What's new

watch how Indian army's Modern Helmet are being made

I just want to ask Indian posters who dont agree with me that Indian movies use Urdu language and is made for Urdu speaking people...so my question to those who did not agree with me, please kindly tell me of any Bollywood movies uses the same language (Hindi) as spoken i by this news anchor

Urdu is an Indian language so what if bollywood uses it ... we use English also in Bollywood , in latest movie Dangal we used Haryanvi :D :D
I just want to ask Indian posters who dont agree with me that Indian movies use Urdu language and is made for Urdu speaking people...so my question to those who did not agree with me, please kindly tell me of any Bollywood movies uses the same language (Hindi) as spoken i by this news anchor

Urdu is an Indian language so what if bollywood uses it ... we use English also in Bollywood , in latest movie Dangal we used Haryanvi :D :D

thank you, just wanted to confirm it

They use Urdu in Mughal-e-Azam and Pakeezah ..... they were successful among non Urdu speaking areas also ..language depends on the story . You cant speak Urdu in Film based on Haryana and You cant add Bengali to a movie shot in Awadh area ..... all depends on area and story but that dose not mean they are for the people of that area only ......
thank you, just wanted to confirm it

Most film script writers or song lyric writers are/were Muslim writers who are good in urdu poetry and verse.

That was the reason for the heavy dose of urdu in films.

Most film script writers or song lyric writers are/were Muslim writers who are good in urdu poetry and verse.

That was the reason for the heavy dose of urdu in films.

exactly my point

GOOD TO SEE INDIAN COMPANIES CONCENTTRATING AND MANUFACTURING NEXT GENERTATION HELMETS.

Great News

Bollywood movies are made using Hindustani language, which is a mixture of Hindi and Urdu. What the news anchor spoke in that clip was a dialect from Bihar, not pure Hindi. Actual Hindi pronunciation is closer to Hindustani and Urdu.

Back
Top Bottom