What's new

What's going on with IAF officials?

undercover JIX

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reminds me of my university days. I was part of an aviation and astronomy club and we had organised an event for a retired IAF official to visit and address our club. We expected something related to technological advancements in aviation and all that sciencey stuff and were quite eager for his presentation.

Guess what? He started talking about 10,000 year old atomic bombs, ancient planes "vimanas" and all that drivel. Half of the people walked out and the remaining sat there just to bunk their classes. The organiser profusely apologized later and we never invited any such speaker later.

Reminds me of my university days. I was part of an aviation and astronomy club and we had organised an event for a retired IAF official to visit and address our club. We expected something related to technological advancements in aviation and all that sciencey stuff and were quite eager for his presentation.

Guess what? He started talking about 10,000 year old atomic bombs, ancient planes "vimanas" and all that drivel. Half of the people walked out and the remaining sat there just to bunk their classes. The organiser profusely apologized later and we never invited any such speaker later.
Oh man. What went wrong? For all our fault, we don't have this level of delusion, even among the common people, let alone the crea de la crem.
I guess you guys can't blame us for naming our missiles after muslim conquerors anymore. At least they existed.

So what? You should be proud dude and he is speaking facts. Hindu civilisation was at the forefront of such scientific advancements don't let the Muslims rob you of your past greatness

Oh man. What went wrong? For all our fault, we don't have this level of delusion, even among the common people, let alone the crea de la crem.
I guess you guys can't blame us for naming our missiles after muslim conquerors anymore. At least they existed.
Every armed forces has their share of idiotic uncles. Once you’re in, you can’t be really fired. If you turn out unfit for flying, you get to pilot a desk pushing papers. I know of an officer who found out he couldn’t fly due to fear of heights. Now he’s retired after serving a full long career in the airforce. Spend all his career pushing papers and liked it. 😂

Perhaps he watched too many episodes of Ancient Aliens 👽
So what? You should be proud dude and he is speaking facts. Hindu civilisation was at the forefront of such scientific advancements don't let the Muslims rob you of your past greatness
Thank you for your advice 🙏

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom