Were you dropped on your head as a child or are your born stupid with comprehension problems? Which of my post indicates reverence for fucking Churchill? Fucking retard..

Were you dropped on your head as a child or are your born stupid with comprehension problems? Which of my post indicates reverence for fucking Churchill? Fucking retard..

You fuckin little cunt, when you refer to my post as a rant it obviously shows your reverence for churchill, now go buy his statue and shove it up your as you fuckin rtard.

You fuckin little cunt, when you refer to my post as a rant it obviously shows your reverence for churchill, now go buy his statue and shove it up your as you fuckin rtard.

Your not only a simple retard , but an angry, foul mouthed, rude internet warrior retard bringing disrepute to my countrymen... Welcome to my ignore list.

there is a reason the atom bombs were dropped. Ground campaign to conquer Japan meant a million Allied casualties and several million Japanese dead (both military & civilian). it would have lasted for 3-6 months.
And they wanted to test the bombs on real targets and impress the world.

Your not only a simple retard , but an angry, foul mouthed, rude internet warrior retard bringing disrepute to my countrymen... Welcome to my ignore list.

LOL Intenet warrior, like everyone else in here, Im pretty sure your little bitchas is doing a big service to India washing toilets in Bahrain.. yea ignore me im so offended you stupid cunt :lol:

Cannibal Army - Japanese Soldiers Abused & Ate Indian POWs​

The horrific story of the abuse of Indian prisoner-of-war by the Japanese, including the organised cannibalism of Indian soldiers by Japanese on the island of Borneo in 1945.

japs were one sick faggots.

I think you may have have misunderstood me. I dislike Churchill & colonization vehemently too. But that doesn't mean I would start to appreciate Hitler, the biggest known racist on earth, just because he was Churchill's enemy.

true Churchill and hilter were two sides of the same coin

Ha, what's the population of India? you look so funny brazening it out knowing everyone knowing you lying.

How am i lying? I simply said that Chinese volleyball team does not represent average for China. Do you think Great Khali represents Indian average height? I already said Indians dont care about volleyball, if you can't understand that use a translator.

There are plenty of tall Indians, infact tallest person in india is taller than tallest person in China, and these are verified stats unlike fake CCP data

How am i lying? I simply said that Chinese volleyball team does not represent average for China.
I never said they represent the average height of the Chinese people, only fools will even think that way, but average height of Chinese is way heigher than Indians in every study and survey, only fools will deny this fact.

1920px-19_year_old_male_height_in_2019-ncd_risc-png.782898

Cannibal Army - Japanese Soldiers Abused & Ate Indian POWs​

The horrific story of the abuse of Indian prisoner-of-war by the Japanese, including the organised cannibalism of Indian soldiers by Japanese on the island of Borneo in 1945.

One more reason for me to like Imperial Japan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom