What's new

Why dont Indian media learn ? Why always talk big and get insulted ?

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India media is the most **** media i have ever seen. They only spread hate noting else. You can go on Indian cricket forums and read alot abusiv language against Pakistan.

Whats wrong with Indians ?? Here u go watch ur self and have a laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
India media is the most **** media i have ever seen. They only spread hate noting else. You can go on Indian cricket forums and read alot abusiv language against Pakistan.

Whats wrong with Indians ?? Here u go watch ur self and have a laugh

These are Indian news channel mainly in Hindi and for Indians so you fuk*** care ???

Or like Star plus, bollywood movies now our news channels making money in Pakistan ???

Last edited by a moderator:
this is 3rd rate indian channel..and you are quoting them:lol:

Apparently there is an avid readership which searches for obscure, little known Indian channels.

Rather like the maiden aunt who insisted on looking under her bed every evening to find rapists, and was disappointed every evening not to find any.

Apparently there is an avid readership which searches for obscure, little known Indian channels.

Rather like the maiden aunt who insisted on looking under her bed every evening to find rapists, and was disappointed every evening not to find any.

Why then do we have to encounter these intensely homely women often? Unrequited ardor, perhaps?

They must have kept their mouth shut today and now itching for not reporting 'Pakistan pe bomb barsenge '.

I had a lot of respect for you when i read your post when you were new.........but to my horror you have degraded yourself................There is a saying in Malayalam........Mallantu Kednethu toopiyal moghamth veezium......(if you spit laying straight it will fall on your face)
Are you confusing him with his(alleged) twin brother?
I got 2 week ban for calling one of them troll, dont remember which one.

India tv has all weird programs, I sometimes watch it for fun. Which other channels are this bad?

He has very high standards. I am sure he will be equally dismissive of pakistan.

One is a fact cos he has stated. The second is your speculation and off topic

I had a lot of respect for you when i read your post when you were new.........but to my horror you have degraded yourself................There is a saying in Malayalam........Mallantu Kednethu toopiyal moghamth veezium......(if you spit laying straight it will fall on your face)

I fail to see why or how. This thread is about Indian media. I had seen a previous thread on Indian media where an Indian Judge stated that he thought that Indian media were not good. I don't see why that should be offensive to you. I was shocked but not entirely surprised at the learned Indian Judges comments

actually abusing & spreading hatrate against Pakistan is their national duty obviously they need ratings in india & recognition from hindus in order to save their channels..:D

BTW who cares wht this indians are saying? they just shows their low levels every where & we all know tht

If you think this is bad, you've never seen Zee News. Anyone can check this one news story they ran on Sehwag 4 years ago and one they ran 2 years ago. You'd think one was about one player and the other about another.

Back
Top Bottom