What's new

West Bank crash: 'Eight' Palestinian children killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fd24

Reaction score
At least eight Palestinian children have been killed in a collision between a school bus and an Israeli truck on a road in the West Bank, police say.

The bus was carrying children as young as five or six on their way to school in Ramallah, just north of Jerusalem.

An Israeli police spokesperson told AFP news agency that the truck hit the bus. The bus overturned and caught fire.

More than 30 children have been injured in the crash, and there are fears the death toll may rise further.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has declared three days of mourning.

A terrible loss - R.I.P. for the lost ones and prayers for the families

BBC News - West Bank crash: 'Eight' Palestinian children killed

428328_10150615960103088_16160983087_9313150_1834825993_n.jpg

Its shows you disgraceful mentality of some people. I am sure Indian Pakistani and Bangladeshi would never stoop to this level. Appalling posting by retards. How can anybody normal celebrate the death of ANY children??
Hypocrite. Every post of yours is filled with hatred towards Israelis, Indians and Americans.
Your kind blossoms on hatred.
Israel offered air right after the accident.

Hypocrite. Every post of yours is filled with hatred towards Israelis, Indians and Americans.
Your kind blossoms on hatred.

read the post above - nobody stoops to these levels. Stop lowering the tone of the forum by posting rubbish. I hate extremism - be it Islamic or Zionist. Dont compare me to the post above. Instead of condoning such disgraceful posting you show us your mindset...

Now who`ll take action against the army driver ??

Children is most precious treasure to any nation & most innocent messenger of god...

how the hell can a driver of army be such a harsh driver??

Big loss to a nation & what can we say about the parents of those children..:angry:

R.I.P. .....:cry:

read the post above - nobody stoops to these levels. Stop lowering the tone of the forum by posting rubbish. I hate extremism - be it Islamic or Zionist. Dont compare me to the post above. Instead of condoning such disgraceful posting you show us your mindset...
You are worse than the extremists, your hatred is not out of religion, your hatred is out of pure hatred.

You are worse than the extremists, your hatred is not out of religion, your hatred is out of pure hatred.

How about you guys prove those comments have been mistranslated.

Now who`ll take action against the army driver ??

Children is most precious treasure to any nation & most innocent messenger of god...

how the hell can a driver of army be such a harsh driver??

Big loss to a nation & what can we say about the parents of those children..:angry:

R.I.P. .....:cry:
It was no Army Israeli, it was an Arab-Israeli driving the truck and the accident happened because of the wet road.
The badly injured Palestinian kids have been rushed to Israeli hospitals in order to save their lives.

Are you sure about the translation or you have made it up? I think it's the latter. Disgraceful.

i dont speak that language. so i dont know actually...

However, this photo is from a Palestinian fan page where many people understand that language.... So i think those are not mistranslated.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom