Country
Canada
give me your opinions then ill give you mine

give me your opinions then ill give you mine

We have fronts opened in.

• FATA
  • Karachi, with Na maloom afraad
  • Mastung, Khuzdar, Turbat districts of Balochistan

Do you really think that 'rebelling' would have made Pakistan more stable?
    It would have lead to further instability, chaos and bloodshed. He hasn't compromised his principles and is standing by his election manifesto. This is what matters.

Elections were rigged, and MASSIVELY rigged, no one has doubts about it. But Pakistan's stability is paramount, elections come and go. If they didn't get their go this time, doesn't mean that they won't get it the next time. They have to prove their mettle in KPK.

so you're saying for now imran khan should sit on his peshawar throne looking for cricket talent with Afiridi that he has critiqued many times as pass time , he should let the corruption go on, let people die, let nato invasion happen, what has imran khan done? does he even have an economic plan for pakistan INSTEAD of coal which will banned in the world soon why is he backtracking pakistan when the world is moving to reusable energy, why does he want support from china who doesn't give a sh*t about their people, you guys need to some research on China before you make them your friends so much slave labour, is that what imran want pakistan to be like? most of his followers are cricket fans who don't know anything about pakistan or about jinnah who let us fall into the situation pakistan is in now,

so you're saying for now imran khan should sit on his peshawar throne looking for cricket talent with Afiridi that he has critiqued many times as pass time , he should let the corruption go on, let people die, let nato invasion happen, what has imran khan done? does he even have an economic plan for pakistan INSTEAD of coal which will banned in the world soon why is he backtracking pakistan when the world is moving to reusable energy, why does he want support from china who doesn't give a sh*t about their people, you guys need to some research on China before you make them your friends so much slave labour, is that what imran want pakistan to be like? most of his followers are cricket fans who don't know anything about pakistan or about jinnah who let us fall into the situation pakistan is in now,

Precisely. He needs to allow the nation to learn by trial and error.

We are fine with the Chinese, never had a problem doing business with them.

LOL you make me laugh like the nation has learned, they are still sucked up by the priests, the people are stuck in a fantasy life, then you got people who left pakistan but support it from the outside which isn't helping they are essentially traitors, if you want to fix something you have stay there and fix it not run away from the problem like many have done, by leaving ignorant people solve their problem is like leaving monkeys with knives to kill themselves, do you think Bhagat Singh wanted to see a separate Hindustan? why did he sacrifice himself, this trial and error has cost millions of lives and you want this to go on clearly you dont care about the nation or the people, you probably didnt even read my whole comment

your time will never come, cause the British own pakistan you think computer election can't be faked? look at america, canada you clearly dont know what is going on in the world

LOL you make me laugh like the nation has learned, they are still sucked up by the priests, the people are stuck in a fantasy life, then you got people who left pakistan but support it from the outside which isn't helping they are essentially traitors, if you want to fix something you have stay there and fix it not run away from the problem like many have done, by leaving ignorant people solve their problem is like leaving monkeys with knives to kill themselves, do you think Bhagat Singh wanted to see a separate Hindustan? why did he sacrifice himself, this trial and error has cost millions of lives and you want this to go on clearly you dont care about the nation or the people, you probably didnt even read my whole comment

Its our country, its up to us to fix its problems. Don't be too concerned about us, we can take care of our business. I do appreciate your concern though.

your time will never come, cause the British own pakistan you think computer election can't be faked? look at america, canada you clearly dont know what is going on in the world

We are free and Canada is still under the crown. By that measure we are doing better than you are.
Millions of young Pakistanis are working for change every day. They are putting their heart and soul into this country. This nation has no shortage of patriotic and honest youth who are willing to change our nation. I find your remarks as an abuse of intelligence.

You are out of touch with reality, you don't live here, therefore you are blind to the ground realities. Your perspective is just the perspective of another foreigner with his best source of information being the FOX and the Toronto Star.

Sir, I don't know if your a **** or not or even a Muslim.

But do remember that all Pakis, even the ones abroad do remember Pakistan as Pakistan and we do support Pakistan. You might be the traitor but I am not.

Also, there is something known as "God"/"Allah", ever heard of that?

No matter who plans the greatest of the plans, God is there with an even bigger plan. Imran Khan is only a single person and your blaming him too much. He will either do what is right for Pakistan or not. Simple. Don't over think. Leave it to the Big Guys.

:pakistan:

Its our country, its up to us to fix its problems. Don't be too concerned about us, we can take care of our business. I do appreciate your concern though.

We are free and Canada is still under the crown. By that measure we are doing better than you are.
Millions of young Pakistanis are working for change every day. They are putting their heart and soul into this country. This nation has no shortage of patriotic and honest youth who are willing to change our nation. I find your remarks as an abuse of intelligence.

You are out of touch with reality, you don't live here, therefore you are blind to the ground realities. Your perspective is just the perspective of another foreigner with his best source of information being the FOX and the Toronto Star.

LOL i dont watch fox who do you thinks owns all the pakistani channels? pls do some research there are SIX corporations that own all the channels fake news, actually i've been to pak many times i've seen the difference between the poor there and rich the young can't even set up project to clean up pakistan how are they gonna undertake changing the policy
the crown owns 52 countries right now including america actually we are far better off then you, have read the statics on phedophila in pak? even hasbe hal pointed that out, the country is full of sociopaths, narcissists who only think about themselves how can you justify beating your children when they are traumatized for the rest of their lives? pakistanis just know how produce kids an not raise them, thats why the drug rate there is so high due to depression,

Sir, I don't know if your a **** or not or even a Muslim.

But do remember that all Pakis, even the ones abroad do remember Pakistan as Pakistan and we do support Pakistan. You might be the traitor but I am not.

Also, there is something known as "God"/"Allah", ever heard of that?

No matter who plans the greatest of the plans, God is there with an even bigger plan. Imran Khan is only a single person and your blaming him too much. He will either do what is right for Pakistan or not. Simple. Don't over think. Leave it to the Big Guys.

:pakistan:
im a muslim not a shia or sunni
i was born sunni, and you saying leaving something to the creator, how is he gonna judge us if he is gonna help us throughout our lives? you make me laugh, yea all you pakistanis can do is pray and use your hands

LOL i dont watch fox who do you thinks owns all the pakistani channels? pls do some research there are SIX corporations that own all the channels fake news, actually i've been to pak many times i've seen the difference between the poor there and rich the young can't even set up project to clean up pakistan how are they gonna undertake changing the policy

By referring to the "young" are you referring to the "million of Pakistanis" whose patriotism is 10 times the patriotism of a single kid of any other country?

Its not about who controls what and where, we know our enemies as well as they know us. Only the short-sighted would fall for the tricks. And your not doing a good job yourself.

Change will come when there is the need to. Just please be patient.

im a muslim not a shia or sunni
i was born sunni, and you saying leaving something to the creator, how is he gonna judge us if he is gonna help us throughout our lives? you make me laugh, yea all you pakistanis can do is pray and use your hands

You say that your a Muslim but you are laughing at what our Creator said about what will come and will not?? Nice.

Do go read the quran and the sunnah. A lot of detail is there to handle some serious stuff.

Lastly, I am not advocating that we all put up our hands and pray. Please don't let your emotions get the best of you.

By the way, why is your name "No Partition". Just thinking. Do you advocate that there shouldn't be a Pakistan?

By referring to the "young" are you referring to the "million of Pakistanis" whose patriotism is 10 times the patriotism of a single kid of any other country?

Its not about who controls what and where, we know our enemies as well as they know us. Only the short-sighted would fall for the tricks. And your not doing a good job yourself.

Change will come when there is the need to. Just please be patient.

You say that your a Muslim but you are laughing at what our Creator said about what will come and will not?? Nice.

Do go read the quran and the sunnah. A lot of detail is there to handle some serious stuff.

Lastly, I am not advocating that we all put up our hands and pray. Please don't let your emotions get the best of you.

no im laughing at you, the creator will judge us for what we have done for this world the people not just muslims, he's not gonna ask if you prayed 5 times a day to ask for a better world,

yes there are millions of youth in pak but i see them doing nothing, when the corrupt elections were going on they could've stopped yet they stood aside to watch the gangs burn/take the voting boxes there are 200 million people in pakistan still they stood aside to watch the corruption happen sad, clearly they don't care most of the people have become corrupt themselves

i would like you to explain me the definition of a muslim,

allah did state the only he/she knows who is a muslim or not, so you have no right to judge me nor do i have the right to judge you as a muslim

LOL i dont watch fox

Thats a relief !

who do you thinks owns all the pakistani channels?

Pakistanis do.

pls do some research there are SIX corporations that own all the channels fake news

What's next, aliens, bigfoots, Area51? - Try harder.

actually i've been to pak many times i've seen the difference between the poor there and rich

Your country isn't a heaven either in wealth equality.

Wealthiest 1% earn 10 times more than average Canadian - Business - CBC News

the young can't even set up project to clean up pakistan how are they gonna undertake changing the policy

Slow but steady political change.

PTI Youth Ticket Holders List - PTI Tigers | Imran Khan Tigers

the crown owns 52 countries right now

Yea RIGHT!

U.K. Economy Shrinks - WSJ.com

including america

Bullcrap--- UK has paid off its War War II Reparations to the US just very recently.

Britain pays off final instalment of US loan - after 61 years - Business News - Business - The Independent

actually we are far better off then you

Then why not mind your own business? - Why do you have to poke into our matters?

have read the statics on phedophila in pak? even hasbe hal pointed that out

Our stats may or may not be bad but your country Canada is considered a heaven for peadophiles.

A paradise for pedophiles | Macleans.ca - Canada - Features

In the UK

article-2124805-12765a11000005dc-19_634x668.jpg

the country is full of sociopaths, narcissists who only think about themselves

Is Canada world's first 'sociopath free' country? - get real.

how can you justify beating your children when they are traumatized for the rest of their lives?

And Canada is free of Child abuse?

More than 300 people arrested in Canadian child abuse investigation | Society | theguardian.com

pakistanis just know how produce kids an not raise them, thats why

You only have your parents to blame kiddo. Pakistani kids who grow up in Pakistan get a multilingual, multicultural upbringing. Pakistani kids are better groomed than you are.....just because your parents didn't groom your properly, doesn't mean that Pakistani kids ain't groomed well.

the drug rate there is so high due to depression

Funny coming from the world's biggest drug addict Nationality.

Canadian teens lead developed world in cannabis use: Unicef report - The Globe and Mail

no im laughing at you, the creator will judge us for what we have done for this world the people not just muslims, he's not gonna ask if you prayed your time 5 times a day to ask for a better world,
yes there are millions of youth in pak but i see them doing nothing, when the corrupt elections were going on they could've stopped yet they stood aside to watch the gangs burn/take the voting boxes there are 200 million people in pakistan still they stood aside to watch the corruption happen sad, clearly they don't care most of the people have become corrupt themselves

Sir, let me tell you this first. Do you know the 5 pillars of Islam? DO YOU???

There is a REASON why they are the Pillars of Islam. Since they are the basics of YOUR AND MY Life.

1) Shahadah: declaring there is no god except God, and Muhammad is God's Messenger.
2) Salat: ritual prayer five times a day.
3) Sawm: fasting and self-control during the blessed month of Ramadan.
4) Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy.
5) Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime if he/she is able to do.

The above 5 things should be on your to-do list. Not ranting on PDF.

If you have completed the above 5 and have ample time. Than yes, go do Jihad or whatever your advocating. Don't just do lip service. We are all quite educated here. And we are all trying our best to keep the evils of our lives within our control. Since its the evils of our lives that we must fight first.

Your not obliged to think about Pakistan unless you have proper life. Which of course you don't.

Do you think anyone will care about what you say? Huh?

Aeronaut here can remove this whole thread but instead he respectfully answered your questions and you kept on ranting. Now go take your views somewhere they will be needed. We already know of what your preaching. We are not new to what your saying.

no im laughing at you, the creator will judge us for what we have done for this world the people not just muslims, he's not gonna ask if you prayed 5 times a day to ask for a better world,

I don't know where you have been.

First of all there is no He
Secondly yes the Allah will judge us for establishing Salath. Its proven by the Quran...Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Happens , this is our country, we will try again and keep trying until we succeed.

i would like you to explain me the definition of a muslim

A Muslim is who.

• Believes in the Singularity of Allah
  • Believes in the absolute Finality of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH
  • Believes in the Prophets of Allah SWT i.e Jesus, Moses, David, Issac, Noah, Lot and so on.
  • Believes in other creations of Allah that are not visible to the naked eye, i.e Angels and Djins.
  • Believes in the Qayaamat and that we will be judged by our actions and beliefs.
  • Believes that the Quran is the final word of Allah SWT as well as the Bible and Torah are the divine scriptures.

A Muslim needs to agree to the above provisions and be content in his heart before confessing it by word. Islam has made it absolutely clear as if to who is a Muslim and who is not. Allah's word is clear and is visible for the people of knowledge without ambiguity.

allah did state the only he/she knows who is a muslim or not, so you have no right to judge me nor do i have the right to judge you as a muslim

Anyone who doesn't agree to the above provisions is NOT a Muslim. Prophet SAW had to deal with such people called the Munafiqeen (Hypocrites) during His time. In Islam there is no left right and center, there is only straight path to Allah SWT, called the 'Sirat-e-Mustaqeem'.

I hope it helps.

PS - We don't allow religious debates, so lets not get too much involved in this.

1) there are more messengers then Muhammad,
2) again there is no such as RITUAL in islam in fact worship is forbidden you guys idol the black cube that was used to house idols,
3) fasting for 30 days straight is bad for your body, it is good to do it 3 times a month making 36 days by the end of the year people have mis interpreted the message there
4) no ones does the in this world today
5) you want to pay money to saudi arabia that say's to bomb pakistan and Palestine?

jihad is war within the body, against lust,greed,sin, etc.. not WAR
yea i know ignorant people like you will exist but the world is awakening

now remember islam is a dean/ lifestyle not a religion like 1.5 billions idiots believe it is get out of your fantasy praying lifestyle the new generation is waking up to the lies,
i have nothing against the older generations they have been brain washed their whole life and thier time is up the young will change but people like me not you. because you have to forget religion when you need to make the world peaceful, only must young people dont care what religion you're in as long as you have good intentions

1) there are more messengers then Muhammad,
2) again there is no such as RITUAL in islam in fact worship is forbidden you guys idol the black cube that was used to house idols,
3) fasting for 30 days straight is bad for your body, it is good to do it 3 times a month making 36 days by the end of the year people have mis interpreted the message there
4) no ones does the in this world today
5) you want to pay money to saudi arabia that say's to bomb pakistan and Palestine?

jihad is war within the body, against lust,greed,sin, etc.. not WAR
yea i know ignorant people like you will exist but the world is awakening

now remember islam is a dean/ lifestyle not a religion like 1.5 billions idiots believe it is get out of your fantasy praying lifestyle the new generation is waking up to the lies,
i have nothing against the older generations they have been brain washed their whole life and thier time is up the young will change but people like me not you. because you have to forget religion when you need to make the world peaceful, only must young people dont care what religion you're in as long as you have good intentions

That says enough who you are.

From now on, refrain from religious debate. Its strictly banned under our policy. Any violation will be punished.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom