What's new

5000 Ukrainen soldiers were part of iraq invasion.

Shirk, takes you out of fold of Islam.

Shirk is associating partner with God.

God is the creator of nature.

God is the greatest.

Nature is not greater than God.

Anyone who believes nature is greater than God is committing Shirk and hence considered out of fold of Islam.

The end.

1. A person who is a believer in Nature rather than God is more likely to be humble and awed by the natural environment and wanting to explore it. All those priests you listed were arrogant and died as mortals despite their overt belief in God.

2. One of those priests spoke of "all servants of USSR will perish" presumbly meaning Communists across the world. Have they perished ? I am here, typing to you. :)

These priests were the exact opposite of "arrogant". Saints are humble. Not arrogant. Died as mortals,receiving immortality in the afterlife. And you think that putting a man in space should be the focus of humanity?

You are ignorant,if you consider these people as "arrogant".

As for the atheist power of the Soviet Union,it perished. And a lot of its servants perished with it.

I understand why almost the entire forum dislikes you and why you get banned all the time. I was friendly to you,but now I understand why others were annoyed by you.

Anyone who believes nature is greater than God is committing Shirk and hence considered out of fold of Islam.
The world was created by God! God wants was to respect nature,but some people worship nature,instead of God! They act like pagans!

Shirk is associating partner with God.

Hain ? When did I do that ? I just said Nature is supreme. The Taliban is the opposite of me, are the Taliban Muslims ?

Why be a closed mind when you can be awed by the vastness of Nature ? :) Do you not see the "Houses of God" regularly demolished by Nature in earthquakes in Iran and Indonesia ?

I hope you were not part of this lot in Karachi :

I understand why almost the entire forum dislikes you and why you get banned all the time. I was friendly to you,but now I understand why others were annoyed by you.

What did you understand about me ? :)

These priests were the exact opposite of "arrogant". Saints are humble. Not arrogant. Died as mortals,receiving immortality in the afterlife.

Have they communicated with you ?

Last edited:
7. St. Seraphim of Sarov (+1833):

"There will one day be a Tsar who will glorify me [Nicholas II glorified St. Seraphim in 1903], after which there will be a great disturbance in Russia, much blood will flow because they will rise up against this Tsar and autocracy, but God will magnify the Tsar."

"More than half a century will pass. Then evildoers will raise their heads high. This will happen without fail: the Lord, seeing the impenitent evil of their hearts, will allow their enterprises for a short time. But their sickness will rebound upon their own heads, and the unrighteousness of their destructive plots will fall upon them. The Russian land will become red with rivers of blood...

9. Elder Porphyrius of Glinsk (+1868):

"In due course, faith will collapse in Russia. The brilliance of earthly glory will blind the mind. The word of truth will be defiled, but with regard to the Faith, some from among the people, unknown to the world, will come forward and restore what was scorned."[5]

10. Archimandrite Jonah (Miroshnichenko) (+1902):

"You will see what will happen in fifty years' time: everyone will forsake the Law of God and will fall away from the faith, but then they will again come to their senses and turn back and live in a Christian manner."[6]

11. Elder Barnabas of Gethsemane Skete (+1906):

"Persecutions against the faith will constantly increase. There will be unheard-of grief and darkness, and almost all the churches will be closed. But when it will seem that it is impossible to endure any longer, then deliverance will come. There will be a flowering. Churches will even begin to be built. But this will be a flowering before the end."[7]

13. Elder Aristocles of Moscow (+1918):

"An evil will shortly take Russia, and wherever this evil goes, rivers of blood will flow. It is not the Russian soul, but an imposition on the Russian soul. It is not an ideology, nor a philosophy, but a spirit from hell.

There will be much suffering, much torture. The whole of Russia will become a prison, and one must greatly entreat the Lord for forgiveness. One must repent of one's sins and fear to do even the least sin, but strive to do good, even the smallest. For even the wing of a fly has weight, and God's scales are exact. And when even the smallest of good in the cup tips the balance, then will God reveal His mercy upon Russia."

"God will remove all leaders, so that Russian people should look only at Him. Everyone will reject Russia, other states will renounce her, delivering her to herself.“ This is so that Russian people should hope on the help of the Lord. You will hear that in other countries disorders have begun similar to those in Russia. You will hear of war, and there will be wars. But wait until the Germans take up arms, for they are chosen as God's weapon to punish Russia - but also as a weapon of deliverance later. The Cross of Christ will shine over the whole world and our Homeland will be magnified and will become as a lighthouse in the darkness for all."

14. Martyr-Eldress Duniushka of Siberia (+1918):

"Brother will rise up against brother! They will destroy everything acquired by their ancestors. They will sweep away religion, and -- most importantly -- there will be no master in the land!" The master in the land, of course, is the Tsar, God's Anointed One! He cannot go anywhere. This trouble will come upon everyone and grind them up, as though in a meat-grinder. The war will end, and its end will turn the whole country upside-down. Insurgents will appear, leaders, who will incite the people against the Tsar. It will be terrible!

"And later, they will seize upon religion. They will sweep away that which has been gathered through the ages and assiduously preserved by our ancestors. But it will be impossible for them to root it out; the roots will remain - and, after many years, they'll give forth a most-beautiful bloom and fruit.

"The Tsar will leave the nation, which shouldn't be, but this has been foretold to him from Above. This is His destiny. There is no way that He can evade it. For this, He will receive a martyr's crown on earth, for which He'll receive, subsequently, an eternal crown, a Heavenly one. He will be a prayerful Intercessor for the nation and the people, when the chastisement fallen upon dozens of generations for the harm done to God's Anointed One will reach an end. The generations to come will bear the responsibility for this act on the part of their ancestors.

"The disaster in the land will disperse the people; they will be scattered to various countries, losing touch with one another. But, wherever Russians go, they will bring their culture and their religion.

15. Hieromartyr Andronicus, Archbishop of Perm (+1918):

For its oath-breaking God has for the time being taken reason and will from the whole people, until they repent. It will be slow, but they will repent, at first gradually, but then they will completely recover their spiritual sight, they will feel strength and, like Ilya Muromets, will cast off this horror which has wrapped round the whole of our country. Perhaps I will not be alive, but I do not abandon my hope and confidence that Russia will be resurrected and return to God.[13]

20. Martyr-Eldress Agatha of Belorussia (+1939):

"The atheist Soviet power will vanish, and all its servants will perish. The True Orthodox Faith will triumph, and people will be baptised as at one time they were baptized under St. Vladimir."[17]
I grew up around orthodox Greeks and dated a Serbian girl. I noticed Serbians culture is heavily influenced by Muslim turks. I found many similarities between us even though our religion is different. I’m close with my Greek friends and their culture of family is similar to Pakistanis.

Approximately 5000 Ukrainian soldiers, in total, served in Iraq in the wake of the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent Occupation of Iraq (2003–2011). Ukraine provided the seventh-largest number of forces in Iraq with about 1,700 soldiers from 2003-2005 – 18 of them were killed. In 2004, Ukraine was recognized as providing "excellent support" in the American administration's campaign against Iraqi population.

USSR did occupy Afghanistan. They backed tyrants like Saddam, Assad and Qadaffi

The russians, ukrainians and americans are all goreh that are Islamaphobic to the core. It's great that these 3 are fighting amongst themselves and slaughtering eachother. Long may it continue INSHALLAH. If these 3 weren't killing each other, they would be invading brown/olive-skinned Muslim nations, massacring millions of innocent Muslim people. F**K all of them. It is in the interest of brown/olive-skinned Muslim nations that the ukraine war continues and the goreh continue killing one another. The longer the better.

100% Agreed

Turkey should keep supplying Ukraine and Iran should keep supplying Russia

keep it going it gives the rest of us a break

They are the biggest co*ksucker, always full of themselves and very anti Islam. I for one is glad they’re getting bombed to hell. Fu*k them!
That's because they are infested with Nazis, hence Russia's de-Nazification campaign, more Nazis converted the better else they are a threat to the world peace.

Ukraine has always been hostile to Muslims. It wasn't until 2014 when Russia took back Crimea that Crimean Tatars got their language status in Crimea as a regional language.

@nahtanbob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom