What's new

Why Talibans are killing ANP? insight by Wali Khan in interview

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Interesting interview of Wali Khan on ANP at capital talk , Why Talibans are killing ANP leaders and its workers

Last edited by a moderator:
wali khan has been buried in a grave for some years now.

amazing how are media has developed the tech to interview people on the other side.

maybe u meant asfandyar wali khan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
anp is anti Pakistan force
his leader even didn't want a grave in Pakistan he was buried in afghanistan

they stood against no one they looted and plundered Khyber and bankrupt the railways

Army did operations against Taliban and when they cleared swat anp refused to take prisoners from army into their police custody they were so afraid and incompetent

they died in fight for power not for Pakistan
they are against urdu and openly support subait

bunch of crooks whos leader went before elections 2008 to meet bush and when he returned he said he went to fight the case of paktuns infront of bush and now see how paktuns are in KPK

no becahars will win this time no sympathy votes

they say they are against militancy so what have they be doing in karachi for 5 years bhata khori and target killings

One can have many probs with ANP, but they must agree that ANP stood against talibs and anti Pak forces. they were our front line force. may Allah save them from those coward terrorists.

its these ANP men women and children who are at the front lines btw us and talibans

ANP is more progressive than some of the other KPK parties/groups. It was natural for the TTP to target them.
ANP has shown a lot of courage in this regard, better than other parties who have been sitting safely in Islamabad/Raiwind/Garhi KB.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
anp is anti Pakistan force
his leader even didn't want a grave in Pakistan he was buried in afghanistan

they stood against no one they looted and plundered Khyber and bankrupt the railways

Army did operations against Taliban and when they cleared swat anp refused to take prisoners from army into their police custody they were so afraid and incompetent

they died in fight for power not for Pakistan
they are against urdu and openly support subait

bunch of crooks whos leader went before elections 2008 to meet bush and when he returned he said he went to fight the case of paktuns infront of bush and now see how paktuns are in KPK

no becahars will win this time no sympathy votes

they say they are against militancy so what have they be doing in karachi for 5 years bhata khori and target killings

Lets agree with you that ANP doesnt have shiny history regarding pakistanism....but you have to admit that they are the only segment of pashtun society, only ideological entity among pakhtuns who are opposing religous extremist/terrorist entities. Why do you think talibans are specifically targeting ANP? Talibans want to have support of all pakhtuns, they want to see all pakhtuns radicalized, they have ideological support of all islamist elements of pakhtun society, but secular pashtun nationalists are preventing the poisoning of pakhtun society , thats why they have locked horns with each other...it is an ideological war between two segments of pakhtun nation...if taliban wins, then their war and activites would be extended to other provinces of pakistan....do you prefer a talibani pakhtun or nationalistic pakhtun?

Talibans kill anyone who oppose their ideology or speak against them no matter which ethnic/sects they are from..they did not even spare kid malala

But unfortunately...at side of your political statergy....Taliban are your friends...So is it not a challenge for Pakistan?

But unfortunately...at side of your political statergy....Taliban are your friends...So is it not a challenge for Pakistan?

are or were? are you referring to TTP here?

Friendship cannot go on when your interests clash with each others or when you took arms against each others..

are or were? are you referring to TTP here?

Friendship cannot go on when your interests clash with each others or when you took arms against each others..

My impression is that Pakistan still think that Taliban is their best bet in Afganistan....Of course i understand that you differentiate between Taliban in Pakistan and Afganinstan....

Dude...I feel that i have had a good interaction with you last year...I think you are staying in San Antonio,TX...Are you the same person?..I may be wrong...

My impression is that Pakistan still think that Taliban is their best bet in Afganistan....Of course i understand that you differentiate between Taliban in Pakistan and Afganinstan....
Every beard person wearing salwar kameez and speaking pashtu is not taliban or supporter of TTP. Its more to do with extremist violent ideology and strict literal interpretations of Islam (which they want to put in throat of others by using Ak-47) and less to do with their name, look or nationality. I don't differentiate between afghani or Pakistani Taliban. I differentiate between those who kill Pakistani innocent civilians and those who don't irrespective of whether they are Afghani,tajik/uzbek, pakistani or hazara and as far as your bet concern i think talibans are not in control of Pakistan any more..if they were then they would have not fight against each others

Dude...I feel that i have had a good interaction with you last year...I think you are staying in San Antonio,TX...Are you the same person?..I may be wrong...
Dude i think you are confusing me with someone else :D I am living in UK as you can see from my flags

The ANP has not found a solution to issues afflicted Pakhtunkhwa/Pakistan but they have indeed suffered grievously from terrorism. Bilour was killed by the demented terrorists and their ideologues. Many attacks have taken place on ANP rallies and no one seems to be willing to stop them.

ANP has indeed suffered grievously from terrorism.

anp is being targeted because they followed musharaf policies and kept on killing their own people and now facing the music

Back
Top Bottom