What's new

What we want Peace with TTP or Action Against them?

What we should do with TTP?

• Total voters

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please view this program its really realistic and comprehensive.

ji vs PTI vs analyst...

[video]http://tune.pk/video/309942/Malick[/video]

:angry::angry::angry:

we want to stay away from pakistan as much as we can . its better we leave empty pakistan for them as afghans did in afghanistan . because oir security become 10000% failed and we are on mercy of them . DI KHAN jail is best example

Current leadership of TTp is totally against pakistan,the man who killed in drone attack few months back[don't remember his name]was in favour to talk with govt but unfortunetly our so called ally killed him.

we want to stay away from pakistan as much as we can . its better we leave empty pakistan for them as afghans did in afghanistan . because oir security become 10000% failed and we are on mercy of them . DI KHAN jail is best example

you should watch the program and see hot PTI and JI is behaving they are not even saying TTP did this they are diverting talks to drones. PMLN rep is not there so i will not say any thing for them
but shame on us people are dying and we are still thinking they are more muslim than us.

you should watch the program and see hot PTI and JI is behaving they are not even saying TTP did this they are diverting talks to drones. PMLN rep is not there so i will not say any thing for them
but shame on us people are dying and we are still thinking they are more muslim than us.

in fact they are one of my friend said always only taliban and atheist understand real islam ;)

No peace talks with Indian TTP.

We must crush their fighters and their takfeeri ideology.

TTP is latoon k bhoot jo bathoon se na maney they aur na maney ghey. We have example of ANP there. These TTP guys refuse to recognize Pakistani constitution and laws

It seem our political leadership is confused when it comes to the Taliban. PTI leadership is also naive to negotiate with such animals who keep killing our soldiers/ police men as well as innocent civilian including children, women and even attack on mosques and funerals . IK say its not our war then why our soldiers/policemen and innocent people are sacrificing their lives? It seem PTI government is scared of TTP and begging them for negotiation

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the program for only few minutes, don't have time due to Chand Raat, will watch it tomorrow sometime and will comment after watching..

PS: I'm in favor of fighting TTP instead of peace talks.. PTI govt in KPK is wrong about TTP, I'm hopeful they'll learn about their mistake soon.. These TTP scumbags are not loyal to their own parents, how can we trust them..

Crush them but before that you have to cut their supply lines, fence/wall the Pak-Afghan border completely & then crush them & make example out of them. Deny Justice system for them(as Justice system is only for humans) & authorize PA & ISI troops to execute them rite after arresting them.

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Leader @Jazzbot @mafiya @ANTIBODY @WebMaster @cb4 @SEAL @Imran Khan need you comprehensive views.

From above program i have noticed one thing common in PTI AND JI.. that is love for TTP and put eevry blamce on america and Drones. WTF

More than love, I think they fear ttp a lot. I watched two programs on Dunya tv today and each had a PTI rep who refused to even name ttp, despite the host telling him repeatedly.

I think PTI knows what ttp did to ANP during the last govt. each and every member of ANP who spoke against ttp were targeted, their children were gunned down. PTI members know the same fait awaits them if they speak speak against ttp.

And I don't blame PTI on this, why should they risk their necks when central Govt and army can't fight the ttp. Everyone has the right to protect themselves. When PMLN requests ttp to spare Punjab then why should PTI go after them? And that too living so close to their areas?

It pains me to say this but I think we'll see the separation of kpk and blochistan during Nawaz' govt. Tackling terrorism is not on his agenda - heck, he doesn't even consider it his agenda. The way police forces are being targeted in these two provinces, it's only a matter of time before we see mass desertion. Those who remain behind will refuse to fight. At that point, there will be only one option left - give control to army. But it would be too late by then.

The fate of our beautiful nation has been left in the hands of a bunch of thugs, cowards and traitors. We should not be surprised then as to what outcome awaits us.

Last edited by a moderator:
No peace talks with Indian TTP.

We must crush their fighters and their takfeeri ideology.

Same old song TTP is support by RAW, Mossad, CIA, KGB MI6 to destabilize Pakistan ......

best way to skip the responsibility and ..........:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom