What's new

zaid interview

:) Thank You Asad you had posted the interview of a person who has high intelect and wide knowlegd of geo-strategic issues.

And also Sir Zaid is very dear to me.

Sir Zaid i am gonna bother you today again. I know you must be busy so i will just SMS you :)

Now guys im posting his recent interview on our Afghan Policy. and Shahadat of General Mushtaq at the hands of terrorists.

thank you for adding on to the thread, jana. zaid hamid is the only sane person to appear on pakistani television. everyone else cares only about sucking blood from musharraf like leeches, but zaid hamid cares for pakistan as a state. strange, how GEO tv or ARY don't interview zaid hamid, nor do they even consider external threats to pakistan.

Thankyou asaad-ul-islam and Jana for posying these vids of zaid hamid.......tell you truth i have never heard of the guy before i checked these vids.

Zaid for PM:pakistan:

With that being said. He is fit to know what he has to do, and what "we" as a nation wants to do.

Great stuff.

He really impressed me when I saw him first time on “TV One”. He really cares about Pakistan and that reflects from his tone.

Jana,
Since you are a journalist I want to ask you that what steps are being taken for the improved relations with Taliban? I would love to see Eastern Afghanistan as a part of Pakistan and Taliban in political stream rather than militancy.

At 8pm Pakistan Standard Times Tonight BRASSTACKS New Eddition on
"Era of 90s, Nuke Explosions, and Kargil. Tonight at News1 (News one) channel.
Highly recomended for all those to watch who realy want to know the insights and Very very Independent analysis of all these things

Yes this dude really knows what he is talking about! Brilliant comments. He has really impressed me.

Back
Top Bottom