What's new

Wife-swapping scandal haunts Indian Navy, SC orders probe over alleged role of naval officers

Nothing new .. Wife swapping is like an epidemic among those guys.

Infact I've seen Indians justify and defend wife swapping .. Disgusting..

I wonder how such bastards not kill themselves ..

What kind of a man is willing to share his wife with others for personal gains? He is not a husband but a pimp. And a disgrace to manhood and values of brotherhood.

Is the news fake as well?
The news is very much real, I had seen it once long ago, on this forum.
Several threads on it were closed.
Didn't think it would re-emerge.
Capture 44.PNG

I guess we should let them be, I passed some immature comments back then, it's none of my business

The news is very much real, I had seen it once long ago, on this forum.
Several threads on it were closed.
Didn't think it would re-emerge. View attachment 304856

I guess we should let them be, I passed some immature comments back then, it's none of my business
Why wouldn't it re-emerge? Where there is impropriety taking place it will be investigated. India doesn't sweep these things under the carpet.

Why wouldn't it re-emerge? Where there is impropriety takig place it will be investigated. India doesn't sweep these things under the carpet.
It's none of our business to poke into their matters, as long as it does't affect us, I believe the old case was swept under the carpet, wasn't it?.

Well Wife Swapping is quite common in Indian Army and Navy just to Get PROMOTIONS

And your source? Of such incident being common. Don't quote the above example. If one example meant something, then PA can be accused of many such things.

Secondly, the above allegations were levelled by a divorced wife of a naval officer. We can surely guess the motive of this alligation

It's none of our business to poke into their matters, as long as it does't affect us, I believe the old case was swept under the carpet, wasn't it?.

There is no old or new case. Its the same case.

How do you know? The very fact that they were reported openly and now the Supreme Court is getting involved tells you nothing is being swept under the carpet. The Indian Military doesn't mess around where disciplinary matters are concerned, if there is wrongdoing you can bet your house those guys will be punished harshly.

And your source? Of such incident being common. Don't quote the above example. If one example meant something, then PA can be accused of many such things.

Secondly, the above allegations were levelled by a divorced wife of a naval officer. We can surely guess the motive of this alligation

There is no old or new case. Its the same case.

Wife Swapping is common in India not just Armed Forces use Google to see yourself i don't like to be banned

Its the same case
My bad, I meant to say, the last time the case had commenced.
That's the better wording.
How do you know? The very fact that they were reported openly and now the Supreme Court is getting involved tells you nothing is being swept under the carpet. The Indian Military doesn't mess around where disciplinary matters are concerned, if there is wrongdoing you can bet your house those guys will be punished harshly.
However, the Navy told the Defence Ministry that there was no merit in the case.
This is in regards to the "old case", which was the same case, which I called the old case.
So always blame to woman?, did you consider maybe that lead to the divorce?. (Answer that in another thread, don't derail this one, or maybe don't answer this at all, I don't want to know).

Back
Top Bottom