What's new

Why is that PDF so addictive?

roopesh

Reaction score
Please respond if you use PDF regularly. If u come once a blue moon better read next thread...

Why are you addicted to PDF? What makes to happy here or what makes u to read the messages and repond to it.

The reason I am asking these question is you can get the news from any 1000websites...When ever i get on internet now a days i open PDF and check is there anything intersting for me ..anything i can comment on..anything to learn etc.....

I missed this when i got banned....

ur turn and share ur experience with this forum...and again why the Hell u are addicted :chilli:

I'm always curious to know who's that idiot (no offense) that replied to my post.:lol:

Defence.pk is very addictive, there is no doubt about it. It rocks!

Why is it addictive?

The main reason is that it's very informative.

I check this forum regularly or whenever I have the time, I can't say whether PDF is addictive because I get the same feeling when I was with other defence forums. I guess the difference is the people here, that's what makes the forum interesting and enjoyable to participate in.

For me, I like to engage people on forums and understanding their views and opinions. This kind of feeling or feedback cannot be achieved by just reading news.

I must say that I like this forum because lots of interesting people posting interesting things :).

But most important factor is that I am still not banned yet, I am making a record on this forum. I hope I can stay here longer without getting banned.

In the past I get banned within a few months, but I have passed a year on here. :)

PDF Zindabad!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom