What's new

What World Says on Modi

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
president-obama-officials-attend-9-20140515-160347-193.jpg

US President Barack Obama invited Narendra Modi to the White House, even though he was barred from the country less than 10 years ago over massacres of Muslims. "The president invited Narendra Modi to visit Washington at a mutually agreeable time to further strengthen our bilateral relationship," the White House said.

prime-minister-nawaz-sharif-pakistan-20140430-140904-169.jpg

"Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif spoke to Narendra Modi on the phone this afternoon and congratulated him on this remarkable election victory and invited him to visit Pakistan," Sartaj Aziz, Sharif's adviser on national security and foreign affairs, said. "Of course the process (for the visit) will take some time, initial contacts still have to be made. But the invitation is there." India and Pakistan have fought three wars since they became independent countries in 1947, two of them over the mountainous region of Kashmir. Both control a part of the Muslim-majority region but claim it in full.

david-cameron-launches-conservative-partys-20140502-113616-751.jpg

British Prime Minister David Cameron called up Narendra Modi and conveyed his greetings. "The prime minister called Narendra Modi this morning to congratulate him on his victory in the Indian elections and the record turnout, making this the biggest democratic election in history," a Downing Street spokesperson said. "Modi said he would be delighted to accept the Prime Minister's invitation to visit the UK. Both leaders agreed on the importance of the UK-India relationship and agreed to work together to strengthen it in the months ahead." Cameron also used his Twitter handle to convey his greetings. "Congratulations @narendramodi on victory in India's elections. Keen to work together to get the most from UK-India relationship," he tweeted in his official 10, Downing Street, account.

2014-05-15T150653Z_1334834526_GM1EA5F1RQV02_RTRMADP_3_SYRIA-CRISIS-KERRY.JPG

Foreign Minister William Hague said Britain congratulates Modi and BJP on their success in the elections. "I congratulate Narendra Modi and the BJP on their success and look forward to forging an even closer partnership with India in the months ahead," Hague said in a statement. "UK has strong ties with India and the British government looks forward to working with the new Indian government to build on this relationship and deliver security, growth and prosperity for both our nations."

2014-05-15T094452Z_1458857741_GM1EA5F1D8Q01_RTRMADP_3_AFGHANISTAN.JPG

Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai also congratulated Narendra Modi for leading the BJP to massive win. "President #Karzai extends his warm Congratulations to @narendramodi on victory in elections. Afghans always regard #India as a true friend," Aimal Faizi, spokesperson to the president, tweeted.

clinton-global-initiative-addresses-issues-20110920-091252-930.jpg

Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina congratulated BJP president Rajnath Singh and Narendra Modi for the party's landslide victory. "On behalf of Bangladesh Awami League (BNP) and my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure in heartily congratulating you and the members of your party on your landslide victory," Hasina said in her letter to Rajnath. "I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you of my personal and my party's firm commitment to working with you and your party, and the elected government of India to bring about meaningful, tangible and positive changes in our close and friendly relations that would benefit our two great democracy-loving peoples," she said in her letter to Modi.

commonwealth-leaders-attend-2013-chogm-20131115-092641-156.jpg

President Mahinda Rajapaksa issued an invitation to Narendra Modi to visit Sri Lanka after the BJP's victory. Presidential spokesman Mohan Samaranayake said that the president issued the invitation to Modi after congratulating him on the election victory.

496db900-dd95-11e3-a0c2-cb8eb0e6c6d3_000_Hkg9799845.jpg

Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong congratulated Narendra Modi on his victory in the Lok Sabha polls. "Congrats to @narendramodi and BJP on their electoral success! Look forward to working with new Indian government to strengthen India-Singapore relations." Calling Singapore a "valued friend", Modi replied: "Thank you very much. Singapore is a valued friend and I am sure we will make our ties stronger in the times to come."

20140304_217729.jpg

Nepal Prime Minister Sushil Koirala sent a congratulatory message to Narendra Modi through Rajnath Singh. "I, on behalf of my party Nepali Congress, the people and the government of Nepal, would like to congratulate you and Honourable Narendra Modi-ji on the party's impressible victory in the general election and express our very best wishes for all success," said Koirala in his written message to Singh. "Nepal and India are close friends and neighbours with an age-old relationship," said Koirala, adding, "We share similar social-cultural values and development aspirations, so I look forward to working together to harness the vast potential of Nepal-India relations for mutual benefits." "I wish your good health and happiness as well as continued well-being, progress and prosperity of the People of India," he said.

official-welcome-home-celebration-2014-20140509-120350-584.jpg

"I've spoken to @narendramodi and congratulated him on his success. I look forward to strengthening ties between India and Australia," Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott tweeted in his official PM account.

2014-05-16T081033Z_1597624339_GM1EA5G18P601_RTRMADP_3_USA-ISRAEL-HAGEL.JPG

Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu also called Narendra Modi and congratulated him on his victory. "He (Netanyahu) said that he was looking forward to work with Mr. Modi and enhance bilateral cooperation," a statement issued by the Gujarat Bhavan in New Delhi said.

Terrorist Modi. should get rid of him... :guns:

Application rejected, Taliban Khan chamcha :)

Its really a very big honor to be Prime Minister of the world biggest democracy.

Indeed. And more than you, I hope he proves your apprehensions about him wrong. Its his duty to do so.

First get rid of Terrorist Nawaz sharif and Terrorist Imran Khan. :)

And by the way, the word Terrorist is a bit rich coming out from the mouth of a pakistani :lol:
"even though he was barred from the country less than 10 years ago over massacres of Muslims."

"even though he was barred from the country less than 10 years ago over massacres of Muslims."

No one gives a flying fu@k about foreign countries here, Our Supreme court gave him clean chit! Period!

And by the way, now, the same countries, are inviting him on red carpet. :)

Ye to waqt hi bataye ga:partay:

Intezaar rahega us waqt ka bhi ;)

Back
Top Bottom