What's new

What are the prospects for Pakistan as a major supplier of arms and ammunition to the Islamic NATO

imrankhan7250

Reaction score
Guys what are the prospects for Pakistan to become a major supplier of arms and ammunition to the Islamic NATO?

I dont want to burst anyone's expectations, But this so called alliance has a lot of things that will need to be straightened out before you can expect anything from them.

What I mean to say is dont expect any miracles from nations that favor the West.

Informative
  • Certainly the 100 currency figure is not that worthy no more due to inflation
  • Certainly Sattelite TV/Internet/Mobile phone has afflicted every home in Arabia drastically change behaviors
  • 80 flag war perhaps is really ww1 or could be Gulf war 1 or Gulf war 2
  • Betrayal will certainly have to be ww1
195 countries in the world today i.e 195 flags in world today 50 Muslim-majority countries

Very interesting statement because when this statement came out the world was small there was no major ship travel / air travel people travelled on animal backs and in war it was war of tiny tribes 1 flag wars or may be 1-2 allies so to predict even 80 flags will exist in future is quite remarkable. Few continents were not even discovered by civilization historians

Also remarkable how a person can see effect of inflation on currency devaluation? Back in that time considering economics concepts coming from a person in middle of desert. Really why would a person in middle of arabia , with no economics education be claiming about money losing it's worth and people would not be satisfied

Strangely this effect is now universal!!! regardless of the country .......if you ask them about satisfaction level of that person with the 100 currency bill most will laugh and say they are not satisfied with it .. has lost it's value

Go from USA to China , the 100 currency bill is not satisfying ... vs in old time you can perhaps buy a Animal with it (Live stock) it was huge sum back that time frame

Third remarkable thing is predicting almost 80 nations can communicate / or wage a war as a group this is unthinkable becuase in old time when this statement was made people only knew one way of war i.e Battle field , the statement indirectly predicts advancement in communication and travel. In the time when this statement was given , it would be unimaginable that such a war could happen due to logestical issues. The statements came out at time when simple travel to adjacent cities took perhaps days or weeks to take a letter from one place to other

Only in last 100 years do humans have technology to enable them to logestically control or communicate across 80 flags

Last edited:
Pakistan, Turkey and Saudi need joint military consortium's like in the EU.

I doubt it. If it's funded by Gulf Arabs it'll be buying weapons from the west with the usual kick backs going to the oil sheikhs.

Have you read all hadees?

@OP.. wtf is islamic NATO..??

at least you should mention Islamic alliance,.. or more appropriately, Sunni alliance..
almost all those are most mentioned,sahih bukhari,muslim,tirmidhi,sunane abu daud,nasai,ibn mahaj,mua'ttah,its not that all hadith are in this book,but almost all are included,others are same hadith nRRted by different writters.
Islamic "NATO" is jst a mock up term to indicate an alliance.
Sunni alliance?y dnt u call ur unity as "Brahmin alliance"? :lol:

not good idea iran is not happy with this and we should be always balanced
we have to throw our differences aside,this was the first thing west used against us,Iran is one of the most strongest nation among us beside pakistan,without Iran their can be no alliance.

university of south carolina?amurikan university?
Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement? :partay:
lol,then definitely i need to go through my books again :D

not good idea iran is not happy with this and we should be always balanced

Bhai shb Gen bajwa visited Iran and assured them that we will not be part of any alliance against Iran, what else we could do now.

Iran have good relations with India despite the fact that India is our worst enemy so I don't think there's any problem with Pakistan being the head of IMA.

Bhai shb Gen bajwa visited Iran and assured them that we will not be part of any alliance against Iran, what else we could do now.

Iran have good relations with India despite the fact that India is our worst enemy so I don't think there's any problem with Pakistan being the head of IMA.
i agree sir

my point here is we are balanced and we should keep it as it is . we are not gonna take one side and really its great after long time we learn that taking one side can harm us badly . we join ceto cento USSR become out enemy we join afghan war Northern alliance and many central asians hate us we joined Arab alliance Iran was upset . we better keep balance as we are now and not to take one side . simply my point was

i agree sir

my point here is we are balanced and we should keep it as it is . we are not gonna take one side and really its great after long time we learn that taking one side can harm us badly . we join ceto cento USSR become out enemy we join afghan war Northern alliance and many central asians hate us we joined Arab alliance Iran was upset . we better keep balance as we are now and not to take one side . simply my point was

Sir,

I guess balancing Iran alone and SA with being the head of IMA is good, we just have to keep things in our control and I feel Raheel Sharif can do it. We seriously needs to trust his capabilities.

i agree sir

We should decide in our national interests. We need to have good relations with Iran and KSA but that does not mean it dictates our national interests and priorities.

the sunni nato is meant for one purpose only and that is to launch a proxy war against shias. the game is to divide and rule. weaken the muslim states by making them fight against each other. supply arms to both the parties openly or secretly and get rich. the shias are responding by supporting their forces in yemen and lebanon. iran and syria with the help of russia have already given a bloody nose to saudia, qatar, turkey in syria.
pak should stay neutral or just give the saudis lollipop. it is a "fitnah" and we should stay away from it. we jumped into US WOT due to their "carrot and stick". our leaders told us that pakistan's economy will flourish by becoming a major non nato ally and here we are today bleeding through all holes. just like that today we are talking about the prospects of joining the alliance but we will pay for our deeds if we take active part in this alliance.
pak should focus on own strength, internal security, building the economy, getting rid of the corrupt leaders, CPEC etc .
i am a sunni muslim BTW.

First of all its a Saudi military alliance not Islamic.

Second thing is that this military alliance is bound to fail as none of the countries in the alliance are fully capable to produce defense equipment for their need. A military alliance thats dependent on foreign weapons, is not independent to take decisions and has created a rift in Islamic world than uniting it is bound to fail.

All the sectarian and political hoopla aside. I think original poster has a point. Pakistan should focus on arms exports. And i think pof, pac et al are also waking to realize this.

Back
Top Bottom