What's new

‘We control everything’: Crimea breaks ties with Ukraine

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
‘We control everything’: Crimea breaks ties with Ukraine - The Globe and Mail

Crimea’s new Prime Minister says he is taking control of all military forces and government departments in the territory, declaring an official break with Kiev.

Mr. Aksenov said Crimea will form its own military and he urged Ukrainian soldiers to join, promising them higher wages. If they don’t join, Mr. Aksenov said they will face legal action.

When asked if Crimea was now a separate country he said that will be determined by the referendum.

Interesting, other eastern Ukrainian regions will follow suit

free-mrburnsexcellent.gif

Good news. :cheers:

The pro-Western thugs in West Ukraine violently threw out the elected Ukrainian government... without waiting for elections, without even stopping to ask what Eastern Ukrainians and Southern Ukrainians thought.

Now the Southern and Eastern Ukrainians are giving their answer.

And their answer is: "In Russia we have brothers!"

@LordTyrannus
You think that Russia will take only Crimea or also the russian speaking territories bordering all the coasts?

I will be full of frustration if the JEW NATO backed west ukranians have some coasts.

@LordTyrannus
You think that Russia will take only Crimea or also the russian speaking territories bordering all the coasts?

I will be full of frustration if the JEW NATO backed west ukranians have some coasts.

I think only crimea, but Russia will also influence the rest of ukraine. The west is just promising but only Russia has the ability to help ukranians. Russia has Gas to share for a cheap price. The west only has HOT AIR. EU and USA are simply bankrupt! The only western money that will enter facist west ukraine will be high interest rate private sector money from rich jews. The Neo nazis in western ukraine will be utilized as western cheap labor victims.

I think only crimea, but Russia will also influence the rest of ukraine. The west is just promising but only Russia has the ability to help ukranians. Russia has Gas to share for a cheap price. The west only has HOT AIR. EU and USA are simply bankrupt! The only western money that will enter facist west ukraine will be high interest rate private sector money from rich jews. The Neo nazis in western ukraine will be utilized as western cheap labor victims.
Too bad they have the sea. I prefer cut Ukrania in two all the east (with all the seas) for people who like Russia, and the west for the people loving NATO

If they want bad things they gonna have it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom