What's new

Who is the worst politician of Pakistan?

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So who is it? This thread is not about who is more corrupt or less. Its about who can play better.

What do you guys think about Imran Khan?

Speaking of going bush.
"All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone." --George W. Bush, San Diego, Calif., Oct. 25, 2007

"My hearts are with the Jeffcoats right now, that's what I'm thinking." --George W. Bush, after meeting with California wildfire victims Kendra and Jay Jeffcoat, San Diego, Calif., Oct. 25, 2007

"I fully understand those who say you can't win this thing militarily. That's exactly what the United States military says, that you can't win this military." --George W. Bush, on the need for political progress in Iraq, Washington, D.C., Oct. 17, 2007

"My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions." --George W. Bush, The Decider, Lancaster, Pa., Oct. 3, 2007

"More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way." --George W. Bush, Martinsburg, W. Va., July 4, 2007 [For those unaware, the U.S revolutionary war started in 1776]

There are several hundred of these, updated weekly.
Funny stuff. I wonder if someone has compiled a similar list for a Pakistani politician?

Musharaf without Uniform can he be called politician ? But what is he resigns from Presidentship ? Can he survive after that ?

BB and Sharif seemed to be acceptable to masses.

So who is it? This thread is not about who is more corrupt or less. Its about who can play better.

What do you guys think about Imran Khan?

NS is the worst - if it wern't for his brother he would be totally lost.
IK has no popular base.
BB is cunning - she cant be trusted - lives off the legacy of her father.
Maulvi Fazlur-rehman is a smart politician - has a image problem.
Altaf Hussain - well what can i say?
Qazi Hussain - biggest hippocrit alive i think.

well put them all on a ship with a one-way ticket to nowhere.

NS is the worst - if it wern't for his brother he would be totally lost.
IK has no popular base.
BB is cunning - she cant be trusted - lives off the legacy of her father.
Maulvi Fazlur-rehman is a smart politician - has a image problem.
Altaf Hussain - well what can i say?
Qazi Hussain - biggest hippocrit alive i think.

well put them all on a ship with a one-way ticket to nowhere.

:cheers:

If only dreams can come true :rofl:

nothing can be said about Imran........every politicians do what he is doing before coming in Power but after that all are same.

If all the politicians are not good enough, then who should be the PM, now that Musharraf wants elections and democracy?

Imran Khan is popularly known as Idot Khan amongst the Educated mass in Pakistan and Abroad.
NS/SS aka Ganja Brothers cannot rule the country without "Abba Jee".
BB/AZ aka the Looters, thieves, swindlers ,cunning who wants hot seat.
Falazl Ur Rehman aka Mulla Military Alliance is a good man, but he needs some grooming.
Kazi Hussain Ahmed. What can I say. Though he is anti America. His son studied in America and his daughter lives in USA. What a double standard.
Rest, if any should be dumped in Trash Can.

If all the politicians are not good enough, then who should be the PM, now that Musharraf wants elections and democracy?

have u heard the word "Conundrum" well that is what we in pakistan are in. the problem with our masses is that they are a fickle lot. they have voted twice for NS and BB and we know what the results were - looting and plundering the country.

have u heard the word "Conundrum" well that is what we in pakistan are in. the problem with our masses is that they are a fickle lot. they have voted twice for NS and BB and we know what the results were - looting and plundering the country.

I am conversant with the English Language. I understand.

One has to learn to have a clear head when such monentus decisions are made,

I am conversant with the English Language. I understand.

One has to learn to have a clear head when such monentus decisions are made,

when one (masses) dont know whats at stake what clear thinking!!

Back
Top Bottom