What's new

World Air Force's in review 2013 edition

:rofl: Strange logic!! That way, Pakistan has way less airspace for the Indians to saturate. Hundreds of aircraft and missiles entering and flying over your restricted airspace will completely smother and overwhelm you. :P

What a stupid argument devoid of logic! :crazy:

OH! Just like India did in 1965 and 1971 war. In both wars Pakistan lacking in numbers still was able to dominate IAF. Read "Battle for Pakistan", by John Fricker an english journalist. Read and know his first hand account of the 1965 war.

OH! Just like India did in 1965 and 1971 war. In both wars Pakistan lacking in numbers still was able to dominate IAF. Read "Battle for Pakistan", by John Fricker an english journalist. Read and know his first hand account of the 1965 war.
Oh yeah! I know. With an invincible air force and an unbeatable army, Pakistan won all wars as a result of which India lost Kashmir which is now an integral part of Pakistan! Congratulations!
SmileyClapping.gif
:P

Seriously, what's the use of having an invincible air force and an unbeatable army when you guys still can't achieve what you've set out to achieve since 1947? And in the process you even lost half your country! Sucks, doesn't it? :cry:

Never mind. Don't lose heart! If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. (Story of Bruce and the spider). :whistle:

I'm not surprised that Nkorea is #5 in combat aircraft albeit most of it being substandard and outdated Soviet/Chinese aircraft they can hold the samson option against the more advanced and better equipped South Korean military.

You do realize what can the mad North Koreans do to Seoul in a matter of minutes ? I have heard about the large number of artillery placed to fire on that very city !

Beta, this is the list of "active" aircrafts..Over-all, the lead of U.S in Aerospace will give you SHIVERS!!!!! They just DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only looking at the numbers of active aircraft in USAF fleet gives one shivers , then think what would happen to a person who stumbles across the " Reserve Command " and the huge graveyard of old aircraft worthy of fighting even today ? :P

I hope you have gone through the whole thread before you posted it here as a link. To be honest there is nothing int hat thread which can be quoted as "hear from the horses mouth". It looked more like a generalized unsubstantiated heresay statement from someone who did not even bothered to mention his interaction with PAF.

No it does not prove or dsiprove anything.

It only proves PAF isn't some superhuman force like AUZ was claiming when he made a pass at the IAF.It proves that there are plenty of substandard staff in PAF as well as excellent ones,just like in every other force.And not the propaganda of worl'd best pilots undoubtedly that is repeatedly spouted here.

You do realize what can the mad North Koreans do to Seoul in a matter of minutes ? I have heard about the large number of artillery placed to fire on that very city !

They could both obliterate each other if they chose, and we're talking about aircraft on this thread not artillery just saying.

They could both obliterate each other if they chose, and we're talking about aircraft on this thread not artillery just saying.

Nah , well I was just commenting on the potential of the Kim-Jong's personal mansion " North Korea " and its madness ... I believe that they only have one potent fighter aircraft in their arsenal - the Mig 29 from Russia , everything else is as old as the pharaohs themselves now !

No one claimed that PAF pilots are super humans, They train hard and encouraged to be aggressive, which most Pakistanis are by nature......aggressive.

For a fact there are no substandard staff in PAF, some average, many above average, and some excellent. PAF has the world shighest reject ratio when it comes to selection of fighter pilots.

It only proves PAF isn't some superhuman force like AUZ was claiming when he made a pass at the IAF.It proves that there are plenty of substandard staff in PAF as well as excellent ones,just like in every other force.And not the propaganda of worl'd best pilots undoubtedly that is repeatedly spouted here.

pilots are as good as your equipment

a world class PAF pilot in a F7 & MIRAGE would be in real trouble against a average SU30MKI pilot or F16/52 pilot from singopore./israel/uae.

THIS IS NOT ATHLETICS or a MATHS TEST.

THIS MACHINES COMPUTERS AND TRAINING AND TACTICS...

Back
Top Bottom