What's new

Who wants peace, India or Pakistan?

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well we have always been hearing from Indian members that India is a very peaceful country and wants peaceful relationships with Pakistan before presenting long list of "Do more" and it is Pakistanis who are not serious enough and/or willing to improve relationships with India so i decided to gather some Google trends to know the common opinion of both respective countries. In another words, who wants Peace?

Please do visit Google trend website before bashing at me. I am just trying to collect data from google trends and would be happy to see you posting similar stats from Google if possible. Please also consider the number of Internet users in India (810 milion) and the number of Internet users in Pakistan (185 million) so when you post any similar statistics you must keep that in mind

India Pakistan Friendship

indiapakistanfriendship.jpg

India Pakistan Peace

indiapakistanpeace.jpg

India Pakistan

indiapakistan.jpg

Kashmir

kashmirx.jpg

India Pakistan Iran

indiapakistaniran.jpg

Credit goes to one Indian member who posted one similar stat of google trends in another thread and i got an idea from that particular post.

Pakistanis are more serious with peace because we are a smallm country with small budget and all the money which goes into defence is at the expense of odinary civilian sufferin for basic needs. However India is fully aimed to annex Pakistan or atleast turn it into an amputed client state. Kashmir is the flash point and remain so being life line of our fresh water with home we cant trust the Indians.

A controversial qs. would give an ideal platform to the patriots to make some 'exceptional' comments.

In My Humble Openion.. India and Pakistan Both are Peace loving.. If u consider the COMMON CITIZeN, WHO WOULD NEVER SUPPORT WAR.

BUT SOME ELEMENTS IN RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES DO TEND TO HAVE DIFFERENT APPROACH.

AS FAR AS HISTORY IS CONCERNED , THE PEACE GRAPH IS STRONGLY ON INDIA'S SIDE...

1. WE FACED 4 WARS, INITIATED NONE.
2. WE COULD HAVE CAPTURED LAND IN 71 AND 99 BUT DIDNT.
3. WE FACED OUR OWN 9/11... THE MUMBAI INCIDENT .. AND THE CULPRETS WERE 'NON STATE ACTORS' OF PAKISTAN.

4. IN INTERNATIONAL QUARTERS..WE HAVE BEST RELATIONS WITH US, RUSSIA, UK IN THE SA REGION... A STATUS ACHIEVED DUE TO OUR NAM POLICY..ANOTHER SYMBOL OF 'WORLD PEACE INITIATIVE'

5. CHINA WITH WHOM WE HAD A CONFLICT... HAS AWESOME TRADE RELATIONS WITH US.. VALUED AT $50 BILLION

6. WE SECURED NUCLEAR DEAL.. AND THE PRIMARY FACTOR OF THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT WAS 'OUR CLEAN PEACEFUL RECORD OF PROLIFERATION'...

DO CONSIDER THAT IRAN AND N KOREA HAVE SHARED NUCLEAR TECH FROM PAKISTAN AND ARE THE TWO COUNTRIES CONSIDERED AS BIGGEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE.

SO IMO, INDIA IS NOT ONLY A REGIONAL BUT AN INTERNATIONAL PEACE LOVING COUNTRY.

It is not important who wants peace. What is critical for us to understand is that can we do without peace ? and ' will another war help '?

We been over this subject countless times. Bashing it again will not help.

The bottom line is for us all to reconcile with and accept the partition and accept our geography. Till then, let the merry mess continue !

Actually number of Pakistani member will always be ahead, the main reason behind this I think that Hindi/Urdu speaker of Northern India always have some soft corner form pakistan but that is not exactly the case for North Eastern states and South India (In both the cases only sincere people search and discuss about Pakistan).. Same trend applies in Pakistan and people from GB, FATA, KP and Balochistan tend to search this less while whole Punjab and Sindh searches.. hence numbers in my opinion will be bigger.

Anyways I strongly feel both side's citizen loves each other and want to join but somewhere our nation's driver have their own ways..

Well the Indians certainly want peace but in their own terms not on mutual terms!

Ayub Khan offered a pact for mutual defense to India in 1959 only to be rebuffed, read this.

Ayub Khan had already made an effort to test this theory by offering in 1959 to join Nehru in a pact for the mutual defense of the subcontinent. Cracked Nehru, "Defense against whom?" and turned down the treaty.

Ayub tried again with Shashtri but to no avail.

Ayub Khan had even less success with Nehru's successor, Shastri. After a private meeting in Karachi, Ayub said that Shastri was willing to compromise on Kashmir but felt he was not strong enough to convince his own government. Ayub added, "I told him that, as Prime Minister of India, it was his duty to build public opinion in favor of a satisfactory solution. He might be criticized by some elements, but the bulk of the Indian people would thank him for relieving them of a great anxiety" Ayub concluded that it was impossible to reach an agreement with the ambivalent and indirect Shastri..

atleast Indian state wants peace....u wont see any pakistan bashing in primary school textbooks, i guess which is not the case in pakistan.

Well both are conducting terrorism in each others space, that's for damn sure. How can you ask such a silly question? Do these two look like they are after peace? Or after something else?

atleast Indian state wants peace....u wont see any pakistan bashing in primary school textbooks, i guess which is not the case in pakistan.

I have been educated in Pakistan, I do not know of any textbook where India bashing was a central part of it.

I guess you are brought up to beleive this and this is exactly the kind of mentality that would not allow peace.

Just by reading a couple of news article, you stereotyped the whole nation. I gues this is part of your government iitiative, to keep all Indians unaware of life in Pakistan.

What type of question is that???

Obviously India want peace because we are peaceful people.

And we have lots to do as we are fast developing nation, who have free time for silly fights??

Well the Indians certainly want peace but in their own terms not on mutual terms!

No, its not like that. Because if any party stick to rigidity how can the peace is possible?

We respect Pakistanis, their values, their indipendence and we love to make you buddies.

But your army and china don't want it because it don't suits them. After peace what they will do??? People of Pakistan will ask about the need of army or big army so they don't wanna loose jobs and also they are elite who control whole of your country, most fertile lands, most of the big companies how you expect them to give it to common people of Pakistan.

if some one ask me my bigest wish of life i will say peace friendship between india and pakistan . i never ask any thing more from god in whole life.

May god bless your (mine too) wish.. Amen!

Kya Baat Kahi Imran Bhai...

Dil Jeet Lia Aapne !!!

Guys Feel Free to Thank and Appreciate Imran Bhai's Hearty Comment and Vision.

Back
Top Bottom