why is rangers(Pak army) not operating in Lyari?

W.11

BANNED
Bd3iOzaCcAEr3s1.jpg:large

Karachi: Two killed in inter-group clashes in Lyari

January 11, 2014 - Updated 1130 PKT
From Web Edition

43 0 8 0

lyarifiring2killed-handgrenadeattack-pakistan_1-11-2014_133762_l.jpg

KARACHI: Two persons lost their lived when two rival groups exchanged fire in different areas of Lyari while a grenade attack was also reported in Jhat Pat market on Saturday, Geo News reported.

According to the police, two persons were killed in clashes that took place between two rival groups in Jhat Pat market, Rangewara and Kalakot today morning. A hand grenade blast also occurred in Jhat Pat market of Lyari that injured a gang war member identified as Mulla Nisar.

Tension gripped the area after the armed clashes took place in Lyari areas while residents were forced to stay in-doors due to firing and grenade attack.

A body was also recovered from Mewashah graveyard. The victim was subjected to torture before being shot.

yeh andar ki baat hai jaani , jis din in ka matlab nikal jaye ga, us din yeh bhi jayen gay:coffee:

the problem with pak army/establishment is, they nurture their terrorist children and then when they start biting they do what they did to talibans

presently lyari gangs have the hand of blessing of rangers

the problem with pak army/establishment is, they nurture their terrorist children and then when they start biting they do what they did to talibans

presently lyari gangs have the hand of blessing of rangers

no no dude , army and rangers have nothing to do with that , they are under orders of Sindh govt ,dont blame army or rangers

it has got directly to do with rangers, there are banners in lyari by baba ladla group welcoming pak army(rangers) to lyari

and from when you are starting to believe in what maa da ladla is saying ?? remember mushi era ?? under his command army killed many terrorist in Lal masjid ? if a sincere govt really want to finish crime from karachi , they will do actions everywhere , but liyari is not a park of kids man , i am sure they have anti tank guns , anti aircraft guns and many many other stuff inside it , only army with proper military action can finish the mess in liyari ,

rangers is doing operation in karachi why rangers is not doing operation clean up in lyari?

because of govt pressure , you know that pppp govt is trying to take over karachi and its wealth , so you are watching action against MQM , if a neutral Govt will come to sindh they will go to liyari as well,
suppose if there is Govt of MQM in sindh will they do operation in 90 ?? and other mqm hold up areas ?? i dont think i have to mention that MQM also have many anti tank and anti aircraft gun and stocks of weapons inside 90

because of govt pressure , you know that pppp govt is trying to take over karachi and its wealth , so you are watching action against MQM , if a neutral Govt will come to sindh they will go to liyari as well,
suppose if there is Govt of MQM in sindh will they do operation in 90 ?? and other mqm hold up areas ?? i dont think i have to mention that MQM also have many anti tank and anti aircraft gun and stocks of weapons inside 90

this is BS, rangers is under federal govt, and pervez kyani himself has visited karachi and is looking after rangers operation

The problem here is that Sindh government isn't allowing paramilitary or military authorties to operate with transparency.This is one shameful fact that your regime is willing to drag your armed sectors for their personal scores. Army on the other hand is ambit to governmental orders. I assure you that if any third neutral party will get power,then these very same LEA and armed forces will operate with transparency, without differentiating or leaving any terrorist behind. Where as far as Baba ladla's welcoming banners are concerned, it is another long story.
-Regards

this is BS, rangers is under federal govt, and pervez kyani himself has visited karachi and is looking after rangers operation

so you are saying that Army is doing action against mqm ? than i am with army :pakistan:

yes establishment is doing biased karachi operation and nurturing their pillas in the form of lyari gangs

sir jee MQM are no saints , so please dont tell all this , i live in karachi , if i open my mouth here about mqm ,
but i am a urdu speaker , i know and love army and will support them , no one is saint here in karachi ,

The problem here is that Sindh government isn't allowing paramilitary or military authorties to operate with transparency.This is one shameful fact that your regime is willing to drag your armed sectors for their personal scores. Army on the other hand is ambit to governmental orders. I assure you that if any third neutral party will get power,then these very same LEA and armed forces will operate with transparency, without differentiating or leaving any terrorist behind. Where as far as Baba ladla's welcoming banners are concerned, it is another long story.
-Regards

if rangers is not given proper authority by sindh govt, then the rangers being silent on it shows, it secretly is in approval of sindh govt actions, rangers since the operation has been given many powers

if it is translated into knee jerk rangers operation, and conducting biased operation against the innocent people while nurturing their favourite terrorists in lyari then pak army/rangers is fully responsible

sir jee MQM are no saints , so please dont tell all this , i live in karachi , if i open my mouth here about mqm ,
but i am a urdu speaker , i know and love army and will support them , no one is saint here in karachi ,

beta first try to learn some ethnics about the argument, MQM is innocent or not is not the debate here, why pak army/rangers is not doing operation against the terrorists of lyari?

heck rangers/pak army is not even touching taliban TTP/LeJ terrorists

if rangers is not given proper authority by sindh govt, then the rangers being silent on it shows, it secretly is in approval of sindh govt actions, rangers since the operation has been given many powers

if it is translated into knee jerk rangers operation, and conducting biased operation against the innocent people while nurturing their favourite terrorists in lyari then pak army/rangers is fully responsible

beta first try to learn some ethnics about the argument, MQM is innocent or not is not the debate here, why pak army/rangers is not doing operation against the terrorists of lyari?

aby bhai urdu main likh deta hun ...... PPPP ki govt hai , aur gang war ke sare harami , in ke jhande tale ek hai :D
so jab tak in ka ullu seedha nai ho ga , ranger ko order nai den gay , ORDERs ORDERS ORDERS