What's new

Why do Pakistani members post right wing Indian propaganda?

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is getting annoying now. The forum is infested with right wing Indian propaganda and the people responsible for it are Pakistani members. We're giving airtime to people who don't even matter in thier own country.

I come to the forum and people are either whining about something or arguing about Indian propaganda. Why? What kind of wierd fetish is this?

If someone said that rubbish in front of me I'd cave thier head in - yet we have our own people taking chaska in listening to dogs bark. Kamal hai.

To expose them. So that people know threat India poses.

You can't just ignore it.

This is getting annoying now. The forum is infested with right wing Indian propaganda and the people responsible for it are Pakistani members. We're giving airtime to people who don't even matter in thier own country.

I come to the forum and people are either whining about something or arguing about Indian propaganda. Why? What kind of wierd fetish is this?

If someone said that rubbish in front of me I'd cave thier head in - yet we have our own people taking chaska in listening to dogs bark. Kamal hai.
It is actually the fault of moderators and site owners...

Indian users who post propaganda articles day and night should be flagged and banned or warned or restricted but that doesn't happen.
Just like rest of Pakistani people and establishment , mods are still not taking India and Indians as serious enemies. Still the dilly dally and lax attitude.

Try doing what Indians do on this forum on an Indian forum and they will ban you instantly whereas mods have given privileges and rating abilities to Indians. Reminds me of those we wuzzzzz sem2sem Pakistanis.

Nawaz kept quiet for years. Resulted Indian prevailing in their propaganda and made Pakistan an outcast in the world. Their stated objectives.
Why after listening to their objectives, you would keep quiet to let them prevail in the world!!

If you do not know your enemies agendas, propaganda, how would you counter it and formulate your strategy!!

Agreed

And I have said the same on those threads too

This is getting irritating and annoying now

When you give a dumbass a keyboard and a screen they will just type without thinking.

Back
Top Bottom