Status
Not open for further replies.

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Did it only happen to me or to everyone that this web-site takes a dive and is down for two days in the most critical time in the history of the current mankind----.:coffee:

Hi,

Did it only happen to me or to everyone that this web-site takes a dive and is down for two days in the most critical time in the history of the current mankind----.:coffee:

Same here!

Hi,

it happend to me as well. a few hours ago i managed to get in the forum, but it went down agains for a few hours.

The Webmaster made a post that was politically incorrect --- at the "most critical time in history of mankind"

The Webmaster made a post that was politically incorrect --- at the "most critical time in history of mankind"

that post still here??

thats why people sniff establishment backing similar to right wing media for defence.pk as well.

What was the post like? please elaborate. And who took the website down? ISI or CIA? lol

The particular post has been removed, even though we are back because of proper "defence" setup. :cheesy:

Why was website down ?? can anyone explain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom